Fuel Prices Where We Live

$4.55 diesel $3.69 gas and with a Wal-Mart card take a extra $0.07 off.

We're just north of Albany, NY. Yesterday we paid $4.05, down from $4.07 the day before...it's going down a little anyway!

A place here was $3.79 for a full day.......they are now out of gas....but I will be waiting at the pump Tuesday morning for that rig to pull up and refill them!!! Everyone else has dropped to about $3.87ish.......do ya get the feeling that they are just screwing with our emotions?

Rog they are not just screwing with our emotions. I buy gas for 5 venicles not counting the MH so I am getting screwed so bad every week I can hardly sit down to type on my computer. LOL At least I am helping all those oil co executives pay for their kids college at a private school.

Diesel was down to $4.58 today at the SPeedway and the Sunoco....... nice to see it dropping at least a little.

Yes... they are screwing around with us. I read Saturday that the Feds want to increase tax on gas because it will be good for the country.:scared1:

I say we all vote current people in any position OUT! Vote for the no-name-nobody's. IMHO - the nobody's don't have a network of corruption established,,, yet. We need to get back to a gov't FOR the people and not one that stuffs the greedy politician's pockets.

Time for some protest marches!

do ya get the feeling that they are just screwing with our emotions?

Just getting closer to the election in November :thumbsup2 the closer it gets the lower it'll go then pixiedust: another "crisis" and right back up again:rolleyes:

Let's just vote them all out of office. We need new blood. Yes prices will continue to tumble until election. What a coincidence.

Here in florida each station is different. One will be 3.99 then drive down the street and the next one will be 3.93 then 3.91 then go to Sams and it is now 3.76, go figure

We have this law in florida. No retailer may sell gas for less than they paid for. Is this another stupid law or what. this is supposed to be free enterprise. Only politicians could come up with these kind of laws. I am sure it helps someones friends.

Paid $3.66 for regular unleaded today. I've only put 70mi on the truck since I filled it a couple of months ago. Haven't had to suffer that 30gal diesel shock in a while.

$3.69 for gas

$4.49 for diesel

slowly headed in the right direction, but for how long?

$3.69 for gas

$4.49 for diesel

slowly headed in the right direction, but for how long?

Unfortunately with the new refining requirements for the ULSD diesel the days of diesel being less than gas except during high heating oil demand is over. Diesel now will be between $.50 and $1.00 more than gas from now on.

Larry

Unfortunately with the new refining requirements for the ULSD diesel the days of diesel being less than gas except during high heating oil demand is over. Diesel now will be between $.50 and $1.00 more than gas from now on.

Larry

Thanks, our friend/neighbor hauls fuel for a living and keeps us up to date on all fuel info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter