Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Hi Kelly, I hope you feel better soon. Liz has had that same barking thing going on too.

A cruise Cally? How exciting..... tell us all about it please.

We had our first people through viewing our house today.

The weather then turned real nasty a bit later and we discovered a whole bunch of leaks in our roof that we did not know existed:guilty: It was a really really hard pouring rain. The whole field behind us is flooded.

Now I suppose we will have to put a new roof on before we sell the house. That is something we were hoping to avoid having to do. Maybe if it would just stop raining and let things dry out then we could get away with not replacing it.

Too bad rain is in the forecast for the next couple of days and unfortunately we are leaving. Oh well, I am just going to go and forget about everything back here, rainy roof and all. I am tired and need to get to Florida for some Disney and Disney wedding time.

Kelly ~ Feel better! Take good care of yourself.

Princessa!!!!! How the heck are you?

Robin~ That stinks about the roof! But on the bright side just a few days til the wedding!!!!

Yep... almost forgot how to navigate around here. I realized the thread was still saved under my CP. :laughing:

So wow Robin, lots of changes headed your way. How awesome to have a Disney wedding!! I'm having Disney withdrawal. I was thinking maybe we would skip Disney this year, but that didn't last long.

I have a cruise saved for Dec. 11 on The Dream :banana: I haven't made the deposit yet. I just have to finalize some vacation time at work first. :headache:

I'm all ready really excited and getting obsessed with searching for info on The Dream. :woohoo: It's 4 nights so I'm not going plan any excursions or make dinner ressies, just explore the ship and chill on the beach! :3dglasses

Have any advice for me since you all are so well seasoned in the cruise department?;) I'm debating on the insurance...

Princessa!!!!! How the heck are you?

Hey!! :wave: Trying to stay sane...needing a vacation real bad! How are you and things?

Oh yea, it was the last day of school for the boys today. Both on the honor roll.

Oldest got A's and a 1 B and the youngest all A's.

My oldest is all ready worried about missing school days on this cruise :confused3:confused3

WOW!!! .....Lots of posts! YEA!:3dglasses
Betsy, if you keep dusting like that you should lose weight real quickly ;)
Unfortunately, Thats me, ...But in Fast motion...Picture that but a LOT slower....No weight loss there Im afraid:sad2:

Hi everyone:goodvibes

Well today I went to the doctor, thinking I had strep throat... nope. Try bronchitis! :sick: Not fun. I tried skating today but the cold air was too hard to breath in...:sad1: If there's one positive to this, its that it happened when it did. If it had started next week or the week after, no skating competition for me! I already missed that same competition last year but it was because of Disney, so it was worth it :)
I hope you are better for your competition..:wizard:

We had our first people through viewing our house today.

Too bad rain is in the forecast for the next couple of days and unfortunately we are leaving. Oh well, I am just going to go and forget about everything back here, rainy roof and all. I am tired and need to get to Florida for some Disney and Disney wedding time.

:bride::groom:
I will pray for no rain, and you GO, have a good time being Mom to the Groom, AND in Disney:thumbsup2..and save the worries til after you get back home...Your eldest doesnt get married everyday you know...Enjoy every moment...The rest will still be there when you get back...;)

I have a cruise saved for Dec. 11 on The Dream :banana: I haven't made the deposit yet. I just have to finalize some vacation time at work first. :headache:

Have any advice for me since you all are so well seasoned in the cruise department?;) I'm debating on the insurance...

Have advice?....Yes::yes::...Yes I do! My best advice is to NOT book your cruise for Dec. You MUST book it for Aug.2012, The 15th to be exact, so you can cruise with us on the Dream for a four nighter...Then you could have FUN with your TKer friends..
Cruising with us now are : Ann, Robin, Me, Kim, Rory, and possibly Colleen, and respective familes! It would be awesome to have you and Rodger along with us too???????:hug:

I was undecided about the cruise insurance too, but we got it. My Mom is old and, anything could happen at any time, so I didn't want to take any chances...Our vaca's to WDW I haven't gotten insurance before...But Ive been thinking of doing that too, as we are now flying, and don't want to lose our air fair for five people...Still haven't decided about that though...:confused3

Hey!! :wave:
Oh yea, it was the last day of school for the boys today. Both on the honor roll.

Oldest got A's and a 1 B and the youngest all A's.

My oldest is all ready worried about missing school days on this cruise :confused3:confused3
Congrats to your boys! Great work!

Well we finally have a good day...sunny and warm!...
I have to mow and prepare a spot for my raised beds..and then get my poor plants in...they are getting sooo tall and falling over..they need a nice deep warm bed to live in....ASAP!

Have a great day my friendspixiedust:
And Cally...consider changing dates...It would be a blast with you guys coming too! AND no missed school!:goodvibes

TTFNpaw:

Betsy, August 2012 is too far away... I need something NOW!!!:lmao: Before I go crazy...:eek:

Hey maybe.... if this cruise goes well we'll do another.... hmmm maybe around August time frame :yay::yay:

So now I'm thinking we need to do a few days at wdw before the cruise ..... :thumbsup2

Dang it I need a part time job!!

So just out of curiosity what decks are you guys on and what kind of rooms?

Also has anyone sailed the dream yet?

Colleen has just sailed the Dream...She has a ton of info...She is also a TA now, so should be able to help you.
Mike and I are staying in one of the rooms with the balcony. Its a cat 05D,
room #6580 on the 6th floor....

My suggestion is if you can.... try for the middle of the ship, both in length, and height . It will give you the least feel of movement...;)

I have a balcony room because I get motion sick easily, and if I need air..I need to get to it FAST...I also take a bonnine ( the one a day ones) every morning when I get up.. On my last cruise I forgot to take one the last morning and I was so sick by the evening :sick:...I missed our last dinner..I was so bummed.:sad2:

Just an FYI.....If you find you DO like cruising and are considering going with us on the Aug. cruise, you could book on the ship during your Dec. cruise and save something like 40% on the Aug one.:thumbsup2 AND you'd have 8 months to save for it!...:goodvibes

Hope some of this info helped... :)

I have to mow today...I didn't get to do much yesterday....I got just one small part done, but got the tractor so stuck in mud I couldn't move it... So it sat there until Mike got home last night....:guilty: Darn rain has even my normally dry spots all soft and spongy...:headache:

Well Have a great day my friends...pixiedust:

Colleen has just sailed the Dream...She has a ton of info...She is also a TA now, so should be able to help you.
Mike and I are staying in one of the rooms with the balcony. Its a cat 05D,
room #6580 on the 6th floor....

My suggestion is if you can.... try for the middle of the ship, both in length, and height . It will give you the least feel of movement...;)

I have a balcony room because I get motion sick easily, and if I need air..I need to get to it FAST...I also take a bonnine ( the one a day ones) every morning when I get up.. On my last cruise I forgot to take one the last morning and I was so sick by the evening :sick:...I missed our last dinner..I was so bummed.:sad2:
Just an FYI.....If you find you DO like cruising and are considering going with us on the Aug. cruise, you could book on the ship during your Dec. cruise and
save something like 40% on the Aug one.:thumbsup2 AND you'd have months to save for it!...:goodvibe

Hope some of this info helped... :)

I have to mow today...I didn't get to do much yesterday....I got just one small part done, but got the tractor so stuck in mud I couldn't move it... So it sat there until Mike got home last night....:guilty: Darn rain has even my normall dry spots all soft and spongy...:headache:

Well Have a great day my friends...pixiedust:

Colleen, has been helping me a lot :goodvibes. I'm so new to cruises...

The room we booked is on deck 6, 6616. It has a veranda and I think it's mid-ship. I hope we don't get sea sick. I'll have to make sure I keep my "med bag" stocked. lol

I didn't know I could book another cruise at a discount while there. That's a good thing to know!!! Thx!

We are also planning a few days at the parks too. I'm thinking we'll do PORFQ again.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We've had a busy but fun Saturday! We r up in Atlanta doing some shopping. Went to Ikea for the first time in my life. Pretty cool store. :thumbsup2. Didn't buy anything tho... We went to a few other stores and bought the kids shoes and clothes. They are growing so fast.

My oldest is now taller then me and wears the same size shoes as I do. ;).

Right now we r at Dave and Busters. It's a restaurant/arcade. They are off playing video games and I'm sitting at the table enjoying a margarita! :)

Betsy did you finish up mowing?

PD, :wave:
Liz posted the whole wedding on FB...They turned out nice...Looks like they had a very nice day for it all too!

Robin,
Looks like everyone had a good time...So happy for you all! Congratulations!

I finally got my plants in their bed.:goodvibes..We still need to finish the other bed, but our garden is all fenced in and hopfully we will have a BUNCH of tomatoes, and green peppers, and a few eggplants, (I only planted three as they take up a bit of space and I just wanted to see how well I did growing them)....in the near future to enjoy!... I also mowed a good portion of my lawn yesterday....So I am very sore and taking today off....It is suppose to be near 90 degrees today anyway...Good day to veg!:thumbsup2

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend...We had all the family over on Sunday, as Mike had to work yesterday:sad1:...But we had a nice Hamburger /hot dog BBQ with all the fixins! Good time!

and Saturday I went out with a couple of x-coworkers for dinner and a movie. Saw "Fast five" with Vin Diesel. It was alright...It wouldn't have been my choice of movies to see, but was better then I thought it would be...

So a big weekend for me...LOL Hey I'm just happy to have a little warmth and sunshine:cool1:

Have a good day my friends pixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

Patiently, yet anxiously, awaiting pictures of Alex's wedding!:goodvibes

As Betsy says the pictures are up on Facebook and you should all be able to access them from there.

She has posted pictures up until the end of the ceremony. There are still a bunch more but she got tired of doing them;)

These are pictures that I took with my camera, so I am not in very many of them.

The wedding was wonderful. The lead up time and the bit of ending off time was fantastic too. Overall a very positive experience.

It was very small, very casual and just a lot of fun. Alex's friends are a bunch of fun loving guys and it is hard not to have a good time when they are around.

I've been crazy busy since I got back. What with getting the house ready for showings and practicing for the dance recital this weekend, there hasn't been hardly time to breathe. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter