It's almost October and I'll be in my "Happy Place" again!!!

We'll join in too...we're at BCV in 20 days for 8 nights! Can't get here quick enough!!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous vacation!

I am sooo ready!

23 more days!

3 nights @ AKLV CL:banana:
5 nights @ BWV:woohoo:

I'm loving all the excitement and antici.............pation!

I just did online check-in today. So I'm 10 days out!

Whoop! :woohoo:

OMG Cee...you have just "9 more sleeps" as of this posting!! Which means I have.............16 more sleeps until I'm on my way!!!:banana::banana:

I actually ordered today my coffee. It comes already in "a filter" so just like the ones you get in the set up, I just "pop and brew".

Will you be taking a laptop or notebook so you can tell us what's going on while we wait for our turn to go?? :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh...oh....I got my ME package today!! Yipee!!! NOW I'm really ready to go! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I actually ordered today my coffee. It comes already in "a filter" so just like the ones you get in the set up, I just "pop and brew".

Ms. WDW -- tell me about this coffee. We have the "pop and brew" from Folger's, but I would love to find a better coffee if it's out there.

We leave for 4 nights at AKV and 4 nights at BLT in 21 days and 9.5 hours.:banana::banana: We can't wait to be back "home" at AKV and are looking forward to our first stay at BLT for the last 4 nights. We are excited about hosting some long time friends for their first trip in a DVC villa for the first half of the trip! Hopefully I won't be on here in a few weeks with a "I'm never inviting friends on a DVC trip again. . ." post!!:rotfl:

Ms. WDW -- tell me about this coffee. We have the "pop and brew" from Folger's, but I would love to find a better coffee if it's out there.

We leave for 4 nights at AKV and 4 nights at BLT in 21 days and 9.5 hours.:banana::banana: We can't wait to be back "home" at AKV and are looking forward to our first stay at BLT for the last 4 nights. We are excited about hosting some long time friends for their first trip in a DVC villa for the first half of the trip! Hopefully I won't be on here in a few weeks with a "I'm never inviting friends on a DVC trip again. . ." post!!:rotfl:

It's Maxwell House Filter Paks and the coffee comes already in the filters! I order from Amazon.com since they seem to be the only ones who now carry t his.

Now; I must warn you. I just went back and looked at my order. In my "excitment" I didn't notice the words "4 Pak" at the end. I'm hoping I don't get "4 cans" of coffee. Otherwise I'll have to see if I can freez it since I'm not going back to Disney for another 8 moths! LOL...I've orderd in the past and only received "1 can" so we'll see. I think I had this same thought last time I ordered also and don't remember receiving 4 cans. We'll see! :rotfl:

Hey I'll tell you what....IF I should get 4 cans of this stuff and you're interested I'll ship you a can. We can talk off line about details but seriously; I have a Keurig Coffee maker so I really can't use these except when I go to Disney. Let's see what comes and then I'll let you know!

So for anyone who's going to be in the world 10/9 - 10/15 - if you see this man and woman "zipping around" like a fireflies" you'll know it me and my husband who drank waaaaaaay too much coffee! LOL..:rotfl2:

ahhhh
just 16 more sleeps until the every night dream of sitting on our BW balcony, watching the sun bring crescent lake out of darkness is a reality again :cloud9:

OMG Cee...you have just "9 more sleeps" as of this posting!! Which means I have.............16 more sleeps until I'm on my way!!!:banana::banana:

Will you be taking a laptop or notebook so you can tell us what's going on while we wait for our turn to go?? :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh...oh....I got my ME package today!! Yipee!!! NOW I'm really ready to go! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I know, Linda! SO excited. :banana: I just bought some Dunkin' Donuts coffee yesterday and they have new flavors for the holidays. I got some Pumpkin Spice and my old fav, French Vanilla. I won't have a laptop with me, but my girls both have "smart" phones(they're smarter than I am, I can tell you that!), so it's possible that I could somehow figure out how to post to the Dis while I'm there.

It's a little crazy, but the closer I get, the more apprehensive I am of those feelings of it finally being here and then OVER much too soon. I need to STOP that and just enjoy it!

Let the countdowns continue........! :thumbsup2

ahhhh
just 16 more sleeps until the every night dream of sitting on our BW balcony, watching the sun bring crescent lake out of darkness is a reality again :cloud9:

I do believe we'll be there the same time! I can't wait.....:thumbsup2

I know, Linda! SO excited. :banana: I just bought some Dunkin' Donuts coffee yesterday and they have new flavors for the holidays. I got some Pumpkin Spice and my old fav, French Vanilla. I won't have a laptop with me, but my girls both have "smart" phones(they're smarter than I am, I can tell you that!), so it's possible that I could somehow figure out how to post to the Dis while I'm there.

It's a little crazy, but the closer I get, the more apprehensive I am of those feelings of it finally being here and then OVER much too soon. I need to STOP that and just enjoy it!

Let the countdowns continue........! :thumbsup2

I just picked up two boxes of the Original and Dark Roast for my Keurig. Now if I could convience DH to get an Owners Locker I could keep a small Keurig there and bring my coffee!!

Oh Cee...you KNOW as well as I do that once we get there it goes all too quickly. Well; at least we have eachother and the "board" to help pass the time until our next trip. :rotfl:

I just picked up two boxes of the Original and Dark Roast for my Keurig. Now if I could convience DH to get an Owners Locker I could keep a small Keurig there and bring my coffee!!

Oh Cee...you KNOW as well as I do that once we get there it goes all too quickly. Well; at least we have eachother and the "board" to help pass the time until our next trip. :rotfl:

You are so right, my friend. And thank goodness for that! I don't know what I'm whining about, we have a 1BR @ OKW lined up for January! :rolleyes1

3 weeks from today, we check-in to BWV! :banana:
Someone who works for me is there right now, the text reminders are brutal.

28 days today!

We got our UT tickets in the mail on Thursday and the girls also got postcards from Rapunzel and Snow White (AKA Fairy Godmailer) and were sooo excited!

10 days, woohoo, until 9 nights in a 1 bdrm at SSR. DS, DDIL and DGS, almost 3 will be there also in a studio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter