STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I got a second confirmation of reservation from last week booking. It advised linking to my Disney experience, which I did successfully.
Was told should get a phone call to finalize trip this week when I booked. Did anyone get called today ?
I got the call last night from Disney to add in excursions.

If an opening appears in the middle of the night, due to a cancelled reservation, I assume that reservations cannot be made in the middle of the night? How early the next day would one need to call, to be able to make the reservation in that time slot?

I got a second confirmation of reservation from last week booking. It advised linking to my Disney experience, which I did successfully.
Was told should get a phone call to finalize trip this week when I booked. Did anyone get called today ?
I was called yesterday to book dining.

If an opening appears in the middle of the night, due to a cancelled reservation, I assume that reservations cannot be made in the middle of the night? How early the next day would one need to call, to be able to make the reservation in that time slot?

The booking line is open 7am-11pm ET. I think if a date pops up on the calendar in the middle of the night, the cancellation was made before 11pm, but the calendar sync was delayed.

We’re booked for a voyage in just a few weeks. Glad we booked it when we did! We’re going to do the CSL Portrait Experience and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they provide a lightsaber for the photo shoot? And for the Mini Droid Racing do they provide droids or do you need one of your own? Good luck to all those going for it tomorrow morning!
I think your question got lost in this thread. I can't answer on the CSL, but we saw the Droid Racing. It is set up like a cruise event, it's right after the Batuu excursion. The kids who built droids on Batuu were driving them around. We didn't have a droid but we happened to walk by as it was happening. I highly recommend watching it if you have free time in your schedule. We still talk about the droid racing as a highlight for us.

We’re booked for a voyage in just a few weeks. Glad we booked it when we did! We’re going to do the CSL Portrait Experience and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they provide a lightsaber for the photo shoot? And for the Mini Droid Racing do they provide droids or do you need one of your own? Good luck to all those going for it tomorrow morning!
We did the Portrait Experience, they did not provide any props. However we didn't ask for any either, so it's possible they could have provided something if we asked.

Random question. We've been booked on the June 24 voyage since December. We weren't given a choice of dining service (early service) as it was obvious due to low bookings that they eliminated the second service. Now that it's sold out, I'm wondering if it's sold out at reduced capacity or sold out at full capacity. Does anyone have the second dinner service for the remaining voyages? Seeing someone with the second service would suggest it's at 100% full capacity.

There's a good chance that more dates will open as the 80% payment due date comes to fruition. Currently Disney isn't offering a discount, but I'd be curious if they change their mind if it looks like they can't get to full occupancy and decide a discount is better than an empty room. Depending on the discount I could jump back in for a 2nd voyage.

There's a good chance that more dates will open as the 80% payment due date comes to fruition. Currently Disney isn't offering a discount, but I'd be curious if they change their mind if it looks like they can't get to full occupancy and decide a discount is better than an empty room. Depending on the discount I could jump back in for a 2nd voyage.

I was expecting more cancellations as we got closer to the 30 day mark, but I haven't seen a lot of movement for early to mid July (which we're getting to the 30 day mark for). A CM told me the last few days they were lucky to get one cancellation per day.

Today a few June dates opened up, but I'm guessing Disney was holding rooms and released them (since it was 5 consecutive voyages), rahter than guest cancellations. They sold out within the hour, so not optimistic about them adding any discounts, but that would be nice!

Just got home and it was without a doubt the greatest thing we’ve ever done at Disney! For those lucky enough to have an upcoming voyage you’re in for it. Talk to everyone and touch everything. Thanks for all of the advice on this thread. It’s an amazing experience!!!
Great to hear! We’ll be there on June 24th! Quick question if you don’t mind. I asked this a few posts up but haven’t seen any responses. We all know the remaining cruises are “full.” I’m trying to understand if it’s fully booked at reduced capacity (running one dinner service like they’ve been doing in recent months) or if it’s full at full capacity (added the second dinner back). Did you get a sense if it was 100% full?

Great to hear! We’ll be there on June 24th! Quick question if you don’t mind. I asked this a few posts up but haven’t seen any responses. We all know the remaining cruises are “full.” I’m trying to understand if it’s fully booked at reduced capacity (running one dinner service like they’ve been doing in recent months) or if it’s full at full capacity (added the second dinner back). Did you get a sense if it was 100% full?
We’re booked for June 26 and have the second seating for dinner.

There were two seatings for dinner and every seat was taken at the earlier dinner which we were at so I think it was full. You’re going to have a blast! My biggest recommendation is to get the Chef’s Table if possible. We booked it for the 2nd night and it worked out perfectly. You wind up with epic seats for the Gaya show on night 1. I wasn’t expecting that. It’s worth every penny! Happy to answer any other questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter