It's almost October and I'll be in my "Happy Place" again!!!

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
In 36 more days I'll be in my happy place! :banana::banana:

Cee - you out there girl?? How many days for you now? I know it's less than me. :thumbsup2

Now I'm really getting anxious to get there! Going over my dining plans to see if there something I need to "tweek" and checking out what Countires will be represented this year at the Food and Wine Festival!! :yay:

I'll be going to the first MNSSHP with 5 DGF's! One friend hasn't been to Disney since she was 12 maybe 30 years ago. (She's my "much younger than me friend!);) I'm really looking forward to this trip, even though when I return home, my first day of classes will be just 3 days away! This is my end of summer fling. DH isn't completely out of the loop, after my DGFs go home, he and I are going on a 3 night RCCL cruise!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. tufenuff, our DGC will be with us for a 3 night Halloween weekend in a treehouse. Sharing with those kids makes me so happy! I hope you have a great family vacation. Where are you staying?

We are staying at BLT, we have a lake view. We have never stayed there before and are looking forward to it.

I'll be going to the first MNSSHP with 5 DGF's! One friend hasn't been to Disney since she was 12 maybe 30 years ago. (She's my "much younger than me friend!);) I'm really looking forward to this trip, even though when I return home, my first day of classes will be just 3 days away! This is my end of summer fling. DH isn't completely out of the loop, after my DGFs go home, he and I are going on a 3 night RCCL cruise!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. tufenuff, our DGC will be with us for a 3 night Halloween weekend in a treehouse. Sharing with those kids makes me so happy! I hope you have a great family vacation. Where are you staying?

Your "summer fling" sounds wonderful!! I know you'll have a fantastic time before classed begin.

We're staying at the Boardwalk. DH loves it over there! He likes SSR also but I thought since the F&W is going on and he's never been to it this would be the ideal location! I thought about the Treehouses for next June when DB and family comes again but I waited too late. That's ok...I'm booked into a 2BR at SSR so all is good.

Have a great weekend Bobbi! :thumbsup2

Your "summer fling" sounds wonderful!! I know you'll have a fantastic time before classed begin.

We're staying at the Boardwalk. DH loves it over there! He likes SSR also but I thought since the F&W is going on and he's never been to it this would be the ideal location! I thought about the Treehouses for next June when DB and family comes again but I waited too late. That's ok...I'm booked into a 2BR at SSR so all is good.

Have a great weekend Bobbi! :thumbsup2

Our Halloween stay at first was going to be in a 2 bedroom at SSR but I wait listed the treehouse and it came through! Have you wait listed?

Linda! I'm here, my friend! We leave on Sunday, Oct. 2nd so we are only 29 days out...:banana: I received the DME booklet in the mail yesterday, used Frequent Flyer miles to get our flights booked and we are READY. Now I'm just trying to stockpile a little spending money for the trip. We purchased those wristlet gift cards last year for F & W which worked like a dream. SWIPE AND EAT. They should change the name of the festival to that. We're going to the "Swipe & Eat" Festival! Whoop!

Let's count it down everyone! We'll all be there soon.

Linda, how are you and your DH preparing for the S & E? ;)

It's almost October and I'll be in my "Happy Place" again!!!

This is what I call it!!! And we're also going in October (28 days)and staying at BWV. I lived in the Bronx (when I was 4), Co-Op City...is it still there?

25 days for us! We have been more times than I can count, but I'm still as excited as the first few times. It's just a different experience now, kids grown so we're empty nesters, but we go even more now!!!

41 for us! First stay in a grand villa. I've lost count how many times we have been to WDW, but I am just as excited as the first time we went. This will be our baby's first trip also. He will be 6.5mo. Both of my other kids were 13m when they had their first trip so we are starting baby bird off early!

33 days for us. We are staying at the boardwalk for our 30th Anniversary. Can't wait for F&W and the MNSSHP. First time for both of these. Whoot hoot:banana:

Just a few days to our semi-happy place (DL) as a company retreat, and then a couple months until Aulani! Woo Hoo :cool1:

Our trip to WDW is now passed, but it was supposed to be a family reunion to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary...instead, it was a grieving and healing time as my father passed away 10 days after their anniversary and 10 days before the trip. I just can't bring myself to remove the ticker. :(

Just a few days to our semi-happy place (DL) as a company retreat, and then a couple months until Aulani! Woo Hoo :cool1:

Our trip to WDW is now passed, but it was supposed to be a family reunion to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary...instead, it was a grieving and healing time as my father passed away 10 days after their anniversary and 10 days before the trip. I just can't bring myself to remove the ticker. :(

So, so sorry to hear this. :hug:

I'm bumping this up! Let's hear it, everyone....we'll all be "home" SOON! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

34 days...and 4 hours...until takeoff!!

My DH just left today to go hunting for a week...350 miles away:sad1:...so it is just me and the girls for the next 7 days. Then, in a little over a month, it's my turn:woohoo:.

Here's our "itinerary"...

Day 1: Arrival, Fantasmic, in-room dining at BLT for late dinner
Day 2: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's, AK for the day, Boma for dinner, TOTWL for dessert and fireworks
Day 3: Breakfast at The Wave, Epcot for the day, check in to BWV, SoA for dinner
Day 4: Breakfast in the room, DHS for the day, LeCellier for dinner, Epcot/Illuminations after dinner
Day 5: MK in the morning, Olivia's for lunch, back to MK for MSEP, Wishes and evening EMH
Day 6: Breakfast at Kouzzina, DME back to airport at 11:30...flight departs at 2:30:sad1:.

First two nights, we have a LV studio at BLT with the DxDDP. The last three nights, we have a standard 1BR at BWV. It will be my first stay at both of them so I am knocking 2 resorts off of my "to try" list.

I am waiting for my DME packet. Once that arrives, I feel like I'm in the "home stretch"...but then what:confused3? Around 20-30 days out, I hit the "stall" phase...too late to tinker with anything, too early to start actual packing. DH was laughing at me because I've done a few "dry runs" with my packing, trying to figure out which bags will work the best, what will fit where, how much clothes I really need, etc. I've gone through my "practice packing" several times already and he thinks I am just ridiculous. Well, last night, he ate his words:lmao:. He was scrambling to get all of his hunting gear together...couldn't fit everything in the duffel he thought he was going to take...frantically searched for a duffel that would work...had to find the power cords to his electronics...needed batteries...had to buy a new flashlight...and on, and on:rolleyes1. He finally admitted that perhaps he should have tried a "practice pack" a few weeks ago:rotfl2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter