Fuel Prices Where We Live

Regular gas at Disney Hess on 8/1/08 - $3.79/gal

Didn't check the diesel price.:sad2:

They are slowly going down but I am sure that won't last long. Gotta keep those billions of profits up.

$3.79 for regular
$4.65 for diesel

They are slowly going down but I am sure that won't last long. Gotta keep those billions of profits up.

$3.79 for regular
$4.65 for diesel

I heard yesterday that Exxon/Mobil paid over 120 Billion in taxes last year.

I sometimes wonder if those tax figures include what was withheld from employees paychecks? Does anyone know how much grant money is given to Exxon/Mobil for new exploration...etc??? That would be interesting!

Considering how much they gross,,thats most likely correct. I mean we aren't talk'n bout a mom 'n pop operation here, it's one of the largest in the WORLD ! And yet paying all those taxes they still JUST reported turning in yet another record profit.

If you see how little we gross and the huge amount we pay into taxes, you'd wonder how we even put food on the table !

Considering how much they gross,,thats most likely correct. I mean we aren't talk'n bout a mom 'n pop operation here, it's one of the largest in the WORLD ! And yet paying all those taxes they still JUST reported turning in yet another record profit.

If you see how little we gross and the huge amount we pay into taxes, you'd wonder how we even put food on the table !

I have always thought it would be helpful if people had to write their tax bills out every month just like electric and cable etc. One to the state, one to the federal, one to the township, one to medicare, I suspect it would be an enlightening experience for many folks.

Diesel here is still like $4.71 or so...... I should check the flying J site.

Denise if Franks excited you should keep that between the two of you.:rotfl:

Anyone just back or in Orlando see more price drops at the Disney Hess stations?

Yesterday morning it was still $3.79.

On the trip back to Atlanta yesterday...the cheapest we saw it was $3.65 at Flying J.

It's 3.62 here in my hometown, but I filled up for 3.50 between here and St. Louis
this evening.

Love's Truck Stop 25 miles west of WDW:

Reg: $3.69
Diesel: $4.45

Disney Hess was $3.75 for regular today (8/8/08)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter