Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I was able to use the link provided in the first post to book a FastPass+ for BOG at 10:10 a.m. on 10/24, but I did not receive an email confirmation (yet).

I was just on the WDW website and under dining/BOG, it listed "Request FastPass+." I tried to go through the steps to book a FP+ that way, but it did not give me the option of selecting BOG under Magic Kingdom's FP+ options. A glitch, I wonder?

Ok, I'm back to trying again and I keep getting this....

"Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details."

Is anyone else getting this!?!! And if so, does anyone know how to not get this error message??!?!

I was able to use the link provided in the first post to book a FastPass+ for BOG at 10:10 a.m. on 10/24, but I did not receive an email confirmation (yet). I was just on the WDW website and under dining/BOG, it listed "Request FastPass+." I tried to go through the steps to book a FP+ that way, but it did not give me the option of selecting BOG under Magic Kingdom's FP+ options. A glitch, I wonder?

You won't get an email confit nor will you see it in your MDE just take screen shot of your phone also should be able to log back in and see it there under view.

Ok, I'm back to trying again and I keep getting this.... "Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details." Is anyone else getting this!?!! And if so, does anyone know how to not get this error

I used the 12 digit number on my magical express luggage tags. And it worked, but no confirmation number. And it isn't showing up anywhere. How will I prove we got one? If I go to MDE and request a fast pass, will it mess up my current fast pass?

Ok, I'm back to trying again and I keep getting this.... "Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details." Is anyone else getting this!?!! And if so, does anyone know how to not get this error

I used the 12 digit number on my magical express luggage tags. And it worked, but no confirmation number. And it isn't showing up anywhere. How will I prove we got one? If I go to MDE and request a fast pass, will it mess up my current fast pass?

log back in, click view (details?), and print out what you ordered and date/time

Ok, I'm back to trying again and I keep getting this....

"Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details."

Is anyone else getting this!?!! And if so, does anyone know how to not get this error message??!?!

I've read in a few places it doesn't work more than 30 days out. I keep getting the same message. I"m hoping the 30 day think is right.

I spoke to a CM this afternoon, she told me not everyone is being selected to try it even if you are selected for FP+. It is a different system and a different group of testers. Some people are being told as late as resort check in that the are able to take advantage if it! Bummer, I check in Sunday!

I spoke to a CM this afternoon, she told me not everyone is being selected to try it even if you are selected for FP+. It is a different system and a different group of testers. Some people are being told as late as resort check in that the are able to take advantage if it! Bummer, I check in Sunday!

Ask at the front desk at your resort people have been reporting success..

I was able to use the link provided in the first post to book a FastPass+ for BOG at 10:10 a.m. on 10/24, but I did not receive an email confirmation (yet).

I was just on the WDW website and under dining/BOG, it listed "Request FastPass+." I tried to go through the steps to book a FP+ that way, but it did not give me the option of selecting BOG under Magic Kingdom's FP+ options. A glitch, I wonder?

I saw that too. When I clicked on "Request FastPass+" it just sent me to the FastPass+ section of the My Disney Experience website. I bet it is a glitch and was meant to link you to the other site (the specific BOG lunch site). Or maybe they are working on combining the systems. I had thought they were working towards having more dining FastPass+ options available in the future.

I saw that too. When I clicked on "Request FastPass+" it just sent me to the FastPass+ section of the My Disney Experience website. I bet it is a glitch and was meant to link you to the other site (the specific BOG lunch site). Or maybe they are working on combining the systems. I had thought they were working towards having more dining FastPass+ options available in the future.

bet with the popularity of BOG and ADRs hard to get (especially Sept-Dec because of parties); a lot of people might be willing to use 1 of their FP+ to get in for lunch.

The confused smilie is messing with the link. Copy and paste the url and it should work fine.

bet with the popularity of BOG and ADRs hard to get (especially Sept-Dec because of parties); a lot of people might be willing to use 1 of their FP+ to get in for lunch.

The great thing about this is that it does not count towards your ride/shows FP :) this is in addition to but it will not show up on your plans/itinerary. I emailed a copy of the screenshot to myself incase I encounter any problems when I check in.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I tried this but it will only let me reserve up until the end of this week. I'm traveling the second week in November.

I tried entering my resort reservation ID, but it wouldn't accept the letters. Without the letters it's not an accepted number. Help?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter