Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Backstory: I am staying at Pop Century and visiting WDW from Oct. 1 - 8 with my boyfriend. We have been selected for testing MyMagic+ and we have our magic bands (and have pre-reserved fastpasses and made awesome ADRs as well as bought tickets for a mixology demonstration (vodka) as a part of Food and Wine, and we are going to the Disney Food Blog snack attack / Illuminations viewing dessert party on Oct. 2! I am excited!!!).

So, I took the tips from message boards to get a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass, and they worked.

Step 1: Use the website that has been circling around. Input your My Disney Experience email address

Step 2: For resort reservation number, put in the numbers from the top code on the yellow luggage tags for Magical Express! (My reservation number received via email had letters in it.)

Step 3: 10 days prior to arrival, fast pass times open up!

Today is 10 days prior to my arrival. Every other day so far, the website said "no fastpasses available." Today, I had options and was able to select a fastpass time!

My only question now is -- will I get an email confirmation? Other than logging back in to the website, there is no evidence that I have a fastpass reserved for BOG lunch. It's not in my fastpass list online. It's not in my ADR list online. It's not in my Plans on MDE online. Has anyone gotten electronic confirmation for their fastpass?
I asked the same question and was told to print the page that has your reservation on it because you will not get a email conformation :)

I'm not arriving until Oct. 31st and was able to make a reservation for Nov. 1st today. Looks like they've opened it up to all Oct arrivals!

I'm not arriving until Oct. 31st and was able to make a reservation for Nov. 1st today. Looks like they've opened it up to all Oct arrivals!

Awesome! I'll try!

Were you able to get it with your MB number or your Magical Express number?

How many who have been able to get the FP+ for BOG are staying at a monorail resort? I finally got on only to find no times available for Oct 11. I then called because I got the error some have talked about and was told only with e-vite and only monorail resorts are eligible. CM was adamant on this. Also seems that many here have not received an e-vite. They sure didn't restrict it very well! I was hoping for one and will still try for lunch that day. I have an ADR for Oct 14 that I will probably cancel because I'd rather not waste MNSSHP time that day.

How many who have been able to get the FP+ for BOG are staying at a monorail resort? I finally got on only to find no times available for Oct 11. I then called because I got the error some have talked about and was told only with e-vite and only monorail resorts are eligible. CM was adamant on this. Also seems that many here have not received an e-vite. They sure didn't restrict it very well! I was hoping for one and will still try for luncj that day. I have an ADR for Oct 14 that I will probably cancel because I'd rather not waste MNSSHP time that day.

I am doing a split stay and the only dates available to me were the ones when I will be at BLT.

So I just tried the website listed on the first post of this thread, and it took me to the login page. Here, I used my usual MDE login and password. Once signed in, it had my name and asked for a reservation number. As some of you have suggested, I used my confirmation # on the top of the yellow magical express tags and it let me in.

I was able to make a FP+ lunch ressie for BOG on 10/6, and gave me 3 choices each with a 15 minute window.

DH and I are testing out the magical bands as we had several invites (2 emails and a hand delivered USPS mailer). We are arriving 10/1 :banana: and are staying at POFQ.

I printed out the confirmation page (but no confirmation #), and will attempt to bring it with me. If I get in, great. If not, I have a dinner ressie later in the week.

Just thought I would share!

If you do not like the times shown just refresh the page. I actually did this by mistake and I got better times :thumbsup2

The first times it showed me were 10:30AM-10:50AM and the other 2 options were after 1:45PM. Once I refreshed I was able to get 11:30-11:55.

I was just able to do a FP+ for November 4th @ 1:10pm-1:25pm. It gave me a 30 minute window for 4 people to plan our meals.

What I did to get my reservation number was go to MDE.com and click on magic band & cards. On that page it has a confirmation number. I used that number on the BOG page and it brought up our information w/ dates. :cool1:

Just got our FP+ for BOG!!! We received our Magical Express booklet this morning and it worked without any problems with the code on our yellow tags! So glad we'll get to experience this great restaurant without the long wait (55 minutes this past March)!

Just got BOG lunch for 4 fast pass for Oct 6th and also got fantasmic
fast pass good day today all my fast passes are nosw complete

:cool1::cool1::worship::worship::banana::banana::banana:

I followed the link and successfully made a fastpass plus reservation for yesterday. I had checked the day before and verified it would work without the magicband. They said yes. I had a printout, but I left it back in the room. When I went to the desk to check-in, they had no record of me, so I was bummed I left it in my room! I gave them all the details I could remember, and surprisingly they let me in anyway. So, if you do this, BE SURE TO BRING THE PRINTOUT!!!

Has anyone tried to get a rez for December yet? I just tried and it said there are no dates available. Just curious if it's a bit too far out right now, or if they really are booked.

I got our magic bands customized and fast passes allowed for each day. We are arriving 11/14 -11/19.

I have trying to get fast pass for BOG when I log in to MDE and go to make dining plans than to BOG it shows option to select fast pass but when I select it I get taken to screen showing my "Plans" with fast passes and asking if I want to change fast passes already selected!

How do I get the fast pass for BOG is there something else I need to do?

You have to do it through the website that is mentioned in the first post. It is currently the only way to get fastpass+ for BOG.

My arrival is 11/11 to 11/22 and i just got a FP+ for BOG through that website on my iphone for 11/15 between 2:00PM - 2:15PM

As for the reservation

Can anyone explain. I chose my occasion as "first time" which is true in every sense of the word this will be my first trip outside the european union (lol) and my first WDW trip (been to paris so many times)
Anyway during reservation i could chose "Direct to table" and "FastPass+"
What exactly is the difference? (I chose FP+)
And how is FP+ different from a normal lunch reservation for BOG?

It is kind of confusing :)

You have to do it through the website that is mentioned in the first post. It is currently the only way to get fastpass+ for BOG.

My arrival is 11/11 to 11/22 and i just got a FP+ for BOG through that website on my iphone for 11/15 between 2:00PM - 2:15PM

As for the reservation

Can anyone explain. I chose my occasion as "first time" which is true in every sense of the word this will be my first trip outside the european union (lol) and my first WDW trip (been to paris so many times)
Anyway during reservation i could chose "Direct to table" and "FastPass+"
What exactly is the difference? (I chose FP+)
And how is FP+ different from a normal lunch reservation for BOG

It is kind of confusing :)

Thank you so much I used the website address and it worked although I did not get the date I wanted.

I think the difference is that one is just the reservation for the table and the other one gives you the option to actually get the table and also order what you want to eat ahead of time!

Thank you so much I used the website address and it worked although I did not get the date I wanted. I think the difference is that one is just the reservation for the table and the other one gives you the option to actually get the table and also order what you want to eat ahead of time!

No problem! Glad you got a FP+ at least it's something haha!

Ahh I see that must be it. Good i want to be able to chose my food when i'm there. We will have to wait and see :)

I went to the website for the BOG fastpass but it would not let me enter the letter portion of my reservation number only the numeric portion. Then it says it is an invalid number. Any idea what might be going on? Do any of ya'll that were able to book FP have just numeric reservation numbers? Thanks

I went to the website for the BOG fastpass but it would not let me enter the letter portion of my reservation number only the numeric portion. Then it says it is an invalid number. Any idea what might be going on? Do any of ya'll that were able to book FP have just numeric reservation numbers? Thanks

I used the number that was beside my magic band and it worked fine. But It was only offering the one week in Nov. to me.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter