Will Character Meals return to normal?

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
With Character meet and greets returning to the pre pandemic "normal" is there any word that Character Dining experiences will also revert back to pre pandemic operations?

what are character dining experiences like right now? would like to do at least 2 for our January trip but not sure it's worth the $$$ if the characters can't even come near you

oh really? it seems every restaurant page I click on says "the character dining experience at this location is modified"

Hollywood and Vine in April characters came to our table. My grand daughters too old for hugs but got great pictures with them.

No characters at Ohana breakfast either. And the character breakfasts that are back (Tusker House, Hollywood & Vine, Chef Mickey’s) are still serving family style.

ok so to summarize, some dining experiences are back to normal pre pandemic operations but others are not... our girls will be 6/8 and the ones I'm most interested in for them are Disney Jr at Hollywood and Vine and probably Cinderella's Royal Table, we aren't going til January so hopefully they will be back to pre pandemic operations by then...if not it's not a deal breaker for us

I hope they return to normal when I go with my kids. They are obsessed with Mickey and Minne! They use to have a meet and greet with the main Disney characters at Epcot where the whole Mickey crew was there to take pics and sign autographs. I was wondering if they still have that?

So I prefer family style but Chef Mickey characters are stopping by each table? Anyone know about the Land in Epcot? I have one that wants Mickey, one wants Pluto, and one wants Jasmine. The last we'll have to see when CRT changes.

So I prefer family style but Chef Mickey characters are stopping by each table? Anyone know about the Land in Epcot? I have one that wants Mickey, one wants Pluto, and one wants Jasmine. The last we'll have to see when CRT changes.

If you are speaking about the restaurant that rotates (I can't think of the name), I watched a youtube yesterday and the characters were definitely hugging people.

Some have, some have not. They all will, eventually, but no telling how long it will take.

So I prefer family style but Chef Mickey characters are stopping by each table?.

Agree, the family style format at Chef Mickey's is so much better. A much more relaxing and enjoyable experience. And yes, they are stopping by each table, taking pictures and giving out hugs/interacting.

I hope they return to normal when I go with my kids. They are obsessed with Mickey and Minne! They use to have a meet and greet with the main Disney characters at Epcot where the whole Mickey crew was there to take pics and sign autographs. I was wondering if they still have that?

not at the moment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!