Spring Promo Open to Disney Visa Holders

Can anyone confirm if this is just for disney visa credit cardholders, or disney visa debit cardholders too? I'm on hold but I'd hate to sit on hold for hours just to find I don't qualify (disney visa debit, here)

About an hour from start to finish, with about 30 min of hold time, but booked! Saved 15% on 4 nights in May at POR with DDP and 4 day park hoppers in a preferred room.
Really wanted POFQ, but all that was available with promotion was a room overlooking the pool that would have been an additional $300.

After being told this morning that I couldn't add the dining plan and being quoted rack rate, I called back during my lunch hour. I was on hold, modified my reservation and took the survey and the phone call lasted 19 minutes and 52 seconds. (looked at the call time on my cell phone).

Before applying the promo, our vacation totaled: $4771.74

After applying the promo total: $4,134.75

Total saved: $636.99!

Our existing reservation was not booked with the Disney Visa but the castmember was able to modify our reservation by applying a $200.00 Disney Visa payment to the balance owed.

My mother has a reservation as does my daughter but neither have a Disney Visa. The castmember said that I could make a $200 Disney Visa payment on each of their reservations and they would get the discount as well. I'll talk it over with everybody this evening and decide whether or not to wait until January 3rd to modify or go ahead and change their reservations now.

I forgot to add that the castmember said that I was the first one to call her today about the Disney Visa promotion. She said that their phone lines are "messed up because of the snow". I don't know where she was located but that could be part of the problem with the phones.

Thanks everyone for this info. No email for me but it is on my credit card website.

Can't get through though, all circuts are busy. Would I still get the discount for March 21,22 and 23 along with the ticket discount. I'll take any discount right now with the way the taxes are going to increase next year ;)

Can anyone confirm if this is just for disney visa credit cardholders, or disney visa debit cardholders too? I'm on hold but I'd hate to sit on hold for hours just to find I don't qualify (disney visa debit, here)

According to my TA friend, you have to wait until January 3rd. She has the debit card too, and has to wait until then to book. Sorry!

You are eligible with the DV debit card :thumbsup2 The packet you got with the card should give you that information.

You may want to advise them that it's the DV debit since it will start with 6 different numbers than the credit card which they will be looking for. Both are included though! Debits get the same benefits, just no rewards points :yay:

At least all of this was true for the SPD promotion. I guess they could change it up with each one. I'd still go for it.

I'm not a cardholder so I'm not positive but the offer *is* showing up on the Disney Visa debit site under "Limited-Time Offers" (mention code V92 when you call). Looks like DH and I will be looking into getting a debit card!

I love playing the hang up and call to speak with someone else game.

My person keeps telling me no one can modify their reservations or use this discount at the moment. Funny how you all are...oy.

Any one know the minimum no. of nights you need to book to include the discount tickets? I know the Visa website says you have to buy 4 days of tickets to get them to be discounted. But can you get them with only a 3 night stay? I booked Yc for 5 nights + 6 day PH tickets. I'd realy like to do a split stay: 3 nights YC package with 6 day PH tickets; then 2 nights room only @ GF. Anyone know if this would work with the discounts? Thanks!

Has anyone used this for a room-only discount at a value, and if so, what was the discount? We want to do a quick budget trip at AS Movies, 4/18-4/22.

I got through after about 20mins (the CM asked how long I'd been waiting and couldn't believe it when I said only 20mins, she said "we've been slammed with calls all day" and that she had about 470 people on hold in her queue :scared1: ) and she applied the V92 code to my ASMu 8-night booking in May and told me it'd be about a $130 discount. I asked her about the ticket discount and she had no idea what I was talking about. She said the discounts were only for rooms but I could book full-price tickets now if I wanted. I pointed out the V93 code that included tickets, and she booked a new package deal and gave me a quote for the tickets added on, but it was the same as on the regular WDW site for tickets only :confused3 When I compared it to the rack rate I'd written down, it was only an $85 savings off a $1430 package, but she kept saying it was a $130 discount off the rack rate. I booked it now so I can at least lock in the promo room and the $85 discount, but I'm a bit doubtful it was done right. Did you guys definitely get a specific ticket discount as part of your package? I see people posting their discounts but I'm not sure how that was broken down for them. The poor woman sounded frazzled and said on top of the call volume, their systems weren't working right, so now I've got the package with some kind of promo booked, I think I might let things calm down for a day or two then call back and double-check with a new CM :confused3

Oh, and I used my disney debit card and it went through no problems :thumbsup2

ETA: I'm confused how the Disney Cardholders site says "Save 20%" on Values for room-only, yet my discount was only $85. Rack rate for the room on WDW's site is $1042. Save 20%, not "up to 20%". Regardless of ticket discounts, that would make my room discount $208. Do they take the discount off before or after tax? Although even before tax, it should be around $180. Arghhh I'm going to have to call and sort this out aren't I.

I got through after about 20mins (the CM asked how long I'd been waiting and couldn't believe it when I said only 20mins, she said "we've been slammed with calls all day" and that she had about 470 people on hold in her queue :scared1: ) and she applied the V92 code to my ASMu 8-night booking in May and told me it'd be about a $130 discount. I asked her about the ticket discount and she had no idea what I was talking about. She said the discounts were only for rooms but I could book full-price tickets now if I wanted. I pointed out the V93 code that included tickets, and she booked a new package deal and gave me a quote for the tickets added on, but it was the same as on the regular WDW site for tickets only :confused3 When I compared it to the rack rate I'd written down, it was only an $85 savings off a $1430 package, but she kept saying it was a $130 discount off the rack rate. I booked it now so I can at least lock in the promo room and the $85 discount, but I'm a bit doubtful it was done right. Did you guys definitely get a specific ticket discount as part of your package? I see people posting their discounts but I'm not sure how that was broken down for them. The poor woman sounded frazzled and said on top of the call volume, their systems weren't working right, so now I've got the package with some kind of promo booked, I think I might let things calm down for a day or two then call back and double-check with a new CM :confused3

Sorry, I didn't ask for a breakdown. I asked for the Disney Visa Spring Discount with tickets & just got the whole thing priced out. My savings at YC Club level 5 nights & 6 day PH tickets is $1186, about 26% off the full package price tho (I checked it online).

YAH!!!!:cool1: Just got off the phone with a great CM. She applied the discount code V93 for room and tickets to our reservation. We had booked Beach Club with water view March 21-30, 8 day MYW w/PH, 2 adults, 14, 10 & 7 year old.

Orignal package: $8089.43
New price: $7336.61
Savings: $752.82 :thumbsup2

YAH!!!!:cool1: Just got off the phone with a great CM. She applied the discount code V93 for room and tickets to our reservation. We had booked Beach Club with water view March 21-30, 8 day MYW w/PH, 2 adults, 14, 10 & 7 year old.

Orignal package: $8089.43
New price: $7336.61
Savings: $752.82 :thumbsup2

I was hoping for more? That's about a 10% discount? I'm really not trying to be greedy. :rotfl::rotfl:

can anyone help me out a bit.

I had an amazing cast member earlier today. My husband just "gave" me a disney vacation for Christmas. That translates to him giving into my badgering and me planning it! I love planning it but I know our budget is not unlimited!!!

I gave the code to the cast member. He said that it looked like the beach club villas (studio room) was pricing out a lot less than the beach club regular room and that the code would give another 30% off.

he said that the poly looked to be coming out to 20% off but that bay lake tower was only 5%.

can anyone confirm those percentages?

I was hoping for more? That's about a 10% discount? I'm really not trying to be greedy. :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh of course I would like more ;). But my dates of March 24-30 are blackout dates, so no discount. I am only getting room discount for March 21-23 and ticket discount. I'll take the $753 over nothing :thumbsup2.

ETA: I'm confused how the Disney Cardholders site says "Save 20%" on Values for room-only, yet my discount was only $85. Rack rate for the room on WDW's site is $1042. Save 20%, not "up to 20%". Regardless of ticket discounts, that would make my room discount $208. Do they take the discount off before or after tax? Although even before tax, it should be around $180. Arghhh I'm going to have to call and sort this out aren't I.

If it doesn't say 'up to' it should, because it is based on the resort. All resorts aren't getting the same discount across the board, even at the same level.

Thanks! I was on hold a total of 30 minutes and that included taking the survey at the end of the call. I talked to Carmine and he was delightful.......:goodvibes I can't believe how long you have been waiting for!!!!! Sheesh!!!!! I hope you get to add your code SOON!! Please update when you are done and good luck!!:cool1:

I had Carmine a few years ago when I booked (if it's the same one!). I remember him b/c he was so wonderful! I actually wrote his name down to email Disney about how nice he was.

Back home now and trying again to get through after my 2 hour 45 minute hold from this morning...

Happy to hear others have gotten through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter