The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

ok i just got final form :woohoo: and i know an easy way to get it.
all you have to do is:
after you finish the event on memory's sky skraper go to olympus coliseum
then start the ceberus cup
next use master, valor or wisdom form
then if you dont turn into final form click start and select restart
then do the same process over and over again until you turn into final form

mymrodon said:
ok i just got final form :woohoo: and i know an easy way to get it.
all you have to do is:
after you finish the event on memory's sky skraper go to olympus coliseum
then start the ceberus cup
next use master form
then if you dont turn into final form click start and select restart
then do the same process over and over again until you turn into final form
I thought you could only get it in TWTNW, but I may be wrong. The first time I played through, I got it immediatly following the battle with Xigbar. I just chose Valor and instead got Final. Anyways, for the battle against Luxord I might have had Ultima Weapon by then, but I'm not sure. The best bet for Oblivion vs Sleeping Lion in that situation would probably be Oblivion, because magic isn't used too many times in the battle.
This may have been said before, but an easy way to level up drives is to use the "Drive Gauge glitch" and use Final Form after your 4-5 time entering the form you are leveling up instead. This way, you make sure that you have a full bar for Drives, and it also keeps you from entering Anti-Form, which will cause you to lose Drive bars AND keep you from gaining experience. Also, I found it best to get Final Form to max first, because the Drive Boosts that you get on lvl 4 and 6 are extremely helpful in making sure you have enough time to make it to the save point or "conversation pit" used in the Drive Gauge glitch.

i still cant beet luxord and now im working on getting ultima weapon all i need is 2 more Orichalcum+ and all the crystals needed. btw how do you unlock goddess of fate cup of olympus coliseum?

Rambling here: I wish the Kingdom Hearts was out on something other than PS2. I have nintendo products only.

jkmj said:
how do you get to the rose gardens
You mean Radient Garden? You get that at the end of the second Tron mission

It's just Hollow Bastion. There isn't that much of a difference, if there is one at all, except for during that scene.

someone please tell me how to unlock goddess of fate cup i still need that orchilacum+ from that. also how do you get syrenity crystals and dense crystals?

Have Beat the game, found all treasures, sythesized everything, gotten all forms, beaten Xemnas 3 times, and have a strategy guide but still cant figure out something. I have all the Hercules trophies won from panic but Over at Hades i beat the 1st paradox cup about 5 times with a high score of 3678 and i dont no how to unlock the other cups. Any help?

VanJoshing said:
Lax have you (or anyone else for that matter) beat Sephiroth? If you have tips woulb be nice. :rotfl:
Here's a few:

Keep your finger near the triangle button, to avoid getting kit by Sephiroth's 15 or so hit combo, and make sure that you have the arial recovery ability.

When you get knocked into the air, do NOT use the retaliating slash (you'll go the wrong way most likely and it will leave you open to more attacks.) Rather, use arial recovery and wait for him to appear. When he does, QUICKLY hit the X button to stop his combo and damage him quite a bit.

When Sephiroth uses his "Sin Harvest" move, if your not near Sephiroth, than instead of charging at him, get about 1/2 to 3/4 of the arena between yourself and Sephiroth. If you stay too far away, and Sephiroth uses his 15 something combo with the reaction command, then that will put him directly behind you, putting you in striking distance of his blade. Make sure you have an Elixer or a High-Potion to keep youself from dieng.

When he uses his meteor attack, keep gliding to avoid taking any damage from the meteors.

For easter my parents got me the KH2 strategy guide...WOW...that thing is as thick as a dictionary! haha I compared it to the KH1 guide and...WOW...just wow. :lmao:

Woot Beat Sephiroth!!!! And Ive Synthezied Everything, Now Off To Level Up My Drives And Summons

LOL I only just beat the first Ursula. I still got a loooong way to go... Can't wait until Neverland @_@ Flight...

Look down look down i am a huge organazatiopn 13 fan from kingdom hearts

I took 4 hours making this looking through sites
mypage.jpg
wow amazing huh? I was bored and i decided to work on this

Uh... let me see...Try ImageShack to resize it, and it's Organization 8, I believe...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter