Will Character Meals return to normal?

What I think Walt Disney World is trying to do with character dining is start a new format and start raising prices and what I think Walt Disney World is gonna do with character dining now is have the characters now pose for pictures and talk to diners and focus less on hugs and autographs and have the characters do short interactions with diners then move to the next table. Because the biggest problem people have always had with character dining as I have mentioned many times in posts about this topic is getting skipped by certain characters and they always have a huge annoying habit of skipping tables and Disney needs to quit doing this to characters because the rule is always stop at every table for a few minutes with guests for hugs and autographs then move to the next table. But I do think the prices for character dining at Walt Disney World need to be lowered cheaper. Because for example if you want to eat at Tusker House for a character breakfast you pay big bucks when you can only see Mickey Mouse Minnie Mouse Donald and Daisy in safari gear and for the price alone they should've added more characters such as Timon and Rafiki from The Lion King to make the restaurant good. Another example is Cinderella's Royal Table and as I have mentioned many times I cannot figure out why Walt Disney World keeps raising the price for the character breakfast when Cinderella's Royal Table isn't worth the money at all because now all Cinderella does is pose for pictures and I remember reading about how Cinderella and the princesses used to give hugs and interact with the kids but ever since the pandemic I think Cinderella's Royal Table decided to not let Cinderella talk with kids and diners was to save money. But what I think they will do with Cinderella's Royal Table is turn it into a breakfast buffet and they will add more princesses such as Anna and Elsa from Frozen Ariel Tiana Jasmine and have Minnie Mouse dressed as a princess to pose for photos outside the restaurant. But Fairy Godmother will not be seen at the breakfast buffet but at lunch and dinner. But once Disney lowers and improves character dining a little bit more I'm sure it will be normal again

What I think Walt Disney World is trying to do with character dining is start a new format and start raising prices and what I think Walt Disney World is gonna do with character dining now is have the characters now pose for pictures and talk to diners and focus less on hugs and autographs and have the characters do short interactions with diners then move to the next table. Because the biggest problem people have always had with character dining as I have mentioned many times in posts about this topic is getting skipped by certain characters and they always have a huge annoying habit of skipping tables and Disney needs to quit doing this to characters because the rule is always stop at every table for a few minutes with guests for hugs and autographs then move to the next table. But I do think the prices for character dining at Walt Disney World need to be lowered cheaper. Because for example if you want to eat at Tusker House for a character breakfast you pay big bucks when you can only see Mickey Mouse Minnie Mouse Donald and Daisy in safari gear and for the price alone they should've added more characters such as Timon and Rafiki from The Lion King to make the restaurant good. Another example is Cinderella's Royal Table and as I have mentioned many times I cannot figure out why Walt Disney World keeps raising the price for the character breakfast when Cinderella's Royal Table isn't worth the money at all because now all Cinderella does is pose for pictures and I remember reading about how Cinderella and the princesses used to give hugs and interact with the kids but ever since the pandemic I think Cinderella's Royal Table decided to not let Cinderella talk with kids and diners was to save money. But what I think they will do with Cinderella's Royal Table is turn it into a breakfast buffet and they will add more princesses such as Anna and Elsa from Frozen Ariel Tiana Jasmine and have Minnie Mouse dressed as a princess to pose for photos outside the restaurant. But Fairy Godmother will not be seen at the breakfast buffet but at lunch and dinner. But once Disney lowers and improves character dining a little bit more I'm sure it will be normal again

Character dining hasn't changed. The characters still focus on hugs and autographs (plus 99% of the characters aren't able to talk to people). And the characters don't skip tables on purpose

As for CRT- that most likely is only temporary. But regardless if more come back or not, Anna and Else will not be added to the dining rotation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter