Fuel Prices Where We Live

LONE-STAR

<font color=green>1000 miles to far from Disney<br
Just wondering what everybody is paying for fuel. So lets see who is going broke the fastest. Diesel $4.65 Gas $3.93

I figured this will give people going on vacation a idea what they will be paying.

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
I've seen gas as low as $3.83 around here, but I can't use the cheap stuff. I pay around $4.10 for BP or Shell midgrade

• jrandtysmom

I'm not cool enough for the Tag Fairy...or maybe I
    Cheap stuff is $4.05 here and last time I got Diesel it was $4.81 :scared1:

auntie

<font color=darkorchid>It's a really lovely way to
    $4.39 for FREAKIN' REGULAR...here on Long Island :mad:

auntie

<font color=darkorchid>It's a really lovely way to
    Just wondering what everybody is paying for fuel. So lets see who is going broke the fastest. Diesel $4.65 Gas $3.93

I figured this will give people going on vacation a idea what they will be paying.

$3.93...that would be a bargain here on Long Island..there would probably be lines and riots to get into the stations for that price. $4.39(and that's just for regular) is what we're paying...more in NYC.:sad2:

• BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
    We cen get it for 3.91 in the subs of New Orleans, 3.98 is the lowest we have near my house right now.

LONE-STAR

Looks like the south is about the same for gas but diesel seems to very.

• BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
    We went as high as 3.999 a couple of weeks ago..but it dropped after about 4 days of that. The drop got me all excited, I thought it was gonna go all the way back down to only slightly painful for a fill up..what was I thinkin???

LONE-STAR

We went as high as 3.999 a couple of weeks ago..but it dropped after about 4 days of that. The drop got me all excited, I thought it was gonna go all the way back down to only slightly painful for a fill up..what was I thinkin???
    I know it did the same thing here and went back up today:headache:

DisCamper

Just waiting for the next WDW trip
    Here in Jupiter gas $4.16-4.25 for reg. and diesel is $4.88-5.09 we need a :grouphug:

des1954

DIS Veteran
    The more reasonable gas here is $3.98/reg $4.57/diesel. Love's Truck Stop - exit 44 on I-4 is $4.09/reg $4.99/diesel. Love's has been a rip-off since the day they opened their doors.

DznyRulz

I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go . . . to finan
    The closest to my house is $4.29 regular and $5.09 diesel. However, this location is right off I95 and, I don't care what anyone says, they are gouging customers. I can go to the next closest gas station, about 3 miles away, and the prices are a little more than .20 cents less per gallon all around. We leave for our cruise and The Fort two weeks from Saturday. So far the prices at the Flying J truck stops are holding rather steady, from $3.85 - $3.91.

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
    The closest to my house is $4.29 regular and $5.09 diesel. However, this location is right off I95 and, I don't care what anyone says, they are gouging customers. I can go to the next closest gas station, about 3 miles away, and the prices are a little more than .20 cents less per gallon all around. We leave for our cruise and The Fort two weeks from Saturday. So far the prices at the Flying J truck stops are holding rather steady, from $3.85 - $3.91.
    If you come down I 81, make sure you stop around Christiansburg. I'm not sure about Flying J, but the local Hess station has regular for $3.85. I haven't noticed diesel lately, but last time I looked at it it was $4.17.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates