Walk Away the Pounds group..???

I did the 3 mile on Saturday morning.....rested Sunday....and got up at 5:45am this morning and did the 2mile! I will be up tomorrow morning to do the 2mile again......anyone else up WATP's at that time???? :)

Kamy

Did the 3 mile Saturday too. Skipped Sunday, hopefully I can do it tonight after work.

Even though I have Real Estate test tomorrow, with 3 chapters I haven't even read yet.... I will go home and do my tape! Gotta start somewhere!! ;)

Well, I bought the dvd that has the 1, 2 and 3 mile walk (also came with belt) and I did it for the first time today. The 1 mile wasn't bad so I went ahead and did the 2 mile. I liked it alot! Although, I wonder how my leg muscles will be feeling tomorrow???????? :D

Okay now My dh broke my watp ab belt! Where oh where can i get another one? Do i have to get the whole set of tapes again? Just for info i saw the vhs 3 pack w/belt at Sam's Club in Jacksonville for 20.99 yesterday.

I just did the 3 mile a little while ago. I actually enjoy these "walks", it's just the arm exercises with the belt that gets me! At least there's not too much of that!

I have been walking, but have not done WATP since SUnday...Maybe this evening I will do the two mile walk....did a RL two mile walk at lunch :)

I did the 2mile WATP this morning again! But my quads are killing me today....so I might take tomorrow as my rest day and just do some ab work. Then do WATP Friday and Saturday.
Anyone else get quad aches??? LOL!!! :)

Kamy

Originally posted by kamgen
I
Anyone else get quad aches??? LOL!!! :)

Kamy

YES!!!! I did the 3 mile watp Monday and yesterday, today I did the 2 mile and tomorrow I think I will take a break! There are some parts of me that haven't hurt in a while! ;)

Ok, have we all been sleeping here? Today I am doing the 3 mile walk...anyone joinging me????

cool...I was starting to think that we had all given up.

Originally posted by glo

Nope! I actually just started do the walking on Monday and I really like it. I did it Monday thru Wed but had to take Thursday off b/c my muscles were hurting! I did the 2 mile yesterday and I'm leaning toward the 2 rather than 3 today, just don't have it in me today!

Not me, my body is aching from painting! And, I only did it for about 7 hours! It's pretty bad when you can't even sit on your b*tt painting, or stand on a ladder without hurting for the entire week following! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by glo

No I haven't given up. Did 3 miles Thursday, 2 Miles Friday, 3 Miles Saturday, skipped Sunday, plan on doing 3 miles tonight as weigh-in is tomorrow.

Thanks Disneyfan. I appreciate the encouragement..

If anyone's up for it, I'm heading into the other room now to do the 3 Mile.:D

Well I did it. After several interruptions from my dd, I made it, at least most of it anyway!! :smooth:

I did the 3mile walk yesterday morning and the 2mile today....I even added the weights today for the first time!
Hope everyone else is enjoying their walks!!! :)
I still find it a bit challenging in the morning, but I notice mornings work much better...thanks Glo for inspiring me to get up each morning!!! :)

Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter