It's almost October and I'll be in my "Happy Place" again!!!

ONE WEEK from today we will be leaving for IAD to fly down to our Happy Place, BWV and F & W! This will be the longest week of my LIFE. :rolleyes1 :surfweb: :laundy: :rolleyes1 :happytv: :rolleyes1 :surfweb: :headache:

ONE WEEK from today we will be leaving for IAD to fly down to our Happy Place, BWV and F & W! This will be the longest week of my LIFE. :rolleyes1 :surfweb: :laundy: :rolleyes1 :happytv: :rolleyes1 :surfweb: :headache:

Oh I know how you feel!! I just placed a grocery order with WeGoShop and I can't believe that I'll be in your shoes soon!! 12 days from today I'll be heading out to LGA to catch a 7:30 am flight out to MCO!! Yeah!!!

Try to keep yourself busy....Ha! Listen to me!!! :lmao::lmao:

You are so right, my friend. And thank goodness for that! I don't know what I'm whining about, we have a 1BR @ OKW lined up for January! :rolleyes1

January???? I am sooooo jealous! :goodvibes After this I have to wait until June! :lmao:

Maybe one of these "trips" we can meet up for a cocktail? So far, these past two years we've been at the F&W just about the same time. That would be sweet...:thumbsup2

16 more days for me...and I have to work 8 of those :headache: (context: I work 14 hour shifts, 3 days a week so 8 more work days feels like 3 weeks!)

...but it will be here before I know it:banana:!

...and then over all too soon:sad1:...

...and then I will start our countdown to June:cheer2:!

It is getting close, just under 3 weeks. I think I'll start the packing this weekend. Our last trip was August and it was so hot and miserable, so I'm looking forward to this trip for some hopefully better weather. Plus it's a 2 week trip with one week of family and one week without family....that's the perfect vacation for us!

Just 2 more days for us.

It's going to be a busy trip for us, but really looking forward to it.
1st time BLT standard view.
1st time SSR.
1st time BWV.
HM Room for 1 more event.
MK 40th
MNSSHP
F&W

8 days...
  • groceries ordered
  • most of the packing is organized
  • Fed Ex box ready to ship on Friday
  • debating on-line check-in (I didnt put in a room request and want a 1st floor, so if I don't get that, then I would have to stand in the regular line anyway)
  • still need to gather electronics (chargers, wireless router, etc)
180 days...
  • dining reservations made this morning - got everything I wanted at the times I wanted :thumbsup2
  • still need to reserve the Marcelline to MK tour
  • still need to decide drive or fly? Most likely drive unless an amazing air deal pops up

Jumping back in...down to 3 weeks from tomorrow. Since my last post I managed to get my 1st night at BWV too...Now no switching resorts.

Dinner at Tonys and MNSSSHP
Dinner at Chefs de France
and lunch at La Cellier!!!!!

SOOOOOOO Excited!!! And making dinner ressies for our January trip now....OMG I LOVE DVC!!!!

January???? I am sooooo jealous! :goodvibes After this I have to wait until June! :lmao:

Maybe one of these "trips" we can meet up for a cocktail? So far, these past two years we've been at the F&W just about the same time. That would be sweet...:thumbsup2

I would love that! Let's make that happen next F & W. FOUR more days! :banana:

I would love that! Let's make that happen next F & W. FOUR more days! :banana:

We'll work on this for next year. Gives us something to "talk about" :surfweb:

Three more days Cee!! If I'm exieted I can just imagine how YOU must feel!!

Should you get busy and not find time to get on the DIS let me say now have a FANTASTIC time and a safe trip my friend!! Hopefully I'll see you before you leave. :goodvibes

THREE DAYS! Linda and all, let's share our excitement! It's almost HERE. :woohoo:

Soooooo jealous! 16 days is too far away!

Just read all your countdowns and now I'm all excited too!:banana: We'll be at BWV's in 12 days to enjoy F&W and we're doing MNSSHP for the very first time! Haven't been to WDW since last October, so we are really looking forward to our 9 nights in a 1-BR! :cool1: Hope you all have a wonderful time!:goodvibes

Just read all your countdowns and now I'm all excited too!:banana: We'll be at BWV's in 12 days to enjoy F&W and we're doing MNSSHP for the very first time! Haven't been to WDW since last October, so we are really looking forward to our 9 nights in a 1-BR! :cool1: Hope you all have a wonderful time!:goodvibes

Maybe we'll see you there! 13 days until BLT...15 days until BWV!

Between battling burnout at work and the rainy, dreary weather, I am SOOOOOO ready to get out of here and down to Orlando:cloud9:.

15 more days, I can hardly stand it anymore:rotfl2:

Between battling burnout at work and the rainy, dreary weather, I am SOOOOOO ready to get out of here and down to Orlando:cloud9:.

Kristen, I feel your pain! I am so checked-out already that I am literally DRAGGING myself through these last few days. But it will be here soon enough...for all of us! What fun we will have! :yay:

We share that feeling! We've both been suffering from major burnout at work, so to get through it we just keep talking about our Disney trip and how much fun it is to be at F&W and how nice it will be to go to all the concerts and just realx!:cloud9: We'll be in a standard view 1-BR for 9 nights, so if you see 2 pale New Englanders around BW named Kelly & Charlie...that's us! :rotfl: Feel free to say hello! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter