Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 5/28 is the day they wiped everything that would be why they picked it, no? They’re differentiating between ones they cancelled ahead of time and ones that just didn’t happen.

Yeah looks like they are using the date they cancelled everything as the date they are giving compensation for.

Like so many thing in all this you can make arguments for so many different dates. That is simply the one they chose.

Apparently a few people can get in and make reservations. I am still on the paws screen. I am awake now. No point trying to go back to sleep.
Good luck all.
If you get in please update how you did it.

Got a tip on the ADR thread (https://www.disboards.com/threads/any-indications-for-when-disney-adrs-will-be-available.3805226/)!

You've got to go through a site that allows you to search for dining (but isn't allowed to be posted here).

Also, once you do get ADRs, modifications in MDE are working right now. I had to pick all weird times, but was able to adjust them to what I wanted. Reservations are bookable through 8/28 as far as I can tell - EDIT: just confirmed the latter in MDE, if I go to adjust, I can only modify through 8/28).

Was able to make several with the help of md. Wasn’t showing any availability for the two character breakfasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter