Spring Promo Open to Disney Visa Holders

Whenever I have done a Visa early booking discount, I have always had to put the deposit on the card or a Disney Visa rewards card. If I already had a reservation & was trying to apply a new Disney Visa discount, the agent had to verify that I had paid the original deposit with my Visa.

At 2 hours and 4 minutes on hold. To say i am frustrated is an understatement...

:faint: Um, you must be in some black hole. You might want to try dialing again. I started calling at 10:53. Got the "all circuits busy" a few times. I got thru to the automated system at 11AM. On hold for 21 minutes. Just finished taking the survey & I'm all booked. Total time on the phone from getting thru to finishing the survey was only 32 minutes.

DH called while I was in the shower. We saved enough on our 7-night package at CBR (no dining) to add the two extra nights we wanted (did not add more tickets) and still save about $150 over our original price!

May 13-18 YC Lagoon View Club 2 adults

6 Day park hopper (no insurance or dining)

$4472 Rack

$3286 Spring Discount

$1186 Savings!!

Agent did not ask for the "code". I just said I was interested in pricing a reservation with the Disney Visa Spring Discount & she took it from there.

Thanks for posting this was open for booking today everyone!!! Off to make a new ticker & dining reservations!!! :cool1:

called and took about 15min total time. Saved about $500.00 off rack rate,about a 21% discount at Riverside Royal Rooms, Yahoo!!:)

Just saved $540 over 10 nights at POR. I did call back after my two hour hold. Took 22 minutes start to finish. What did I learn? Call back and not to hold for two hours. Ugh.

Just saved $540 over 10 nights at POR. I did call back after my two hour hold. Took 22 minutes start to finish. What did I learn? Call back and not to hold for two hours. Ugh.

OMG, I've been on over 2 hours now... I kept the hold on the landline and tried calling on my cell... now I'm on hold on both. I'm about to lose my mind! You're so lucky you got through!!!!:thumbsup2

sydneysmom said:
OMG, I've been on over 2 hours now... I kept the hold on the landline and tried calling on my cell... now I'm on hold on both. I'm about to lose my mind! You're so lucky you got through!!!!:thumbsup2

I know how you feel. I gave up, cleaned a bit and then called back. Today is the first day it is out. Try hanging up and calling back in a bit.

Speaking of losing my mind: I was on my cell, land and asked my daughter to call too. At that point I knew I had a problem!

I just received my confirmation and it is code V93 but also has that it includes disneyquest, and miniature golf and I got the 7D MYW tickets. Is this something I paid extra for as we do not need it ?? Thanks

just hung up. Called and was on hold for about 20 min.HUng up and called back 5 times and got the 'all circuts are busy' recording. Then tried again and got thru in under 10 min :thumbsup2

I currently had AOA LM room for May 22-June 1st, with 10 day tix and dining. Cost I booked at $4706

Since there is no discount for AOA LM I had her check Coronado (my 2nd choice) New Costs $4966
Looks like I am staying with the Mermaid and having no discounts :(

She also ran the numbers for Pop and it came to $4470. I feel that it is not enough of a savings to tell my kids we are no longer staying at AOA. Oh well, I guess I am going without a discount for the first time!!!

I just received my confirmation and it is code V93 but also has that it includes disneyquest, and miniature golf and I got the 7D MYW tickets. Is this something I paid extra for as we do not need it ?? Thanks

Those are the new items included in packages now.

I just find it weird that I did not get an email from Disney Visa about this new promotion. I ALWAYS get an email when a new Disney Visa deal is released. Did anyone else?

Already booked for May with Military Discount but will try later today to see what it would cost under this promotion.

I didn't get an email.

The visa site is still not updated

There was an early morning Facebook post from Mousesavers--- I called in immediately at 8am central time and the CMs were puzzled.

I just find it weird that I did not get an email from Disney Visa about this new promotion. I ALWAYS get an email when a new Disney Visa deal is released. Did anyone else?

Already booked for May with Military Discount but will try later today to see what it would cost under this promotion.

I didn't get one either....not by reg. mail nor by email. (and we usually get at least one) It was a total surprise this morning that this was released. (and I'm STILL on hold....):faint:

Booked! 5/30-6/4 (5 nights) Pref. room at ASMusic, 5 day PH - $1659.69. Checked for ASMovies - same stats - was going to be $1791.57. Decided to save the $$$ and to try out Music!

I asked about dining - would be a total of $2493.43 for regular dining and a total of $2223.39 for QS dining. I didn't add it at this time. Not sure if the QS is much of a deal anymore without the 2 snacks.......

I haven't gotten my email yet - how long does that usually take? Good luck to everyone!!:goodvibes

Booked! 5/30-6/4 (5 nights) Pref. room at ASMusic, 5 day PH - $1659.69. Checked for ASMovies - same stats - was going to be $1791.57. Decided to save the $$$ and to try out Music!

I asked about dining - would be a total of $2493.43 for regular dining and a total of $2223.39 for QS dining. I didn't add it at this time. Not sure if the QS is much of a deal anymore without the 2 snacks.......

I haven't gotten my email yet - how long does that usually take? Good luck to everyone!!:goodvibes

CONGRATS!!!! How long were you on hold for? (your email will take a little while... it wasn't instantly for us either) I'm still on hold waiting to get someone to apply the discount. It's been 3 hours off and on..... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter