Magic Band Shipment

I am anxiously awaiting my magic bands. How can you tell that they are shipped? I would love to track them.
Thank you!!
There will be a notification when you log on to your MDE account and you might get an email with the tracking number.

I finally got mine today. It took 8 days to get them. I'm in San Jose, CA. Here's the states it traveled through to get here. And I did receive an email and I signed up for text notification when it arrived which I never received so, I guess that doesn't work...

FL
IL
NV
CA

I'm curious to see if my Magic Band travels more miles to get to me than I do to get to WDW. I'm in Mid-TN.
I'm in middle Tn also. My AP band traveled up to Illinois before coming back down to me. We currently have a set about to ship for a May trip. I love watching the craziness my package goes through to get here.

We got our Magic Band shipment email last Saturday. I still haven't seen them so I decided to look further into the email and I got the tracking number. USPS Parcel Post shipment.

The bands are traveling from Memphis, Tn. to Garner, NC. A typical two day shipment time.

November 10: Leaving Memphis
November 14: Arrive Bensenville, Ill. :rolleyes1
November 15: Leaving Bensenville, Ill.
November 16: Arrive York, Pa. :sad2:
November 16 afternoon: Arrive Harrisburg, Pa.
November 16: at 11:08pm: Leaving Harrisburg, Pa.

As far as I know, they're on their way here. Or they may show up in Oregon next week. Has anyone had any similar experience with Magic Bands. I just wonder if the way they are shipping them, do they go through a totally different method to save costs or is this just one bumble after another by the USPS.

Yes, ours traveled 'all' over!! Arrived on schedule though - took about a week!! Not sure why all the 'run' around, but all's well - happens every time. Good to go for the 25th! :D

This is our 7 th set and every time they take the scenic route. Mine just arrived. Took 8 days. They didn't move at all for 4 days. Then went from FL- to IL- to Cleveland to here.

Quick question: How far in advance do they send the magicbands? Our trip is scheduled for the end of August. We've picked colors and all, but I don't see information when they will be sent.

Quick question: How far in advance do they send the magicbands? Our trip is scheduled for the end of August. We've picked colors and all, but I don't see information when they will be sent.
If customized greater than 30 days prior to arrival, they will start to process them at 30 days out.
If customized less than 30 days prior to arrival, they will start to process them the next day.

Glad I found this thread, mine show shipped yesterday. Was checking every few hours, but expecting to show them moving after 5. But, this makes sense:

All reports lately have MagicBands shipping from Davenport, FL by a 3rd party called One Stop Mailing. OSM appears to be trucking the packages to IL before turning them over to the USPS.

Almost wish they didn't start the tracking until it was released to the post office. Or that they explain the third party option better. Oh well, now I know I have to wait until Illinois before I can really start tracking. Though, a few screen shots posted show that OSM has various hubs they can release them in, even though they all route through Illinois.

I leave in 24 days and mine arrived today. They shipped right about the 30 day mark. I hope you have a great trip!

I live in northwest panhandle of Florida. My MG left Davenport, FL June 30th. Arrived in Glendale Heights, IL July 5th at 1:16pm. Departed Shipping Partner In Glendale Heights, IL July 5th at 7:03pm. That's it. No new tracking info.

In MDE it says they should have been delivered between July 5th and 7th. Should I wait until Monday and give Disney a call if I still haven't received them?

Ours are in Davenport FL as we speak, is this where they originate? Got an email the other day saying they shipped so why are they still at the beginning point? Well anyway, have a nice trip Magic Bands, hope to see you next week :tiptoe:

Last edited:
I live in northwest panhandle of Florida. My MG left Davenport, FL June 30th. Arrived in Glendale Heights, IL July 5th at 1:16pm. Departed Shipping Partner In Glendale Heights, IL July 5th at 7:03pm. That's it. No new tracking info.

In MDE it says they should have been delivered between July 5th and 7th. Should I wait until Monday and give Disney a call if I still haven't received them?
I would look at the tracking info they sent you to your email on file. My experience was that it was a process and took a while to get them.

Ours are in Davenport FL as we speak, is this where they originate? Got an email the other day saying they shipped so why are they still at the beginning point? Well anyway, have a nice trip Magic Bands, hope to see you next week :tiptoe:
Yes, they originate in Davenport, FL. From there they are trucked by a 3rd party (One Stop Mailing) to another location, which for many is in Glendale Heights, IL. USPS tracking is flat out terrible. There are times the tracking won't show any (or very little) progress until after the package has been delivered.

I would look at the tracking info they sent you to your email on file. My experience was that it was a process and took a while to get them.

I guess my problem starts there. I never received an email. I just looked it up on MDE and got the tracking info.

This morning I called the other members of our party and they are getting their MB today according to their tracking info. :sad:

I watched a package I had ordered from a company in CA travel to NY one time, it took near 3 weeks to get here. Once it was in NY, it went to my south, about 40 minutes away, then it went past me, to my North, about 45 minutes past me, then back to the same place South of me it had been the first time, then out to CT, then BACK to the same place South of me in NY before it finally came to me. That was like 6 days bouncing around NY and CT, and most of that time it was less than an hour away from my house. It is no wonder that the USPS is struggling financially!

"One Stop Mailing" is anything but. I live 61 miles from the origin point in Davenport, FL. My MagicBand package last month took 11 days to get to me!

This 3rd party company they use "One Stop Mailing" is awful. It took them 9 days to take my package all the way to Glendale Height, IL and then down to Atlanta, GA with 8 or so stops along the way. "One Stop Mailing" finally gave the package to the US Postal Service there in Atlanta. Once USPS had it they only took 2 days to get it to me from Atlanta.

Had Disney just handed my package to USPS in Davenport I would have gotten it in 1 or 2 days. Instead this shipping service they use took 11 days. 61 miles in 11 days is 0.23 MPH! Flash could have gotten it to me faster on foot.

"One Stop Mailing" is anything but. I live 61 miles from the origin point in Davenport, FL. My MagicBand package last month took 11 days to get to me!

This 3rd party company they use "One Stop Mailing" is awful. It took them 9 days to take my package all the way to Glendale Height, IL and then down to Atlanta, GA with 8 or so stops along the way. "One Stop Mailing" finally gave the package to the US Postal Service there in Atlanta. Once USPS had it they only took 2 days to get it to me from Atlanta.

Had Disney just handed my package to USPS in Davenport I would have gotten it in 1 or 2 days. Instead this shipping service they use took 11 days. 61 miles in 11 days is 0.23 MPH! Flash could have gotten it to me faster on foot.

Ugh so I guess I'll just resort to impatiently waiting :sad::mad::bored:

Yours and mine must be on the same truck. We're also in Northwest Florida, and mine shipped exactly as you've stated, right down to the day. Hopefully we'll get them this coming week! It looks like we'll be there at the same time.

I remember when Magicbands first came out and they were shipped UPS, from Orlando, and we got ours within 2 days. Wish they'd go back to that, but I guess it cost too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter