Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same! We have a double and always walk all of the lots, even in August. It’s just easier than folding it all up!
Same and this is also one of the reasons we like staying in FW Cabins. When the kids fall asleep on the way home from the park we can pull right up to our cabin and carry them right in. It’s convenient for families with little ones that have have a vehicle.

ETA - also CMs from all four parks say the backgound music tracks that they're all used to include a spiel for thanking everyone for visiting, thanking everyone for wearing masks properly, thanking everyone for washing their hands often, and thanking them for maintaining distance... every few minutes... like less than 10 minutes between announcements... everwhere.
God I hope not. It will be like being at the airport all day at the parks.

Same and this is also one of the reasons we like staying in FW Cabins. When the kids fall asleep on the way home from the park we can pull right up to our cabin and carry them right in. It’s convenient for families with little ones that have have a vehicle.
never worked with mine. not just Disney but every where never were we able to get from car to bed without them waking up

I like how I'm checking into Riviera on Saturday and ordered Magic Bands weeks ago and it's been stuck on "order being fulfilled. Will be shipped to your house" for the entire time. What are the chances I actually get these MBs before Saturday? lol

But not just any garbage can—a touchless garbage can missing the little door so we can really smell what’s inside :crazy2:

That's just added ambiance for the tables of desperate Disney fans. ;) (but seriously in the hot July sun this will be so yucky)

However, I feel like more people have used a Disney trash can table than will openly admit it 😆 Fireworks are desperate times y'all.

SAME. I’m all about that festival life, especially now that Oga’s won’t be opening. :sad:
Side note on Oga’s - maybe they could set up an outdoor bar with to-go drinks? They’re all pre-made anyway....
No way in heck am I paying Oga’s prices without the Oga’s experience! ...BUT I’m sure plenty would. They could get tongue and cheek with the name for some sort of Oga’s kiosk... ok you’ve convinced me! 🤣

I think Olgas cantina had to close as per Florida's new law on bars needing to close. That wasn't actually Disney , pool bars will probably have to close also. Maybe a few more your sales have to be be mostly food and i think they can only do alcohol only to go, bars are all closing in FL because of the huge spike in Corona cases
I think the pool bars can get around it by removing the stools thus all the drinks are to go.

I just wanna make sure I am thinking correctly.

We have a split stay that starts Sept 2nd. Now, normally, we could book for the entire length of stay. But, I am guessing it will only let us book for the first resort of our split stay? Does this sound right?

I just wanna make sure I am thinking correctly.

We have a split stay that starts Sept 2nd. Now, normally, we could book for the entire length of stay. But, I am guessing it will only let us book for the first resort of our split stay? Does this sound right?
And 60 days out so...July 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter