Tell me the "weather" where you live.

83 here today in Vermont. Thunderstorms with small hail possible this afternoon.
Tomorrow high is 61 then in to the 50’s on Friday.

Had some crazy warm temps in recent days, and it's beautiful today (70's and sunny). Temps are going to drop into the 50's going into the weekend with a slight warm-up to follow. But, hopefully dry for our camping trip, which is most important!

Had some crazy warm temps in recent days, and it's beautiful today (70's and sunny). Temps are going to drop into the 50's going into the weekend with a slight warm-up to follow. But, hopefully dry for our camping trip, which is most important!

perfect camping weather, but we stay away on major holidays, too many rookies out there with no clue

perfect camping weather, but we stay away on major holidays, too many rookies out there with no clue

Yeah - for many years I had no interest in camping on holiday weekends. But, the kids insisted on continuing to grow older and now are at that stage where holiday weekends are one of the few opportunities we have to do anything. So, I bite the bullet and we go!

Nothing in comparison to GA/FL hot, but we've been running well above normal up here in WI. Many days in the high 80's and up into the low 90's. Luckily the humidity hasn't been too bad. Our issue is drought - we are WAY below standard rainfall amounts. I feel for some of the Midwestern farmers we have on here!

Its been hot here so far this summer but we cooled off the last few days into the mid 70,s and down to 50 at night. Nice and cool, almost had to take the fan out of the window and put a blanket on 8-)

TN, getting back to summer. 90 degrees, 38 % humidity sunny and no breeze. Pretty good for mid June.

Summer is here. I know many down south don't believe me when I say we are often hotter than Disney. Here is our weekend forecast. We did have fairly low humidity (50%) until today. Humidity is back. It's like a sauna.

St Louis

Orlando

j

Last edited:
Yeah my run this morning was miserable. Really the first day where the heat and humidity was yuck. As soon as i stepped out the door, i re-evaluated my run plan. I got it done but decided better to slow down and take it easy while i try to adjust.

TN
Back to hot & humid. We finally had a little rain yesterday afternoon. We get out early and quit at noon.

Haven't done one of these in awhile. So the monsoon season is here. We've had thunderstorms roll through the last three afternoons. It's actually been cloudy the last few days as well. By cloudy I mean overcast which is unusual. Normally we get a sky full of white puffy mixed with blue. I feel sorry for the people at the parks the last week. The real-feel has been over 100. Anyway, here's the readout along with the OTWWF...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter