The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

Ultima Blade said:
It's Organization 13, though by the beginning of KH2, there were about eight left. But the true name is Organization XIII.

It is recommended to have all of the growth abilities leveled up to atleast lv. 2 (I've heard that from many people.) The book says to immediatly press triangle once it starts, so do that. He's fast and if you played the first game, it's not all that different (or atleast in my opinion). When he does the move that gets you down to 1 hp, attack quickly or instant annihalation. Trinity limit is useful, but I recommend not using it unless you've got high defense. Beserk charge is helpful. Use glide when the fire colomns come. Use reflect when the orbs come around Sora.

Recommended quick buttons:
Triangle: Hi-potion, Mega potion, elixer, or Mega elixers.
Square: Reflect
Circle: An Item different from Triangle
X: Cure

no i said where to find him and could you tell me how get there

jkmj said:
no i said where to find him and could you tell me how get there
Go to Radiant Garden, then go to the spot where you fought the 1000 heartless. Go to the area beyond and Sephiroth will be standing there. Go close to him and press triangle. To see a short cutscene and then the fight with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter