Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Has anyone tried to get a rez for December yet? I just tried and it said there are no dates available. Just curious if it's a bit too far out right now, or if they really are booked.

As far as I can tell, no one has been able to book one for December yet.

Unsuccessful attempt for BOG lunch reservations

I followed all of the advice, went to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. Put in my yellow luggage tag #, selected my times. It looked like it was successful, but no reservation number. I then went to MDE web site to check if the reservation would show in my plans, but guess what? I was now unable to log in. The error message kept telling me either my password or username was incorrect. I then had to call IT. I explained to them what I had done. They had no explanation of why my user name would no longer work, but had to do a reset on my MDE account. I was then able to log in using my password, but now NONE of my reservations, ADR's, or FP+ are showing! Just as if I had no plans. Back on the phone to IT. New password set up. Long story short ( too late for that, I know) the cast member said that Be Our Guest lunch reservations is in a testing period, that the only way to get one is to be invited via an email from Disney. She said folks are being turned away that went the route I did because they do not really have reservations. Given all of the glitches I went through today, I think I will just take my chances on waiting for a spot at BOG for lunch. Whew.

Unsuccessful attempt for BOG lunch reservations

I followed all of the advice, went to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. Put in my yellow luggage tag #, selected my times. It looked like it was successful, but no reservation number. I then went to MDE web site to check if the reservation would show in my plans, but guess what? I was now unable to log in. The error message kept telling me either my password or username was incorrect. I then had to call IT. I explained to them what I had done. They had no explanation of why my user name would no longer work, but had to do a reset on my MDE account. I was then able to log in using my password, but now NONE of my reservations, ADR's, or FP+ are showing! Just as if I had no plans. Back on the phone to IT. New password set up. Long story short ( too late for that, I know) the cast member said that Be Our Guest lunch reservations is in a testing period, that the only way to get one is to be invited via an email from Disney. She said folks are being turned away that went the route I did because they do not really have reservations. Given all of the glitches I went through today, I think I will just take my chances on waiting for a spot at BOG for lunch. Whew.
OH NO! Keep us updated. I hope you still have your ADRS. Some people on different threads are saying they printed out the page that said they have a fast pass BOG and have no problems getting in.:confused3

OH NO! Keep us updated. I hope you still have your ADRS. Some people on different threads are saying they printed out the page that said they have a fast pass BOG and have no problems getting in.:confused3

Glad they have had no problems getting in to BOG lunch. I did not print the page as I was using my Ipad, not connected to a printer. Oh well, I can always show up at the time they granted on beourguestlunch. If the CM won't honor the reservation, I can always find somewhere else. I am too afraid of going through all the computer glitches again to revisit that web site!

I have been able to access the BOG screen to get the fast pass for lunch but it is only offering Nov 19th to Nov. 24th options. Has anyone else been able to schedule other dates in November?

So I saw on the first page someone was able to use the website to secure a BOG Lunch reservation even though they weren't part of the MB testing .... but I assume you need to be staying onsite?

We are staying offsite but do want to each lunch here - I have the rest of my dining ADRs in MDE, but I guess this is something totally separate right?

I mean, I know FP+ is in testing phase for certain guests at certain resorts, but things seem different with using this separate website, etc. so just wanted to check

Don't believe the being turned away if you are not on the invite email part.. Simply not true...

I have seen others make the reservation and have had no issue.. Simply it's in testing and they don't want to really help anyone out on it it seems... So if you get it simply take a screen shot with your phone just in case...

So I saw on the first page someone was able to use the website to secure a BOG Lunch reservation even though they weren't part of the MB testing .... but I assume you need to be staying onsite?

We are staying offsite but do want to each lunch here - I have the rest of my dining ADRs in MDE, but I guess this is something totally separate right?

I mean, I know FP+ is in testing phase for certain guests at certain resorts, but things seem different with using this separate website, etc. so just wanted to check

It would seem at this time that the BOG FP is for Disney resort guests only; you need your resort reservation number to log in to the site.

Has anyone else been able to get any December dates? I tried every day that we will be there (November 30 - December 8) and nothing was available. :(

Sorry if this has been asked........

If I wait and am successful in obtaining a FP+ for lunch at BOG via MDE, not beourguestlunch, will this be calculated in my 3 FP+ per day? In other words, will this result in 2 rides and one BOG? Or is the BOG an "extra" FP+?

Sorry if this has been asked........ If I wait and am successful in obtaining a FP+ for lunch at BOG via MDE, not beourguestlunch, will this be calculated in my 3 FP+ per day? In other words, will this result in 2 rides and one BOG? Or is the BOG an "extra" FP+?

Totally separate from the MDE , MB and FP+

I have been able to access the BOG screen to get the fast pass for lunch but it is only offering Nov 19th to Nov. 24th options. Has anyone else been able to schedule other dates in November?

I have a reservation for Nov. 13.

I have tried through that link a few times...

It does not recognize my name/reservation number...

Aargh......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter