Blue Bell Ice Cream!

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
I've just discovered Blue Bell and it's oh so yummy! Just wanted to let everyone who is lucky enough to live where you can buy it that if you sign up on their website you can print coupons. I don't know if it's always the same or not or how often you can print but I just printed $1 off a half gallon.

Discovered Blue Bell ice cream on our summer vacation to SC. My family liked the triple dessert flavor and the fact that it is one of the last companies to still have a half gallon container. Very yummy but unfortunately my local ShopRite does not carry it. Hopefully soon....

karenos;)

I am a huge Blue Bell fan. When I moved from GA to NC I was so disappointed that it wasn't available in my area. I knew Charlotte had it but I wasn't anywhere near Charlotte. This summer I toured the Blue Bell factory in Sylacauga, Al and found out that I can get Blue Bell in a town that is 30 minutes away.

So, I have made a couple of trips to Mebane, NC to get my Blue Bell. It takes me 30 minutes to get there, but with insulated bags and ice packs, the ice cream makes the trip home ok.

I am a huge Blue Bell fan. When I moved from GA to NC I was so disappointed that it wasn't available in my area. I knew Charlotte had it but I wasn't anywhere near Charlotte. This summer I toured the Blue Bell factory in Sylacauga, Al and found out that I can get Blue Bell in a town that is 30 minutes away.

So, I have made a couple of trips to Mebane, NC to get my Blue Bell. It takes me 30 minutes to get there, but with insulated bags and ice packs, the ice cream makes the trip home ok.

Are you coming from the west? Wave at my sister as you pass the west side of Burlington! :)

Are you coming from the west? Wave at my sister as you pass the west side of Burlington! :)

I leave east of Mebane, so I don't have to go all the way to Burlington. Next time I go that way, I will give a wave going through.

So does anyone know how often you can print the coupons? And what flavors do you all like? So far we've just done chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream, and banana pudding. Trying to decide what to get next. :rotfl:

My Kroger has Blue Bell buy-one-get-one-free this week too. Score!!

My kroger doesn't carry it! Which is crazy because there's a Blue Bell distribution center here and it MUST sell well at the other Kroger's. You'd think they would figure it out!

OMG!!!! I LOVE bluebell and yes, it is the closest you get to homemade. i print off my coupons (both) of them every month. as a matter of fact, i printed mine this morning for my daughter's birthday parties this weekend. i buy it when it's on sale for $3.99 and then use the coupon for $2.99. I tried the Southern Blackberry cobbler with chuncks of crust in it, heavenly. we like moolenium and the mint chip too.

Blue Bell truly is the best ice cream in the country! I have no insight into deals, but I had to post because I miss it soooooo much! I grew up in Houston and it was the ONLY ice cream we ate at home. Some of my fondest childhood memories were taking the Blue Bell tour in Brenham!

I miss Blue Bell. I went to college in Houston, and they had it in our dining hall. It was really great ice cream, and you could get them as part of your "dinner", so it was virtually free. Now I live in the northeast, and there's no blue bell for me :(

We only have one store that sells the half gallons, and from reading here, we don't get a large variety of flavors. However, I do get their individual treats. I have to put a plug in for their mini ice cream cones. They are SO cute and yummy!!

I miss Blue Bell so much too. Had it when we lived in Texas and a guy from our church was a driver for Blue Bell.

So whenever we had parties or get togethers he would always buy the ice cream.

The banana pudding was my favorite flavor too.

I brought home the dessert trio flavor and had also purchased whipped cream, fudge sauce, caramel sauce, and cherries to make sundaes only the ice cream was so rich it didn't need any topping at all. But I did add some whipped cream and a cherry for color. YUM! Also favorites here are The Great Divide, Banana Split, Happy Tracks, Chocolate covered strawberry, buttercrunch, and cherry vanilla. My hubs favorite is always and only Dutch Chocolate.

So happy that so many outside of Texas are discovering our little secret. Nothing beats Blue Bell.

Blue Bell and Shiner Beers make me proud to be a Texan. :goodvibes

Pecan Pralines and Cream is the best, but Southern Blackberry Cobbler is tempting as well.

True story: Years ago, a godawful storm tore through the area and caused a lot of destruction, especially in Brenham. The phone lines were tied up by people calling in to make sure THE BLUE BELL COWS were safe. :lmao: Forget about the human inhabitants of Brenham......Are the COWS safe?????? :rotfl2:

They were. God bless Blue Bell. :worship:

These are the 'rotational flavors' my store has right now...I'm worried if I choose the wrong one the others won't be there next time! :lmao:

Butter Crunch
Southern Blackberry Cobbler
Peaches n' homemade vanilla
Strawberry Cheesecake
Happy Tracks
Summer Berries

Do they make any flavors that don't have high fructose corn syrup in the ingredients? I loved their ice cream...until I saw HFCS listed in the incredients. :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter