***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

japanese maple

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone! 🎄:santa:☃️❄️

I went ahead and just started a thread for those of us planning a December 2024 trip. I know there are Facebook groups out there, but I enjoy message board groups also.

I will keep an update of those of traveling to WDW in this post. I will add your name, hotel and dates if you would like. Just make a post.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party:
info to come

Epcot's Festival of The Holidays:
info to come

Jollywood Nights:
info to come

Disney After Hours:
info to come

Anything else anyone thinks I should be adding, please let me know.

Happy to plan with all of you!

Guests for December 2024:

srdavidson - 11/28-12/2, 12/6-12/8 Gran Destino Tower
Mickeystar3864 - 12/1-12/6

Three cats - 12/1-12/9 Caribbean Beach Resort
debedo - 12/1-12/11
HappyGal - 12/2-12/12 POFQ
Danicat77 - 12/3-12/6 BWV or Port Orleans
Wood Nymph - 12/3-12/7 POR
hsmamainva - 12/3-12/9 All Star Music
japanese maple - 12/3-12/12 Animal Kingdom Lodge
marij - 12/3-12/12 Pop Century
sadiecatie - 12/13-12/16
buzzrelly - 12/4-12/11 Beach Club Villas
flea1267 - 12/5-12/7 Pop Century
Joe Ryan - 12/5-12/8
kitkat4622 - 12/8-12/15 POFQ
junebugs - 12/9-12/14 Pop Century
JBelle19 - 12/20-12/24 POFQ
Princess Michele - 12/21-12/28 Villas at Grand Floridian
disneydreamer781 - 12/21-12/29 BWV
behappyJules - 12/21-12/26 Pop Century
Disturbia - 12/21-12/31 Polynesian Village - Studio
GinnyBear's_mom - 12/22-12/28 Grand Floridian
Zeonstar - 12/26-1/5 Art of Animation
corn princess - 12/28-1/4 Art of Animation
Mjs64ca - 12/30-1/5 Beach Club Villas and Grand Floridian

Last edited:

I went ahead and started this so anyone can feel free to join and I will add your names to the list.

I expect we will get more people in a few months.

Woohoo! Happy to be here!

December 3-9 at All Star Music

Myself & hubby and our 2 daughters and my oldest daughter's baby girl (due in March!). So excited to see all of the decorations. We've never stayed on site during December and we haven't stayed in the family suites at Music before!

Woohoo! Happy to be here!

December 3-9 at All Star Music

Myself & hubby and our 2 daughters and my oldest daughter's baby girl (due in March!). So excited to see all of the decorations. We've never stayed on site during December and we haven't stayed in the family suites at Music before!

Added!

Since we are all booked so far in advance, does anyone do anything fun when the year out countdown officially starts?

We made a dinner reservation at a restaurant we love for this December on the date we will be leaving next December, as sort of a fun kick-off thing.

I am planning a surprise trip for my mom (just the two of us) next December. Our dates are December 1-6th. Possibly staying at Pop Century. Since I would have so much time to make payments, I might splurge on a resort but we love the skyliner so much it would be hard to choose a resort without skyliner access. Excited to plan this trip, even if it is so far away. Will for sure be attending a Christmas party, just not sure which one.

I am planning a surprise trip for my mom (just the two of us) next December. Our dates are December 1-6th. Possibly staying at Pop Century. Since I would have so much time to make payments, I might splurge on a resort but we love the skyliner so much it would be hard to choose a resort without skyliner access. Excited to plan this trip, even if it is so far away. Will for sure be attending a Christmas party, just not sure which one.

I added you to the list, but didn't add hotel in case you change your mind. If you'd like me to add one, just post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter