Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

has anyone received this error message for the lunch fastpass? I have tried both emails I have for a Disney account and get the same error

I enter my email and password and it won't let me get past that screen as it gives me the following message

Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

I got the same message. I'm arriving October 16

ok, so we are not doing FastPass+ but just got an email for the BOG FP lunch reservation. So you are saying its not showing in my disney experience cause its booked through a "test site"??? Our flight actually leaves in 8 hours and we just got the email this morning -- booked for Monday.

Yes that's the site.

It's telling me it is all booked from 10-21 to 10-26?? Maybe it just isn't opened up for October yet? Seems too new to be filled up already,

I was able to get one, and we are NOT part of the magic band test. It let me order food and everything. I'm hoping it really works and I don't get up there and find out that you had to have a magic band. If all they are asking for is your name we should be good!

If not, I guess there are plenty other places to eat :)

Did the same exact thing 2 weeks ago and everything was fine. You're all set :)

Which reservation code did you guys used to get your BOG FP+?

I'm trying with my MB code, my KTTW code and my regular vacation package code and none are working...

Which reservation code did you guys used to get your BOG FP+?

I'm trying with my MB code, my KTTW code and my regular vacation package code and none are working...

I used the top code on my yellow luggage tag. That worked for me! Good luck!

This is super cool. How far in advance were these available to you? I looked during the last week of october and it says no passes available.

Also- if you aren't using the fast pass+ for the rides that day- will making this reservation impact getting regular machine given fast passes?

I keep trying for Oct 18 thru the 22 yet, keeps saying no fast passes available

I keep trying for Oct 18 thru the 22 yet, keeps saying no fast passes available

I don't think it is open yet. When we tested it in July the email came the day before we got there. This time since I knew the website ahead of time, I signed up early but no dates are available for Oct 11-16th when I am at BCV

Does anyone know when booking becomes available? I read on another thread that it's 10 days before? Is that still true? Or do you have to be in a particular resort?
Thanks!

Still no luck for me. It seems now to recognize my MDE email and password and then the following "Error" screen appears:

Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.

:sad2:

CM told me that BOG FP+ is a random room selection within the Magic Band testing resorts meaning if you have 2 rooms booked one may be eligible while the other is not. Also that you will be notified by email if you are selected. But I'm not waiting for the email I keep trying on the log-in site and it just says "no passes available try another day"

I was poking around the BOG restaurant page on the Disney website and for a brief moment an Icon appeared under the "Find a Table" box that said something along the lines of BOG offering FP lunch reservations. I clicked on the link and it took me the the FP+ reservation page but BOG was not listed as an option. When I went back to the main BOG page, the icon was no longer there.

Looks like the web people were adding this and I happened to come across it. I'm guessing that some time in the future it will go live and this will be how you reserve a lunch seating.

I'm having similar issues. I booked my three fast passes per day, then realized that BOG was offering it, so I tried it when I saw the icon. It just took me to the regular fast pass + options, but no BOG. So, I tried cancelling a fast pass + thinking that if there were only 2 booked that day, that it would give me a third. Wrong again. I have a dinner reservation there but would like the fast pass for lunch instead. So frustrating! Oh well, it's a nice problem to have I suppose. :tinker:

Backstory: I am staying at Pop Century and visiting WDW from Oct. 1 - 8 with my boyfriend. We have been selected for testing MyMagic+ and we have our magic bands (and have pre-reserved fastpasses and made awesome ADRs as well as bought tickets for a mixology demonstration (vodka) as a part of Food and Wine, and we are going to the Disney Food Blog snack attack / Illuminations viewing dessert party on Oct. 2! I am excited!!!).

So, I took the tips from message boards to get a Be Our Guest lunch fastpass, and they worked.

Step 1: Use the website that has been circling around. Input your My Disney Experience email address

Step 2: For resort reservation number, put in the numbers from the top code on the yellow luggage tags for Magical Express! (My reservation number received via email had letters in it.)

Step 3: 10 days prior to arrival, fast pass times open up!

Today is 10 days prior to my arrival. Every other day so far, the website said "no fastpasses available." Today, I had options and was able to select a fastpass time!

My only question now is -- will I get an email confirmation? Other than logging back in to the website, there is no evidence that I have a fastpass reserved for BOG lunch. It's not in my fastpass list online. It's not in my ADR list online. It's not in my Plans on MDE online. Has anyone gotten electronic confirmation for their fastpass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter