Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

OMGosh...sorry to ask this...but I don't think I can read through all these pages...how early can you book the BOG Fastpass? TIA, Bridget

The New Be Our Guest Fastpass FAQ thread mentioned a few posts above is organized and has most of the information you would need on page 1.

Just want to say, we ate lunch here for the first time on August 18, and I never would have known about the FP+ if it weren't for these boards. So Thank you! It was everything I had hope it would be---by far the best "quick-serve" meal on Disney property!
Hope it's okay to share photos here... and this is the my first attempt at sharing photos so hopefully it works!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/964eye2vr8i07mi/AADRx6CGPoYJKavMyQzhh_GGa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/qkn61t6mgllp3h8/AAA798oR5sNlmvZgvCXK4l72a

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/0n3qwkd0onxa1p2/AACFosoBrriQkOLYbe8htNYxa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/9prn5hel0szfsr4/AABZ0VjG7DFATK7hvaPVbrSBa

BOG FP+ for Sept 27th is open now I just checked, I still have to wait until Sept 4th for Oct 1 though, no way I can day it on arrival day. Just wanted to give a heads up to people looking for the 27th.

BOG FP+ for Sept 27th is open now I just checked, I still have to wait until Sept 4th for Oct 1 though, no way I can day it on arrival day. Just wanted to give a heads up to people looking for the 27th.
I am so disappointed. Only times showing available is 1:25-2:25 or later. I didn't get on at midnight because I got the sense that there was not a huge run on these FastPasses but I guess I was wrong. Better get yours quick if you want one!

I am so disappointed. Only times showing available is 1:25-2:25 or later. I didn't get on at midnight because I got the sense that there was not a huge run on these FastPasses but I guess I was wrong. Better get yours quick if you want one!

You tried refreshing?

Agreed, refresh. The day open is our arrival date, so I have a couple more days to wait for our MK day. I started the process just to see what would be available. By refreshing, I found times as early as 11am as late as 2pm and everything in between.

Definitely go back in and use the "select or replace" to re-select and modify your Fastpass. Once you are in there, refresh the web page until you find the time that is best time for you.
My FP day is tomorrow since I am wanting my FP on the 28th but I just played with the FP times on the 27th and refreshing the page, I found arrival times starting 10:30-11am and as late as 1:45pm-2:15pm and everything in between :thumbsup2

Good Luck!!!

Thank you all for your responses. That totally worked. Was able to get our time and that of my in-laws to overlap at just the right time!!

Today I received a Disney e-mail invite to schedule a BOG Fastpass, but thanks to all the great information I received here, I had already scheduled it two days prior. So thanks everyone! I'm excited! :yay:

We dined at BOG twice for lunch without ADRs. We also dining the for a late night snack 4 people with an ADR for 2. Probably not the norm but don't lose hope!

Just wanted to update on our experience today. On my BOG reservation only my DH and myself showed up on the bog site. I tried everything, new accounts, different reservation numbers (split stay). Anyways nothing worked. So I checked in today and they had no problem adding my kids. Side note at 1130, the lunch was closed to stand by and today was supposed to be a 1! Everything was great, might go back on Wednesday, if I can get another FP+.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I understand you order when you book the BOG fast pass? Is there the normal cancel fee if you don't cancel in time because it's technically not a reservation?

No, there is no cancellation penalty if you don't turn up for a Be Our Guest lunch reservation.

Please can I encourage everyone to post in the new Be Our Guest Lunch FAQ thread, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867, rather than continuing to bump this old thread up the lists? That way it's easier for everyone to find the latest information. Thanks.

(Mods, please can this old thread be closed? Thanks)

Andre

If your party is more than 4 be warned at lunch it is first come first serve seating and it is hard to find large tables because smaller partys grab them. And the cms can not make them move to smaller tables.

Hi I've just joined, I'm from the UK and I've just discovered I have a problem with the BOG FP+. I'm not at 27 days yet but I can't even log into the site as it won't match up my 12 digit number with my name. I had this problem on MDE with my name and the ADR confirmation numbers. I had to phone and get them to link them to MDE. The lady said it might be due to my name being double-barrelled as that's tricky for the system.

I'm just worried I won't even be able to get into the site as for this there is no phone number to help you with it!

Anyone else had this problem? Is it because I'm too early? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Deggs x

Hi I've just joined, I'm from the UK and I've just discovered I have a problem with the BOG FP+. I'm not at 27 days yet but I can't even log into the site as it won't match up my 12 digit number with my name. I had this problem on MDE with my name and the ADR confirmation numbers. I had to phone and get them to link them to MDE. The lady said it might be due to my name being double-barrelled as that's tricky for the system.

(I've answered your other post in the main thread)

Please can I encourage everyone to post in the main Be Our Guest Lunch FAQ thread, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867, rather than continuing to bump this old thread up the lists? That way it's easier for everyone to find the latest information. Thanks.

(Mods, please can this old thread be closed? Thanks)

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter