Oak Leaf Purple, Oak Leaf Bronze with V-Device.
- Aug 8, 2000
1) I worked quite a while as a Concierge at FW, and agree.We are here at the fort now and can honestly say the WiFi is horrible!
2) People complained ALL THE TIME about access and speed.
3) Managers told us to simply say, "Working on the Problem.".
4) We were not.
5) There are several access points, but one router connection.
6) Get more than a few folks on, and the system almost dies.
7) A few of our techie friends knew the solution.
. . . Locate a few routers throughout the park.
8) One manager said wifi keeps people from shopping/eating.
9) He said they wanted people away from RVs.
10) Do not know if this is true, but kind of makes sense.
. . . Same reason why many WDW benches have been removed.
. . . Sitting people do not shop-eat-spend as much as walkers.
11) Oh well, use a Hot Spot and get around the issue.
12) Better at FW without wifi than anywhere else with it.