The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

I just decided to play Kingdom Hearts and I got on the wrong file, I went to the main one and accidently overwrote it!!! I can barely see what I am typing because I am actually crying because of all my work gone forever and knowing that now I have to start all over at the first Traverse Town save! There is no way to restore it, I'm guessing? If there is any possible way to get back that data or at least get back to the second Riku Battle in Hollow Bastion, tell me!

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Uh... let me see...Try ImageShack to resize it, and it's Organization 8, I believe...
It's Organization 13, though by the beginning of KH2, there were about eight left. But the true name is Organization XIII.
jkmj said:
ok someone tell me how to find sethporoth!!!
It is recommended to have all of the growth abilities leveled up to atleast lv. 2 (I've heard that from many people.) The book says to immediatly press triangle once it starts, so do that. He's fast and if you played the first game, it's not all that different (or atleast in my opinion). When he does the move that gets you down to 1 hp, attack quickly or instant annihalation. Trinity limit is useful, but I recommend not using it unless you've got high defense. Beserk charge is helpful. Use glide when the fire colomns come. Use reflect when the orbs come around Sora.

Recommended quick buttons:
Triangle: Hi-potion, Mega potion, elixer, or Mega elixers.
Square: Reflect
Circle: An Item different from Triangle
X: Cure

I wonder how long the Kingdom Hearts series is going to go on for...Anyway 4 years of waiting to do for Kingdom Hearts 3 : :rotfl:

OK I got the kingdom hearts game for my game boy advance. And I'm so hooked on it lol. I am on the 3 level. It is so fun. :)

DisIvyCo said:
OK I got the kingdom hearts game for my game boy advance. And I'm so hooked on it lol. I am on the 3 level. It is so fun. :)
I found that the hardest out of the three games out so far. Fun, but hard.

everyone knows that sora has people from final fantasy come in the game well what if final fantasy had sora in one of there games that would be alesome

got everything and finished everything in the game except for the Hades Paradox Cup! Cant beat Leon Yuffie and all them together

laxplaya1346 said:
got everything and finished everything in the game except for the Hades Paradox Cup! Cant beat Leon Yuffie and all them together

Lax your best bet is to equip the ability Combination Boost and glide around avoiding damage and using Trinity Limit as much as you can.

In KH2 The guy who has the guitar and controls water in Hollow Bastain I cant defeat him any tips?

hey there I have a question about KH1. I am at the point in the game where I can go to Hollow Bastion, but I don't know if I want to to that yet. I am completly obsessive compulsive when it comes to doing everything in a game. ( dalmations, trinities) If i beat the game or go to Hollow bastion, Will I be able to come back and finish up this stuff?

adio see here is the thing.. Hollow Bastion is not even close to the end. The final battle with ansem is not for another world. When you beat ansem and the game you do not get to save so its like you never beat it. I'm LV100 with all Dalmations and Trinitys so thats it

Ok cool. I did not know exactly how far I was i just knew I am somewhat close to the end. I did not want to get to a place where I could not get back. I still have a lot of dalmations left LOL.

Still haven't played Kingdom Hearts since my incident... Any motivational techniques anyone has to motivate me to play? ^_^

i will motivate you know you can play it you can play it all night long!!

all i got

I'm now at the Final Rest... The second battle with Ansem keeps killing me >_< Maybe I should get more Elixirs! XD
Well, I got Kingdom Hearts II a little while ago, and I just beat the 1000 Heartless War. Preeety easy stuff if you know how to press triangle.

Saxsoon said:
Oh I had no problem with that, I would get him down to one bar, but he would then go immortal on me.

It doesn't matter though, as my file became corrupted and I had to start over. I am on standard this time, and it just seems more enjoyable.
Ouch... That's why you get an extra memory card with a backup file(s). I think I saw on a post of yours you already beat it though. ^_^
EDIT: I have now beaten Kingdom Hearts! I'm gonna see the secret ending online since I can't get the last set of puppies. They're in Monstro, kinda impossible to get there.
EDIT #2: I just beat Kingdom Hearts II for the third time... So fun. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter