Magic Band Shipment

I finally got an update on our MB this morning. They have arrived and departed my USPS hub in Pensacola (along with 2 other shipments I am getting), so I should get ours tomorrow. :jumping1:

Mine too! There's a small chance we could get ours today, but I'm expecting tomorrow. I'll know pretty soon, as our mail usually comes by 10:00.

I didn't read through everything, sorry, but we leave July 29th and ours haven't been shipped yet. Should I be concerned? Thanks!

I didn't read through everything, sorry, but we leave July 29th and ours haven't been shipped yet. Should I be concerned? Thanks!
Have you completed the customization process? If you go to the MagicBand & Cards page, is there a status for the bands for your reservation?

Have you completed the customization process? If you go to the MagicBand & Cards page, is there a status for the bands for your reservation?
Yes, all of that is done. It says pending. And hurry they could ship out any time

Yes, all of that is done. It says pending. And hurry they could ship out any time
If it's had that status for more than a week, definitely call.

If you completed the customization process greater than 30 days from check in, they should have shipped and most likely delivered by now.

If it's had that status for more than a week, definitely call.

If you completed the customization process greater than 30 days from check in, they should have shipped and most likely delivered by now.

Yes, we did. Check in is the 30th, and we completed it probably 40 days out. It has said that for about 10 days. Call the regular disney world resort number? Thanks!!

Mine too! There's a small chance we could get ours today, but I'm expecting tomorrow. I'll know pretty soon, as our mail usually comes by 10:00.

My post office has mine and the status says delivery date today so I'm watching for my mail man LoL. My DH is glad because he's tired of hearing about them being MIA.

Yes, we did. Check in is the 30th, and we completed it probably 40 days out. It has said that for about 10 days. Call the regular disney world resort number? Thanks!!
Fortunately, I've not had any shipping issues that required a phone call. You can call the main number and if they can't assist you, they will transfer you to the correct group.

So I figured out what I did wrong. My husband wanted Grey so I just left his alone, when I should have went in and "customized" it, even though I didn't change anything :/. So, I did that and I called, and they said it should ship, and to call back when we are 2 weeks out if the status hasn't changed. We have 19 days! Yikes!

Mine have taken this route so far--Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania and they're not done yet :car:

So I live in Las Vegas and my bands left One Stop in Florida July 5. July 7 they appeared to be turned over to the USPS in Las Vegas and they departed. It showed an expected delivery date of July 10th, but I checked today and apparently they were sent to Phoenix, AZ. It shows they left Phoenix this morning, hopefully on their way back to Vegas. Hopefully the USPS doesn't decide to send them on any more road trips. :rolleyes1

We got our notification on Friday, also. 5:02 pm picked up by shipping partner. We are also going on 8/5!

Let's have a magic band race! Loser buys a round of dole whips!

MDE says estimated delivery July 11-13. Anyone believe that?

Deal!! Where are you staying?

MDE says ours will arrive 7/12-14. But tracking still says awaiting delivery to USPS!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter