• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fuel Prices Where We Live

I found diesel for $4.17 today. Now if they could take a dollar off that it would be better.

loves is crap.

Yes it is! Even the Arby's there is filthy. I couldn't believe their price on regular - that's an all time first! They were even lower than our local Race Trac. Love's is 2 miles from my house and I very rarely get gas there. Yesterday was the first time in a long time only because they were lower in price than the Disney Hess.

The only thing I hate about FlyingJ in Tampa is, it's a pain to get in and out of because they are so busy.

We will go up to Flying J in Ft. Pierce (about 10 miles north) to get diesel because it is so easy to get in and out of. We also like the fact we can top off the tires, empty the tanks with little effort. They are 4.36 right now. I hate getting regular gas there because their tanks are so wretchedly slow.

We will go up to Flying J in Ft. Pierce (about 10 miles north) to get diesel because it is so easy to get in and out of. We also like the fact we can top off the tires, empty the tanks with little effort. They are 4.36 right now. I hate getting regular gas there because their tanks are so wretchedly slow.

Are you sure its the "tanks" that are slow and maybe not the "pumps" ?

sorry mister correct-all, i had the 4yr old over my shoulder...yes you are right....but sometimes it depends on how hard i have hit the toilet paper, or at least that is what DH says....:lmao:

I finally got gas for under 4.00, it was 3.98 this morning, the high this summer was 4.28.
Diesel is at 4.89, and was at 5.09. Hope it keeps falling.........

loves is crap.

I looked at that 3 times. I thought you said Love is crap. I was worried about you.

The lowest gas here was 3.57 today. I can't believe I was actually happy to see that. I didn't get it though....I filled up the day before at 3.65 :headache:

sorry mister correct-all, i had the 4yr old over my shoulder...yes you are right....but sometimes it depends on how hard i have hit the toilet paper, or at least that is what DH says....:lmao:

No need to hate me because I am so smart, I cant help it if my role here is to raise the collective IQ. :lmao:

Gas still $3.77 off of the highway and diesel still hovering at $4.58, even with that slide in crude last week we havent seen any movement.

I saw diesel for $3.99 today :woohoo: in the next town over.

Wow, I was all excited that I saw Diesel for $4.45 yesterday, and now you have to go and brag you saw $3.99 and I am depressed again. :(

Wow, I was all excited that I saw Diesel for $4.45 yesterday, and now you have to go and brag you saw $3.99 and I am depressed again. :(

Sorry man I am bouncing off the walls with joy I had to tell:dance3:

Our gas locally is down to $3.67 tonight....things are looking better everyday. We'll see how this holds out as we get closer to the holidays.

See how we're all THRILLED to be paying $3.50ish for a gallon of gas now!!! A year ago we were raging about paying $2.99!!!

Gas companies have been doing this for years, raise the price 50 cents till everyone is yelling and then drop it 20 and everyone is all happy and forgets that iti is 30 more than it was....:mad:

I think Disney uses the same basic marketing scheme....raise the prices, but hide the availability.....then slowly let a few reservations out at a time, everyone forgets the price they're paying and thinks they're lucky to have gotten the reservation at all!!!
"Whew...I was LUCKY I got that reservation....almost didnt get to pay them $100 a night for a small patch of unbuilt property!!!"

just looking out office window right now I see the price of gas @ 1.28 a litre (Whitby,Ontario)
translated thats $4.98 a US gallon
ouch:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter