Third Time's The Charm At The DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM Fall '19! (COMPLETE - 8/14)

Trying to catch up.... you very much look like Jon Cryer when he was in Pretty In Pink...my younger sister's favorite movie. I still think Molly should have ended up with 'Ducky'.
Quite a compliment, particularly to a theater kid like you.

You also look very much like Dr. Ted from 'The Middle' He is absolutely one of the funniest actors on a sitcom, cute too.

I love your Dapper Day look! I want to go to a Dapper Day soon although obviously 2020 has thrown me for a loop! I can definitely see the Ursula vibes but standing next to Mary I can definitely see some chimney sweep!

Thank you so much! Hopefully they still do it this year since it usually happens in mid-November. It's such a fun event, especially if you have friends or a really well thought out outfit.

I wish I could have seen more of this. But the only time it was on when we were at AK was when we had 15 minutes to get from Hollywood Studios to Flight of Passage before our FPs would turn blue! (Spoiler - we made it but basically had to speedwalk thru AK.)

Awww, that's too bad. I understand the hustle though. I hope you get to see it in the coming years, I'm sure it will be returning.

Just curious - but when you are a guest at the theme parks do you take normal park-park transportation or CM buses?

CM buses are only used for backstage purposes at Epcot and MK, not to get between parks. The CP buses (only for DCP participants) are what I use to get to the parks initially, but then I use guest busses since they run more frequently and go directly from the park to the other parks or resorts. Not all CP busses do that, everything's mostly separated by park or various resort areas so it would not be wise to exclusively rely on them. I also walk a lot and use the monorail depending where I am. Sometimes the Skyliner or boats if I'm feeling in the mood. But yeah, guest transportation is even the way to go for us CMs, unless we have a car.

Hopefully one day you can come out to Disneyland for our Dapper Day! It's crazy!

I would love that. I'm sad I missed it on my program over there. One day I'll be there for it, granted I was all nicely dressed for my CP graduation and got photos in it with characters and everything.

I do love that winter wear!

They did Mary so right with that design. Love it for her.

I think your pants looked good on you... Not your usual look but they still look good, you just look dapper in them! :goodvibes

Thank you! Yeah they look better than I remember. I still think I would've rather my black jeans.

Dang, the photos with you leaning against the pole should be in a magazine!!!

Oh STAAHHPP :goodvibes

And yes, you are a celebrity in the DIS world so be prepared to be recognized when you're at Disney!

Haha, oh my gosh you are too sweet. If only, but I love meeting all you so I'm fine with being stopped. It just throws me off sometimes lol

Trying to catch up.... you very much look like Jon Cryer when he was in Pretty In Pink...my younger sister's favorite movie. I still think Molly should have ended up with 'Ducky'.
Quite a compliment, particularly to a theater kid like you.

Thank you! Oh, that movie has probably my favorite Molly Ringwald role (all the others annoy me) and yes I agree on she should've ended up with Ducky. Granted I was still glad he got a little bit of a happy ending.

You also look very much like Dr. Ted from 'The Middle' He is absolutely one of the funniest actors on a sitcom, cute too.

Lol I had to look that up and SCREAMED when I saw it was Jack McBrayer. I actually made a huge Facebook post about it and was like "This is my actual celebrity twin." MY CELEBRITY TWIN IS FIX-IT FELIX!!!!!

Seasons Greetings From Jellyrolls And Arendelle!
11/17/19: Fall Dapper Day 2019

Last we left off, Sydnee and I debating which form of transportation we would use to get over to Hollywood Studios.

Well... there was one that was closest and seemed the most fun.

Almost totally forgot though that I actually did this had I not taken a snapchat, but...

Come fly with us!

Click to watch!

Obviously, we had to take the Skyliner. We were in no major rush and we needed to be in a warmer space, even if the Skyliner gets mad AC, it was much warmer than us just walking. Also, we got a gorgeous view. Too bad this was one of my last times on there and I never got on to see Riviera in person as most used the Skyliner, but... one day.

For now, it was our transport to Studios!!

It was both our first times seeing Studios all decked through the halls at night! We were super excited. Of course, we did have somewhere to go first so in speed-walk fashion, we stopped in a store where I had to get a quick picture with this preciousness.

Love my puppy prince!

Also, as you can see, the sweatshirt was on for the rest of the evening. It was THAT cold.

On the way to our first big destination, we also stopped by Echo Lake, which looked STUNNING this evening.

Then, we hopped on over to our final destination, which was...

Click to watch!

Yup, here I was, back again at the Frozen Sing-A-Long. I've got to admit its charms really weren't lost on me. Also, very recently they did the switchover to the holiday overlay where the show was re-worked to include aspects of Olaf's Frozen Adventure to fit the holiday season. That's probably my favorite Frozen related to think to come out, probably even more-so than Frozen 2 so I was super hype for this. Probably gonna cry at "When We're Together."

Anyways, let's enjoy the show, snowgies!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Yeah, I definitely cried a little at the end. Definitely the superior version of this show. Probably a bit longer than the normal show, but worth it for that ending. Even with having to listen to Let It Go for the thousandth time. It just was so cute. Not to mention, the narrators were KILLING IT this show. I was dying. It goes to show that we've moved from needing an EquityBen here in these parts.

Anyways, after the show, Sydnee and I were feeling really parched and hungry so we decided to go get some waters as well as some food. I believe I used one of my holiday coupons to get a free Mickey Pretzel.

Obviously, I was so hungry I didn't take a photo prior to taking a bite. Whoops.

I don't believe I've mentioned my holiday coupons or the Family Holiday Celebration Disney does every year for its cast members. It'll come up more often so I think it's good you know a bit about what it is. Every year around the holidays, Disney sends out a booklet with a bunch of coupons and information on dining, resort hotels, special merchandise, etc. for the holidays that are for the cast members to use. It's pretty cool how much they put out for us as well as up our general discounts. A lot of them are good for a whole year so I still have it so if I ever get re-hired I probably could still use them.

You'll be seeing me mentioning them a few times in future updates.

Anyways, after getting our free food, we headed over to Sunset, passing by the lovely nighttime displays.

Click to watch!

We were at Sunset for two reasons: 1) to say 'hi' to our Sunset friends and 2) see the new seasons greetings that they have there. Neither of us had seen it. It didn't exist on my prior program and Sydnee just hadn't seen it. It was very exciting to be on Sunset tonight.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Ugh, this whole little trip made me miss Sunset more than I thought I did. The Christmas loop, seeing the on-going Seasons Greetings, THE MUPPETS... Batuu really is not where it's at this holiday season. No Life Day celebrations on planet, but SUNSET. Gosh, a party. We even sneaked a peek at Santa while in the shops. Ugh, again, Studios... she might be the new Queen of the holiday season in terms of WDW parks. Sorry Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Studios wins. The end.

(If only Osbourne Lights were still around... I'm sure she'd be the best worldwide)

At this time, we were realizing it was getting a bit late so we decided to head out. Originally, we planned to go directly to Jellyrolls, but we both realized we were kinda tired and needed a good change of clothes. I walked Sydnee over to the busses then I bounced to go catch the CP bus back to Vista Way so I could change. Sydnee and I agreed to make sure to meet up at Jellyrolls.

On the way back to Vista, I also was contacted by Emily who asked if I was going to Jellyrolls. I confirmed that that was the plans so we decided we would meet up, do a little pre-game then Uber over together.

Once I got back to Vista, I took a little shower, got changed and broke out some Smirnoff or something. I might've had Baileys so might've had a shot of that. Emily came over with some beer, of which I didn't partake in since I don't care for beer. We drank until we were satisfied or until we were pestered enough to finally leave. Not sure, which came first, but eventually, we headed out, called our Uber and were on our way to Jelly's.

I feel like I remember our Uber driver being super nice. We both made sure to tip him high. Nice Uber drivers deserve the extra bucks. I had a mix during my HHN nights so the nice ones always got extra.

Anyways, we had the Uber drop us off at the BoardWalk. Before heading to Jelly's, we decided to look at all the holiday displays in the BoardWalk resort.

Click to watch!

Clearly, Emily and I lost our minds over the display and yes there actually was a Kitchen Sink in the Bakery. It was super cute. It's too bad we were there so late since this is another location where they sell you the freshly made gingerbread and I'm a huge sucker for that.

We weren't there for that, we were going to Jellyrolls tonight!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

It was obviously a good night at Jellyrolls. The drinks were flowing and the music choices were FIRE. By the way, the guy dancing on the stage was a bartender at Jellyrolls and he basically was up there as soon as we got in. It was crazy and omg he killed all of Queen Bey's moves. It took a lot of me to not be backstage dancing in the audience since... well... I pay very good attention to all iconic choreography.

Emily and I also got our fill with some good Jellyrolls drinks. We ran into many friends, some of Emily's and Sydnee showed up with her roommate, who was self-terming that night because she got a better offer for an internship. They didn't stick around and kinda did their own thing. Emily's friends were fun. We had lots of fun dancing the night away with them. They also gave us a ride home, bless up. No extra uber this evening. Again, we love having friends with cars lol

I think you can say today was very much a good day. Not much more to say, I felt pretty cheery and ready to rest when I got home. I never knew Disney's holiday spirit could infect me in this way. The outlook was positive. Really positive.

Continue Here

Last edited:

Happy Birthday Mickey, Minnie AND Ariel!
11/18 – 11/19/19: Special Birthday Work Days!

I really don't have much to say on these days. It was work. I'm not sure what happened. I never noted anything so I'm guessing they were good days out at Savi's. Again, as long as it wasn't a horrendously bad day, it was probably a good one.

HOWEVER, these days were the days of Mickey's, Minnie's and Ariel's birthdays so to not just leave this an entirely photo devoid, content devoid post, I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos with those three over the years. Enjoy a little trip down memory lane with me.

50025909161_9a8ea89aa1_c.jpg

Threw in a little MNSSHP in there since we're gonna be waiting a year for its return. All for the best though.

I'll be back with a really exciting CP only event update tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Continue Here

Last edited:
Yes Studios was awesome when we went during the early Christmas time years ago....we got to see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights on the first night.😭

Yes Studios was awesome when we went during the early Christmas time years ago....we got to see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights on the first night.😭

Ah, I would've died. If I had gotten in to the DCP the first time I applied, I would've been able to see them the last year they were there. Sadly I missed it by a year. It really is so sad they couldn't find another place to put them, they were so loved. :(

Why Is Everything Closed? What Is Elvis?
11/20/19: SWGE CPs Magic Kingdom Scavenger Hunt

Today was actually a work day. I had a short little 6 hour shift later in the day at Savi's, per usual, but on this morning, one of my leaders at work along with a bunch of my coordinators planned a special little event for CPs. As far as we know, it was a scavenger hunt at Magic Kingdom. We didn't know how it worked or what, but I was excited. So excited that I ended up getting way early in the hours before Timmy was really up for anything.

I had a slew of friends who were supposed to be up for this, but many couldn't make the cut including Dina who literally answered a phone call while she was still asleep then went back to sleep. Aspen relayed that information to me lol I can't remember who drove me, if it was Aspen or Sydnee, but they both lived in Vista. I believe it was Sydnee since she lived closer to me and I could just walk out my front door to her.

Anyways, we were out the door pretty fast and were soon on our way to MK, deciding to park in the lovely TTC on this beautiful morning.

Click to watch!

For the life of me, I can't remember if we took the monorail or the boat, but I know it was definitely a bit on the crowded side with that initial rush to MK. Either way, we eventually arrived at a fully Christmasified MK! I hate to admit it sometimes but it still makes me smile. Reminds me a lot of my time working there, despite it being some of the not-greatest times I worked there.

Again, I was very tired so I was in desperate need of some caffeine so I stopped by Starbucks. Again, don't remember what I got but it definitely did the trick.

After the stop in Starbs, we tried to find where everyone was. We were told the hub grass in front of Casey's, but we soon discovered that that was still being used for filming by the Christmas filming crew (which means that the Christmas filming was still happening so maybe I went to MVMCP prior to Christmas filming???)

As soon as it became apparent that Sydnee and I were the only ones there we went to the hub grass in front of the Plaza which was completely empty. Luckily, not long after us, many SWGE CPs started showing up including TR regulars, Aspen and Jenna. We all were chilling for a bit since Joanna, our leader who coordinated this whole thing and was the leader in charge of CPs, as well as many of our coordinators. Eventually, they made it over and almost as soon as everyone got there, the Trolley show started up right next to us so I near jumped over the hub grass fence to watch. I really love this show so so much.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Ah, amazing. We stan. We stan the crowd even more since no scooters came flying into this one. :thumbsup2

Once the show finished, it was time for our scavenger hunt.

The way it was set up was all the coordinators and Joanna came up with a bunch of trivia related clues to places around MK. They prided themselves on how difficult they were so they knew we would be on a hunt. They then made this competitive by asking us to split up into teams. At this point, Sydnee had disappeared for some reason but I claimed her along with Aspen. Each team then was assigned to a coordinator, ours being Jackie, who we adored so we were happy with that assignment (granted all the coordinators present were good ones). We then each had to pick someone to be the designated captain and pick a name. I did it just because and gave us the name The Heathers because... obviously.

My job as captain was then to exchange my number with Jackie as well as Joanna for communication purposes. Mainly to get the clues from Jackie who would text them to me, then Joanna in case there was an issue. The way to respond to the clues was to get a picture at that location. We got points for each one we got correct and then we also had the opportunity to use two spots for a boomerang for extra points. I don't know how they scored the points, but that was basically how it worked. We also had the added objective of finding former co-workers of the coordinators, which also gave us bonus points.

They then sent all of us into a separate land to start. Jackie sent us off to Liberty Square. However, Sydnee had not gotten back yet so we were waiting for her. Eventually, she got back to us and we speed-walked to Liberty Square where we finally alerted Jackie to being in position and the hunt began!

Our hunt started off on a weird note. We first had an easy clue with Splash Mountain, but then the next clue was for Tom Sawyer island, which wasn't open for another two hours or something. We got a photo there though just to prove we were there, but we moved onto the next question, which led us to Columbia Harbour House, WHICH WAS ALSO CLOSED.

Jackie was really dragging us down quite the path. We even had some issues sending her the photos so we had to switch phones at one point, but eventually we got it together so that wasn't a roadblock in all honesty.

Anyways, we got a photo in front of CHH and moved on. We didn't have any more issues for awhile until we got this question about Elvis on Main Street. When I tell you looking for the answer to this clue was PAINFUL, I am not kidding. We were asking cast members left and right, every which way. Nobody knew anything. I was getting irritated. Aspen suggested at one point that maybe it was the name of a position at the entrance to the park. Sydnee and I disagreed, but after going off on Jackie we asked someone else and they confirmed it was the name of the position that rolls out all the ECVs and strollers. Yup, Aspen was right and we spent extra time trying to figure it out when we should've asked that from the beginning. UGH. Not to mention, getting a photo of this person was A TRIP lol

The next big roadblock was us finding someone with the "Chris From Orlando" name tag. I might've mentioned it before, but if you didn't know, this is the name tag given to a cast member who forgot theirs for a day. Across my three programs, I've only worn it once and it was on a rather significant day that I long to forget, but I'm not at liberty to share since it would definitely break some rules on here. Usually, it's pretty regular and you can almost always find SOMEONE who forgot or lost their name tag. Today however, for some reason, we couldn't find someone with it. We found a ton of Chrises from FL but not from Orlando. Eventually, we did a split off where Sydnee ended up finding a CM at Pirates with the nametag and WOW this CM was cute. I wish I had the photo, but he was cute.

We also stopped at one point to get some free popcorn since Sydnee and I brought our coupons. That was a nice snack in the midst of our hunting cardio lol

Anyways, we did pretty well and were pounding out picture answers to the clues left and right. Here are some of my favorites for you to enjoy. I'll caption underneath what the clue was about.

From the infamous Elvis clue.

This was definitely a joke one about the Purple Wall.

This was about Delta Dreamflight, which was the former attraction that once stood where Buzz is. If only it wasn't as sunshiney there.

Us finding some former co-workers of our coordinator Jackie in Main Street East.

The hidden Mickey near the New Fantasyland bridge.

That portrait is actually of Phil Holmes, the current VP of Disney's Hollywood Studios and former VP of Magic Kingdom, during the construction of New Fantasyland.

I forget what this clue was about, but I just think it looked cool. Something about Triton.

It's related to my favorite fun fact about Liberty Square where that random brown pavement running through the streets represents the sewage that they used to dump out into the street way back when. What a time to be alive.

Click to BOOMERANG!

Our first boomerang, which could've been super cool, but the timing was a mess lmao

Click to BOOMERANG!

Our second Boomerang. Don't remember what the clue was about, but I just have to laugh at how we went with my suggestion to shimmy.

I'll also add here that during a second stint in Frontierland, we saw the Country Bears causing mischief. I love watching them.

Click to watch!

After Sydnee found Hot Chris from Orlando, Jackie called us back to the hub grass so we headed there. We ended up being one of the first groups back so in waiting the first thing I did was confront all the coordinators about that awful Elvis clue. I found out that it was my coordinator Jacquelyn who made up that one so I never let her forget how much stress that put on me. I'm a Taurus, we will forgive but never ever forget or let you forget. NEVER. Jackie understood that as my Taurus coordinator sister.

Once everyone got back, Joanna came up with the idea of getting some group photos of this group. We got a Photopass photographer to come over and we got some pretty cute photos of the squad on the hub grass in front of the castle looking super cute.

Not gonna lie, some of these CPs I had no clue existed until this day. That's what happens as a Savi's CP sometimes lol You really are cut off from the world.

We made sure to leave a cast compliment for the Photopass since she was so sweet and great at dealing with our crazy group. Also, the idea for Kiela and I to hold the frame and have the rest of the crew inside of it was BRILLIANT.

Overall, it was a really fun morning. Joanna said with that feedback they probably were gonna do another Christmas themed scavenger hunt at Epcot. I was so hype for it, but SPOILER ALERT I wasn't able to make it for that one. I was very sad especially since that was opened to all cast members in SWGE not just CPs (many CMs at SWGE were mad this was a CP only event). I did however make it to another SWGE event so stay tuned. Granted nothing will compete with all of us avoiding the Disney parks to go to HHN in droves lol

After that photoshoot, Joanna told us she would have prizes for the winners and would get back to us eventually. With that, those of us who had to go to work were heading out while those were off went to enjoy their day. Aspen and Sydnee were off so they couldn't drive me. Lucky for me, Colsen, an opening day Droid cast member, had a car and he was already driving Jenna so he offered to drive me too. Bless him.

With that, we headed out and took the monorail back over to the TTC.

Click to BOOMERANG!

After a long hunt in the Florida heat that for some reason decided to return today, we found Colsen's car and were soon enough on our way to Studios. At the time I thought Colsen was working too, but he just dropped us off and drove off. He went out of his way to drop his off. Such a thoughtful angel.

Jenna and I still had time before we had to go to work so we decided to drop our stuff off backstage, or at least I did, then head into the park to get some food. I mobile ordered over at Woody's Lunchbox while Jenna dropped her stuff backstage in Smuggler's Alley.

I obviously had to get me some Totchos. You can never go wrong with Totchos. It was weird seeing the new way they were serving it. Usually it was the ice cream bowl, but now they had a whole new bowl, which might've cut the portion size. I'm not sure, but it still filled me up.

Jenna and I planned to meet up at the old Starring Rolls seating area. While I was waiting there however, the Citizens of Hollywood started performing and I had to go see. I messaged Jenna about it, but I think she might've missed it since we didn't meet up again until after their performance.

I was living for them and this whole radio performance sketch they had going on. Paige Turner and Officer Peabody in particular had me in stitches. Paige was basically flirting with one of the guests they brought on during the singing bit and OMG I couldn't handle it or the guy's reaction involving restraining orders set to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas.

I also don't have to tell you this, but Evie was also great. If you stan Citizens of Hollywood and don't stan Evie Starlight... I'd be very confused.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Ugh, I miss the days when they were just everywhere. Does anyone remember that? Like you'd walk into Studios and there would be like three vehicles on Hollywood Boulevard, someone set up on Sunset. They would just take over. It really felt like Hollywood. Now, it's all about catching them at the right time. I'm just hoping that with them being shut down, they aren't gonna cut them all together. These Citizens are the real gems of this park.

Once they had finished their thing, I found Jenna and we decided to head on backstage to go to work.

Now, you would think after being up as long as I did, I would have a rather normal calm night in the workshop with nothing to tell you that I went to work, stayed for my shift and left.

BUT NOPE.

Tonight things went WHACKY. There were TWO power surges that came through (due to lightning strikes) and knocked out our power mid-show both times. The lights didn't go out or anything, but the sound did, not to mention *BIG BIG SPOILER AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT BE PLANNING ON VISITING SAVI'S* the chambers that open to reveal the activated sabers. It was wild. The equity performers involved had to vamp big time with no musical queues to go off of. We even had some people come in to build again if they wanted. There was a lot of pulling sabers out, yanking chambers open. Chaos, mass hysteria. Not really, but it did put us behind since we couldn't get anything to work again so it was a crazy night and I was in the workshop the whole time. Just know, after this incident, we all now know how to deal with these situations so if this ever happens to you... you are in good hands, but Savi's isn't gonna open for awhile so I can't even guarantee most of the people who were here during this will be there when you get to do it, myself included.

After all that though, we got some more chocolate from Entertainment for dealing with it all that night. They were so sweet to us, I loved our Entertainment partners.

Again, despite the craziness, it was a good night and there was so much to look forward to this week. If you remember any significant dates for Disney movies last year, I'm sure you'll know where this is going.

If not... you'll find out soon enough.

'Till the spire, DIS fam!

Continue Here

Last edited:
SO MANY updates!!!!!!

OMG the cuteness!!!!!!! I actually just ordered the exact same sunglasses from a Disney shopper I was following during quartantine. They're adorbs!

They were lovely and paired well with the mimosas. Shimmering Sips, truly never disappointing. Really hoping they'll be returning for this coming year's F&W.
Yummmmmm. They all sound amazing. I do hope they bring this booth back, starting immediately 7/15!!!!!

I've had a few readings done since and they continue to be very centering. I'm actually working on learning how to read Tarot myself so this was definitely a very affecting experience.
TIMMY!! Get yourself to New Orleans, stat. Seriously.

It was, in the words of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella, "a lovely night, a finer night than you have ever seen."
Oh, my absolute favorite!!!! I have the VHS from when I was little, and the DVD, and of course the Brandy version, too. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

I know everyone has their own personal opinion on which park has the best holiday decorations and in my opinion, I think Studios wins in my book.
I absolutely love MK during Christmas, but I totally agree with you. The DHS decorations are amazing. I love the retro feel, especially around Echo Lake!

Cosmic's was always hopping during the holidays (I should know, I spent NYE taking care of that restroom)
Oh, God Bless you, Timmy!!! NYE at MK is not for the faint of heart, and even worse for custodial CMs, I imagine! People are so gross.

IT WAS BELLE IN HER ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS DRESS!
I appreciate your freakout about this!!!!! In 2014 we took Jimmy to WDW for Christmas, and had brunch at Akershus. When we walked in to meet Belle, and she was in her Christmas dress, I about passed out!!!! I gave my Mom one of the pictures, and she said, "who is that?" I could NOT believe it!!! How can you not recognize this icon!?

I don't have any other photos, but I'll say this one was cute. It wasn't my favorite. It was very bright so it took away the thrilling nature of total darkness for the MNSSHP and Villains overlay.
The xmas Space Mountain overlay was kind of cool....I sort of felt like I had ridden it with the lights on honestly. It definitely brightened things up way more than I had expected it to!

You're adorable. I definitely feel the Ursula vibes!

I however can't get it out of my head that my mom said I looked like Jon Cryer.
My Uncle luckily stepped in and said he thought I was giving mad Ducky vibes from Pretty In Pink
I totally agree!!!! Definite Ducky vibes here!!

Every year around the holidays, Disney sends out a booklet with a bunch of coupons and information on dining, resort hotels, special merchandise, etc. for the holidays that are for the cast members to use. It's pretty cool how much they put out for us as well as up our general discounts. A lot of them are good for a whole year so I still have it so if I ever get re-hired I probably could still use them.
That is totally awesome. I didn't know about that! I'm glad Disney is taking good care of you!

Oh, baby Timmy!!! You're the cutest.

I'm a Taurus, we will forgive but never ever forget or let you forget. NEVER. Jackie understood that as my Taurus coordinator sister.
Another Jackie Taurus. Yay, us!

A couple pics that your posts made me think I should share from december!

20191227_151828

20191227_150957

SO MANY updates!!!!!!

Lol sorry I move fast haha

OMG the cuteness!!!!!!! I actually just ordered the exact same sunglasses from a Disney shopper I was following during quartantine. They're adorbs!

Aww thank you! I actually ended up breaking these sadly during the later half of my program so I don't have them anymore, but they were adorbs while they lasted. I hope yours last longer than mine did lol

Yummmmmm. They all sound amazing. I do hope they bring this booth back, starting immediately 7/15!!!!!

Haha, wouldn't that be lovely!

TIMMY!! Get yourself to New Orleans, stat. Seriously.

Oh I want to so so bad. One day I'll do it. One day soon.

Oh, my absolute favorite!!!! I have the VHS from when I was little, and the DVD, and of course the Brandy version, too. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

THE BRANDY VERSION NEEDS TO BE ON DISNEY+. I haven't watched it in so long but it eclipses most other versions, even Queen Julie's.

I absolutely love MK during Christmas, but I totally agree with you. The DHS decorations are amazing. I love the retro feel, especially around Echo Lake!

RIGHT?! There is so much decor in my parent's house that is reminiscent of DHS's decor. It's so unique and cheery.

Oh, God Bless you, Timmy!!! NYE at MK is not for the faint of heart, and even worse for custodial CMs, I imagine! People are so gross.

One of my most notorious guest stories came from that night. I'd tell it here, but it's very unDISerly let me tell you. I was scarred for life lol

I appreciate your freakout about this!!!!! In 2014 we took Jimmy to WDW for Christmas, and had brunch at Akershus. When we walked in to meet Belle, and she was in her Christmas dress, I about passed out!!!! I gave my Mom one of the pictures, and she said, "who is that?" I could NOT believe it!!! How can you not recognize this icon!?

OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT IS RIGHT!!! I would've died if I had walked into that surprise. I wouldn't know what to do. I would've been so tongue-tied. Again, her best dress by far.

The xmas Space Mountain overlay was kind of cool....I sort of felt like I had ridden it with the lights on honestly. It definitely brightened things up way more than I had expected it to!

You wouldn't be too far off, it really does feel like the lights are kind of on, which is why I wasn't a fan since I found lights on Space Mountain kinda dull. The darkness really makes it way scarier than it actually is, but I'm glad it was a cool moment for you.

You're adorable. I definitely feel the Ursula vibes!

Gee thanks! :teeth:

I totally agree!!!! Definite Ducky vibes here!!

*hair toss* Obviously hehe

That is totally awesome. I didn't know about that! I'm glad Disney is taking good care of you!

They really do it up for the holidays. The discount I got for my family back in 2016 *chef's kiss*

Oh, baby Timmy!!! You're the cutest.

I love how 18 year old Timmy is now "Baby Timmy" lol But I do adore that photo. Seems a lot more time has passed from that than six years.

Another Jackie Taurus. Yay, us!

A couple pics that your posts made me think I should share from december!

20191227_151828

20191227_150957

Yes! Jackie Tauruses every day!

And omg I love those! Daily ops is the actual best. Part of me kinda wishes I might've used one of my comp tickets to get in for that since I was off during it. I can't wait to read about your experience with it back on your TR (probably not nearly as bad as being there Christmas day lol)

Ok, this photo idea was awesome! I could totally see some kids doing that for their parents (or vice versa)!

Thank you! It really did come out so good. It's definitely one I'll have to think about using in future photoshoots with those frames.

Show Yourself And Frozen 2 Are Superior
11/21 – 11/22/19: Work, Frozen And Reunion With Kaitlyn G

November 21st, 2019

As much as I almost always have something to fill in the gaps at the very least, today I do not. Literally nothing on my stories or saved anywhere. I don't know why but nothing apparently happened on this day. Nothing. Again, I probably was working and it just went by like that, but yeah there's absolutely nothing that went down on this day that's on record. So we'll just speed ahead to the next day.

November 22nd, 2019

On this day here, I was very excited. First off, I wasn't closing for once and got off earlier in the evening than normal. On top of that, my dear friend, Kaitlyn, who some of you might recall from my Disneyland report, had just arrived in FL for her Imagineering Internship!

And yup, you read that right: IMAGINEERING INTERNSHIP!!!

Yeah, I'm basically friends with an imagineer not to brag, but she is one of the most passionate for Disney people I know. Imagineering has been her dream for a long long time so I was not surprised when she managed to get it. They wanted her so bad, the turn around time was insane. She told me the day she found out, which was only a few weeks prior, and then we decided to plan a meet-up. It's wild how quickly things move.

Our plan was that with Frozen 2 having come out and neither of us having anyone to see it with, we decided to reunite and go together! It was the perfect reunion for us. If you remember from our Disneyland program, we also planned a day together to go see Incredibles 2. It was very fitting.

I did however have to go to work first. As far as I remember, it was a pretty decent day. The workshop was a-buzz with Frozen 2 talk. Obviously not on stage, but everyone was excited. This was also around the time of the controversy with the updated outfits in Epcot being "spoilers." Granted, they kind of are, but I luckily managed to avoid seeing them before as well as that entire day.

I got off on time and soon was rushing out to meet her. It ended up being a bit of an endeavor directing Kaitlyn here since Studios only recently had moved their entrance so she ended up at Epcot at one point. It was wild but eventually she was let through to the Uber pick-up lane. Obviously, big hugs were exchanged and we immediately went back to where we left off. Heck, she even brought make-up glitter for me since she was already Disneybounding for the movie. I just grabbed whatever since I had an early morning and knew I'd be switching out of costume. Under normal circumstances I'd go right for it but on this evening I declined.

Soon enough we were on our way and in Disney Springs. I believe we parked in Lime on this day? It was whatever one is closest to Cirque Du Soleil if I'm remembering correctly. The one that plays the best music lol

Anyways, we had some time when we arrived and I believe I had both our tickets on my phone already so we just decided to wander for a bit. First, we stopped by WoD where I ended up caving and getting this little cutie.

What a precious little angel, Bruni is. I also was rang up by my co-worker Lauren's roommate who I had met at HHN the other night. It was all purely by coincidence but it was crazy to see her again. We didn't talk too too much since WoD is nutz but it was cool seeing her again.

After that, we decided we were feeling a little bit hungry so we stopped at the Dole Whip booth for some quick nourishment and took a commemorative selfie.

I believe we might've gone through the Christmas tree trail then started to head over to AMC for the show time. Along the way, we stopped at this little spot on the other side of the theater for a quick little photo.

Then, made our way around to continue the photoshoot out in front of the theater which was all decked out for premiere weekend. Some sweet ladies even offered to take a photo of both of us at the little backdrop they have out front.

Then, I requested a major photoshoot on the little premiere carpet they had leading into AMC.

Inside we went!

I can't remember if we did the usual concessions run or not. I'm pretty sure we did since we both were rather hungry so there was popcorn during this viewing. I believe we were in the nice big Dolby theater for this or at least the one that has the nice stage and everything. Where Zach and I saw The Lion King remake basically.

I neglected to take my usual in theater photos so I'll cut to the chase: We LOVED it!

We both cried quite a bit and we were OBSESSED. We both agreed that we preferred it to the original. If you know me, I didn't care for the original after awhile so this sequel was everything. In terms of character development and really mature themes, I loved it. The soundtrack was also great and we were ASTOUNDED that Show Yourself wasn't the song they used to promote the film. We thought it was much better than Into The Unknown as a separate song, but also in sequence. We also think Lost in the Woods is gonna be a classic for the ages, absolutely hysterical. Again, we were just raving through our tears.

We even had a second photoshoot after we left the theater and even got some help from some other guests. Everyone was just so nice tonight.

We also had to have some feelings.

Of course that sentiment is not felt now, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

WE STAN FROZEN 2!!!

We did a little bit of walking around after we got out since it was still rather early and Springs at night is so magical. I know it's basically an over-glorified mall, but ugh it can be so refreshing sometimes.

But then, we headed out, vibing and lip-syncing hard to Miss Britney Spears herself.

Click to watch!

We got to her car pretty easily since we somehow managed to be on the first level and were on our way home. Vista is basically right next to Springs so it wasn't a far drive, even if it was a little out of the way for Kaitlyn, but she was more than happy to since she wanted to catch up. We did have some issues since we thought she could get in with her Falcon Square (the PI exclusive apartment complex) ID, but security had some issues. Usually they barely looked at things but this they went on about, it was weird. Well, in dropping me off, we talked about how I was off the next day and that maybe we could go to a park since I still had a very large amount of Chip & Dales to use to get her in. She wasn't sure since she was afraid I had family but at this point I hadn't heard much on that so it was settled and we planned for Epcot tomorrow afternoon.

We bid each other adieu and I went to my apartment, ready to pass out. Tired out from a really great and fun day. Still very excited for Epcot tomorrow!! Stick around for that!

Continue Here

Last edited:
Not sure how I possibly could have missed that Imagineering internships exist!!!! How awesome for your friend (and you by association!!) :)

Somehow, I have still not managed to see Frozen 2!?! Seriously. Revoke my DIS card! I had intended to see it on our cruise, so I held off when it was released. But, on a 4 day cruise, there just isn't time for everything, and somehow we just never got to the theater to see it! Must make that right ASAP.

I really loved Frozen 2. My absolute favorite part was when Olaf narrated the events of the first movie. Also his line “I gotta go talk to some rocks about my childhood” while talking about Kristoff had me laughing for 15 minutes

Not sure how I possibly could have missed that Imagineering internships exist!!!! How awesome for your friend (and you by association!!) :)

Yup, they exist but they are INSANELY competitive. Kaitlyn to get one was an INSANE in and I'm still immensely proud of her.

Somehow, I have still not managed to see Frozen 2!?! Seriously. Revoke my DIS card! I had intended to see it on our cruise, so I held off when it was released. But, on a 4 day cruise, there just isn't time for everything, and somehow we just never got to the theater to see it! Must make that right ASAP.

It's on Disney+ now so you have no excuses any longer. I expect a page long review a day after you see this comment. :teeth:

I also loved Frozen 2! And now thanks to you I have all of those songs stuck in my head! LOL!

Haha you're welcome lol

I really loved Frozen 2. My absolute favorite part was when Olaf narrated the events of the first movie. Also his line “I gotta go talk to some rocks about my childhood” while talking about Kristoff had me laughing for 15 minutes

Omg YES Both times I saw it in theaters, everyone applauded when he was done. That was such brilliant writing, brilliant animation and brilliant voice acting. If that was the whole film, I would've been satisfied lol

With An Ever Present Bruni Photobomb
11/23/19: Last Day Of Food & Wine With Kaitlyn

I woke up today happy and lively as ever. Yesterday just turned out so great so I was ready to take on my day off and get to spend it with a wonderful friend. I also was feeling a bit left out last night with the Elsa Disneybound so I decided to do my own today, complete with make-up. Not my best look, but I think it captured the Elsa vibes perfectly, not to mention I brought Bruni with me to add to the look.

I took zero notes on this day, but somehow I ended up at Studios even if our plan was Epcot. I'm not sure exactly why. Maybe I had to drop something off? I don't know. For some reason I was at Studios waiting for Kaitlyn, judging the insane line that had grown at the Skyliner.

Eventually, Kaitlyn picked me up and drove us right on over to Epcot for a day of Food & Wine, the last day to be exact. *insert sad face*

My guess is I was pretty hungry when we walked in so I had to hit up my go-to from this past F&W and get myself some loaded mac 'n' cheese. Unfortunately, Kaitlyn couldn't indulge with me since she's gluten and dairy free but luckily the vegan options were right next to us so I think those were good for her. I'm not sure, but I was enjoying the last of this divinity for a whole year (maybe longer).

We were on a mission today however and that mission was to meet Anna and Elsa in their new outfits! We both had held off from really seeing the new outfits as best we could so we were so unbelievably excited to meet them. It was pretty busy today due to F&W and the line was arguably longer than normal, but we pumped in the appropriate tunes through my phone and stuck out the wait.

Eventually, we made it all the way through, enjoying the sweet music of Bobby & Kristina Lopez in order to drown out the craziness of the small children around us. Soon enough, we were let into the room to visit the queens in question and had the most wonderful visit I've ever had to the Summerhus.

It all started while we waited when we noticed one of the attendants had a Bruni plush. I soon realized that I knew this attendant from years past. She was actually the attendant who allowed for Sandy Claws to meet me twice because I didn't get a photo of him with Pua, who was my mascot for MVMCP in 2016 (much like Figment was for MNSSHP that same year). Her name was Danica I believe and she was super sweet. We talked a little about the movie, but very vaguely since it was newly released so we didn't want to give too too many spoilers. It was just nice to have someone emanating our excitement. She also took some photos with Bruni in the foreground as well as a selfie of herself. I don't know where that selfie went but I believe I tweeted it out when I gave her a cast compliment later.

On top of all that, Anna and Elsa were so sweet. We were just living for Elsa and she was so gracious. I don't remember the details but she was lovely. Anna was such a highlight though showing off her engagement ring as well as talking about Kristoff. I had to bite my tongue not to bring up the "I prefer you in leather" line that had me SCREECHING in the movie theater. Queen Anna is an icon. I also got the cutest hug from her, even if I was stabbed by that big crown of hers in the process.

In terms of how we feel about their new outfits... In retrospect, it was inevitable. There's just no way you could meet them without it since their characters are so so different and evolved from what they were in Frozen in those other outfits. I think Anna's outfit is perfectly fine. Elsa's... it just doesn't equate to her previous iconic ice outfit. That reflected the movie so well and this outfit here... it doesn't. The dress in the film is STUNNING as is her new hairstyle and I just don't get that from this one. I'm not sure how they could do it differently since a lot of it is wind and nature billowing through but... I think they could do better. I really do.

Anyways, after that amazing visit, we said goodbye and went on our way.

It was quite the wait so when we got out, I was still feeling a hankering and for some reason, that brought us to the other side of World Showcase where we stopped by the Canada booth and I got a classic that I had skipped out on before.

"Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce

This was so incredibly good. I've had it before and it still holds up, unlike some other aspects of this booth, but this filled me up nicely. I do however think the best part is the mushrooms, which I know many just do not like. Oh well.

I then believe we headed into Future World to do a few rides. I only have a video from one but I believe we did do some others.

Click to watch!

Well, that was fun and from there, we found our way back into the World Showcase. I had to make one last stop at Shimmering Sips on its last night. It was my favorite booth so I had to do it. I also had to get that Strawberry Ice Cream so I did that. Might've gotten a drink too, I can't remember exactly.

Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone

This was very disappointing. I thought it would have some unique flavor to it, but it was just strawberry soft-serve. Nothing more, nothing less. No wonder it was popular since everything else at that booth was a bit more exciting. *sigh*

We then continued over to Figment for some reason (Matt might've texted me to say hi) and that's where I ran into Matt, Adam's roommate, as well as some of his friends that he was working with. To give a little backstory, Matt was originally Custodial over at Studios. Not in Batuu since he needed special training, but everywhere else in Studios. However, a little over a month ago, he got deployed over to Epcot for a bit as were a bunch of Studios Custodial CPs. Nobody was really all that happy about it so he was happy to have visitors.

Soon enough, it was a whole 3609 squad reunion (we had a little group chat with the regular visitors to that apartment). Emily showed up. Maddie B showed up. Joey somehow made his way over. It was wild. I even ran into Sonnet, who I had her HHN shirt for (she asked me to buy it on the last night). I didn't bring it with me so I couldn't give it to her, but we had a nice little chit chat with all of us that also led us to indulge a bit at the Cheese Studio. I really wanted something to drink so I ended up getting this little beauty.

Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Blueberry Wine, St. Petersburg, FL

Such a lovely wine that had this wonderful pairing with the Maple Bourbon Cheesecake here. Initially, I didn't get it but Maddie B ended up with two of them so I took one of hers. Magical. I believe Sonnet and Kaitlyn, who both have similar dietary restrictions, went over to the Chocolate Studio to get some of the lighter dietary options there. Overall, we were pretty happy.

Eventually, everyone kinda split off again as we all had different plans to finish out the evening. Kaitlyn and I then went back off into the Showcase. She had some places in mind to try so we wanted to see those as well as catch a little of the Candlelight Processional which either started the next day or had already started. I'm not sure, but I believe she got the Cheese Bread from Brazil as well as the Creme Brulee from France, which I ended up finishing.

When we got back around, I asked if we could run to The Donut Box, which was a place I said I had to try before F&W closed. It unfortunately was all the way by Test Track so it was a trek, not to mention it was kinda hidden but we found it. There also was a cute boy there helping hand out the treats so it made it ten times better a visit.

What did I end up getting here?

Sweet Corn Fritter with Fresno and Red Pepper Jelly

I thought the strawberry ice cream was disappointing, but I think this was worse. It was just so bland when I thought I was getting a sweet flavorful dessert like a pastry but it was not that at all. I probably should've guessed from the Red Pepper Jelly, but I thought maybe it would be different. It was not. Not at all. I should've just gotten the donuts here. Yeah, nope to this one.

After we got that, we headed over to the Epcot Experience since Kaitlyn hadn't done that so we ran in there to watch that. Needless to say, Kaitlyn is just as emotional as me about this. Add in the fact, there was a chance she was gonna be working on Epcot during her PI. No confirmation on that since most of what she got to do is highly confidential, but she clearly was living the dream that evening.

Once we had seen all of that, it was now getting close to time to watch Epcot Forever. I don't think I'd been able to see it in a minute since that night I ran from Studios to Epcot to catch it so I was excited to maybe have a moment to relax and enjoy it. I really wanted to get one more thing to eat before the booths closed so I ran over to the closest one with NO LINE, which was the Thailand booth.

Here is what I ended up getting.

Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef with Steamed Rice

They were really upping the portion size at the end of the night and the season. Maddie B had given me advice about this before so it was good I ran over there when I did because I LOVEEDDD this dish. So much so that I was so mad at myself for getting it on the last night. If I recall correctly, I might've ended up with two of these before and during Epcot Forever it was that good. I love curry and I love anything spicy so this was a match made in heaven. Again, it was a rather large portion so it gave me something to enjoy when watching the fireworks.

Let's get to those, shall we?

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

I'm definitely in the minority for my love for Epcot Forever, but I LOOOOVVEEE Epcot Forever. So so much. It makes me so emotional in a way Disney fireworks hasn't in awhile. (Yeah, HEA didn't do it for me, sorry.) Old Epcot and Disney actually acknowledging the history of the parks in such a beautiful light... that gets to me. I'm still excited for HarmoniUS but Epcot Forever is lovely as is.

Kaitlyn agreed that she really liked it too. We've always had very similar tastes when it comes to Disney shows. Granted, most of that summer program did. Paint the Night did come up in our talks on these evenings, but she was really moved by Epcot Forever.

Before we left, Kaitlyn suggested that we do what her family used to do and wait for the crowds to move out then walk around the World Showcase once before leaving. It is technically still open and they don't push people out for a bit when it's pretty much empty so seems like a lovely way to end the night. I said, "Why not?" And we said one last goodnight to Epcot and goodbye to F&W 2019!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Then, we were out. Farewell F&W until next year/this fall!

Continue Here

Last edited:
The Classic DCP Thanksgiving Tradition Returns
11/24 – 11/30/19: Frozen 2 Round 2, Thanksgiving, etc.

November 24th, 25th, 26th, & 27th, 2019

It was back to work after my two days of fun. I can't remember much, but I know I was pulling people to the side all the time either talking about Frozen 2 or getting people to go see it. I listened to Show Yourself basically on repeat every single one of these days. I'm pretty sure it was in this time period that I also got into an argument with my coordinator David about Into The Unknown vs. Show Yourself. All in good fun and just a way to make work go by faster. This was definitely a long work week through since I worked straight through until the end of the month. Tomorrow was Thanksgiving however and by all intents and purposes, an extension of Black Friday so I was getting up early to celebrate both in the hopes it would not be crazy back on planet.

November 28th, 2019

I work up a little bit earlier than normal so I could go spend some time in Disney Springs before my shift started. As a result, my first stop in Disney Springs was to pick up my mobile order from Starbucks!

Then, I wandered to look into the shops over here. My main goal for shopping on this day was to find gifts for my roommates and when I say my roommates, I mean Will and Carlos. As far as I know, those were my only two roommates from the Fall program. ANYWAYS, I didn't find much for them, but I saw a bunch of cute displays.

I then made my ways all the way to the Marketplace where I continued my Thanksgiving tradition that has only happened once before during my first DCP and that was my pre-work Thanksgiving feast.

And when I say Thanksgiving feast, what do I mean?

A HOLIDAY TURKEY, DUH!

Of course, this is a regular thing for me, but back during my first program, this was still a seasonal offering. Obviously, I had to have it today. I believe I didn't finish it and still had a whole half before I went back to shopping.

I believe certain stores I stopped by to see what options I had to buy for Will and Carlos were the Marketplace Co-Op, Days of Christmas and World of Disney. I also went into Uniqlo but I ended up buying more things for me than for them. I just love what they have there. At the end, I did find what felt appropriate to get them. I believe I got Carlos a Christmas Pluto plush since that's his bestie and I think I found some Marvel t-shirt for Will. I might've also gotten them something similar for the both of them to even out the gifts. Now, to figure out how to hide their gifts until Christmas day/hoping I wouldn't run into them when I came home from work.

Other than that, I also saw some Mandalorian merch, which made me happy.

Also, all the bags I was carrying had me feeling my oats.

Click to watch!

If you get the reference, we can be best friends. If you didn't, I recommend muting the video while playing it and play the chorus of "Thank U, Next" over it. That's what I did on my Instagram story to make the concept more accessible. Not to mention, had that song on repeat the whole day hehe (it's a Thanksgiving mood, don't deny it)

I then headed out to catch the bus to one of the nearby resorts to Studios since you can't use the Springs busses to go to the parks. At least not anymore. I believe I got on the one that took me to the BoardWalk where I spent some time enjoying that lovely and delicious smelling lobby.

Click to watch!

I can't remember exactly but I might've bought some gingerbread but nothing to confirm. I did call my family as I walked from the BoardWalk all the way to Studios for my shift. It was late afternoon at this point so they were on their way to my aunt's for our family Thanksgiving feast. I hadn't talk with them in a minute so this was fun even though it was a madhouse in my mom's car. We love a dysfunctional family.

Once I got backstage, I said goodbye and happy Thanksgiving and headed to work.

Our leaders really set us up in SWGE as they had a little Thanksgiving feast in the Rise of the Resistance building. I went there once, struggling to figure it all out since I had to follow very small signs to get to the right way. Luckily, I had put my stuff away in DB8 (our breakroom) beforehand. There wasn't too much there, but it was enough to hold me over before work. I stayed there until it was just about time to start and then booked it back over to start my shift.

I don't remember much about my shift on this day except everyone was in a good mood and it continued throughout the day so no complaints. I also had a mid-shift the next day which I was really excited about since it meant I didn't have to get up before the sun rose and I could do something after work. Positive vibes all during Thanksgiving weekend this past year.

November 29th, 2019

I very distinctly wrote in my notes that today was not a good shift. I'm not sure of the details, but it was something even leftover Thanksgiving food couldn't make better. I'm guessing the positive vibes had worn off after Thanksgiving and all those festivities to where everyone was a bit irritable. Not to mention I was a bit tired after that day so it probably had me in a rather dour mood.

Eventually however I was OFF and ready to enjoy an evening of... whatever.

Initially, my plans involved going to Springs to go see Frozen 2 again, but I had a lot of time before then so I decided to go to Epcot instead since Festival of the Holidays had begun so I thought why not enjoy that beforehand?

I browsed through the passport and found out that there was a cute little dessert dish in Morocco involving beignets so I decided to get that.

"Sfenj": Warm Beignets with Cream, Cinnamon-Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce

This was delightful. It wasn't much but it was just nice comfort food. It also ended up being the only thing I got to eat at Festival of the Holidays since I never really went back for the food again. I know, I'm awful, but I at least got to use my passport somewhat lol

I did get a text from Kaitlyn asking if I was in Epcot. I said I was, but that I didn't really have time to do much since I didn't and was basically on the move out after my little Morocco stop. I did see her in line for Ming-Na Wen who was narrating the Candlelight Processional that night, but I wasn't able to say hello since she was with other friends.

I continued on out of World Showcase from there.

I then also tried to use one of my vouchers for free popcorn to find out that today was one of the block out days. Not one of my finest moments, but I bought the popcorn anyways since I needed a little sustenance. Then, I headed out to catch the bus to Springs.

Unfortunately, the bus took awhile to get there, but I gave myself more than enough time so I was not in anyways late to Springs and even had more time to go around and enjoy the nighttime there.

I first went to Chicken Guy to fill myself up on a full meal since the last two snacks really didn't do much.

I chilled out by the fountain on the Dine-In said of AMC to enjoy my Chicken Guy. I can't remember what I got, but Chicken Guy is Chicken Guy, it's not much of a delicacy so it wouldn't be much to look at. But it's so so good and I miss having access to it.

Click to watch!

I then slowly made my way over to AMC to go in to see Frozen 2 again.

On my way there, I stopped inside of Disney Style where I came across this beauty.

I never ended up buying it, but gosh I so would've gone broke over it.

I also saw the man of my dreams was still around in Disney Springs after all these years.

Click to watch!

That Dre-C guitarist everyone. He might as well be a DCP celebrity since we all have crushed on him at one point or another. He is BEAUTIFUL.

After all that, I arrived at AMC to go into the unknown once again!

Now I had one of the most interesting encounters with Disney Springs security at this showing. Being dumb me, I bought tickets for a seat in the middle of the row, a row that was filled up by two rather large groups. Thinking this might not be a full showing I sat in another row. However, things started to fill up so I started to feel weird about sitting in a seat that was not mine so I moved down to seat after one of the big parties left. Security then sat next to me and had to look at my ticket. It was not one of my finest moments but also they were being a bit much, but if there was a show to sneak into, it would be this one so whatevs.

In terms of the movie, for the most part, it was as good to me as it was the first time. However, I did find little issues here and there. Some things were a little rushed I realized, but I still really really liked it. I still prefer it to the original. Sue me.

I got out after Springs had closed so I immediately headed out to the bus and went on back to Vista. I was pretty exhausted from a longer day so I did not waste time getting myself to bed on this night.

November 30th, 2019

In my notes, all it says in horrible scrawl is "Idk" so I do not know what happened on this day. I have no inklings to draw me to what happened, but if it wasn't a bad day I'll take it as a good day. It would then conclude one of the longest work weeks of my program as well as one of the last times before Rise of the Resistance would put me back on that crazy one day off a week schedule that SWGE Opening Day put me through. I wasn't gonna let that bother me before it happened. Tomorrow was my day off so I got one last chance to enjoy Studios before the block-outs came back. Let's hope I made it count! :thumbsup2

Continue Here

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter