Spring Promo Open to Disney Visa Holders

I didn't get an email.

The visa site is still not updated

There was an early morning Facebook post from Mousesavers--- I called in immediately at 8am central time and the CMs were puzzled.

Lots of new CM's just came on a few weeks ago AND with the system change I'm sure everyone's pretty confused!

Booked! 5/30-6/4 (5 nights) Pref. room at ASMusic, 5 day PH - $1659.69. Checked for ASMovies - same stats - was going to be $1791.57. Decided to save the $$$ and to try out Music!

I asked about dining - would be a total of $2493.43 for regular dining and a total of $2223.39 for QS dining. I didn't add it at this time. Not sure if the QS is much of a deal anymore without the 2 snacks.......

I haven't gotten my email yet - how long does that usually take? Good luck to everyone!!:goodvibes

Email can take up to 24 hours. Typically much faster than that, but give it the full time. I've gotten one at 4a before after changing the package around midday!

CONGRATS!!!! How long were you on hold for? (your email will take a little while... it wasn't instantly for us either) I'm still on hold waiting to get someone to apply the discount. It's been 3 hours off and on..... :rolleyes1

Thanks! I was on hold a total of 30 minutes and that included taking the survey at the end of the call. I talked to Carmine and he was delightful.......:goodvibes I can't believe how long you have been waiting for!!!!! Sheesh!!!!! I hope you get to add your code SOON!! Please update when you are done and good luck!!:cool1:

I booked the promo too! Beach Club - a studio villa since it was cheaper than a regular room. Do you think I got a good deal (BC was 30% off) - $5,021 for 7 nights (March 18-25), 2 adults, 2 kids, 1 baby with the deluxe dining plan and 7-day tickets. Geez, I hope I got a good deal, I didn't cross-check the ticket savings compared to Undercover Tourist before I put deposit down.

Got through in less than 20 minutes:goodvibes. Confused by this discount to say the least. My original price was $1182 for 7 nights at POP (6/8-6/15). She gave me a room only discounted price of $945, a difference of $237 which is a 20% discount. Not bad, except that I was expecting the 7-day tickets for 2A and 2C to be $980 (from the other post) but it turns out they were $1079 which is less than full price. Is anyone else getting a different ticket price? Was tax not included?

Thanks! I was on hold a total of 30 minutes and that included taking the survey at the end of the call. I talked to Carmine and he was delightful.......:goodvibes I can't believe how long you have been waiting for!!!!! Sheesh!!!!! I hope you get to add your code SOON!! Please update when you are done and good luck!!:cool1:

You must have been my good luck charm!!:cool1: Not but a few minutes after, I got Arnette on the phone. She was AWESOME! It freaked me out...after hearing all the canned phone messages, all of a sudden a live human came on! I think I'm delerious at this point!

So she updated our package w/ the Disney visa promo (I didn't even have to give her a code) and it went from $ 6832.14 down to $ 5922.92!! Savings of $ 909.22!! :dance3: That was SOOOOO worth waiting all morning for! :rotfl:

Did anyone actually get a breakdown of what % they saved with buying tickets with the room promo? I just bought the tix w/the package w/o really asking (dumb). I'm hoping it worked out cheaper than Undercover Tourist.

I just find it weird that I did not get an email from Disney Visa about this new promotion. I ALWAYS get an email when a new Disney Visa deal is released. Did anyone else?

Already booked for May with Military Discount but will try later today to see what it would cost under this promotion.

I did not get one either just saw it on fb from mousesavers

You must have been my good luck charm!!:cool1: Not but a few minutes after, I got Arnette on the phone. She was AWESOME! It freaked me out...after hearing all the canned phone messages, all of a sudden a live human came on! I think I'm delerious at this point!

So she updated our package w/ the Disney visa promo (I didn't even have to give her a code) and it went from $ 6832.14 down to $ 5922.92!! Savings of $ 909.22!! :dance3: That was SOOOOO worth waiting all morning for! :rotfl:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! Congrats!! You made me LOL about getting freaked out hearing a human voice..........:rotfl:

Sounds like you are getting quite a great savings for a making that phone call! Awesome!!!!:cool1:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! Congrats!! You made me LOL about getting freaked out hearing a human voice..........:rotfl:

Sounds like you are getting quite a great savings for a making that phone call! Awesome!!!!:cool1:

Thank you!! I'm sure the woman thought I was nuts... I was like "OMG, please don't hang up, I've been waiting 3 hours!" she couldn't believe it. she said they've been absolutely slammed!

For everyone still waiting, it's totally worth the wait! :worship:

I was only on hold about 10 minutes on the TA line. Was only a $46 savings for my client who already had the PIN code. Mouse savers says its a room and ticket discount, so maybe that's the difference? Also might explain the poster who said the tickets appeared to be cheaper. Ahh, the mystery of discounts. :-)

I am on now with reservations and the CM is having a hard time getting the computer to take the Visa code with the tix we want. Officially been working with her for an hour! She is really nice and just as frustrated. This could explain the long hold times ...

She went to get some help but it looks like we will save @ $600 for the room at POR for 9 nights. :goodvibes So, definitely worth the wait.

Dis_Dreamin said:
Which mods were omitted? I'm assuming POFQ is not discounted because that's where I have reservations already. :rolleyes2

POFQ is not listed on DV site in the chart BUT it also is not listed as excluded down in the fine print it only says Excluded: campsites 3 bdrm villas and Disney AOA Little Mermaid std rooms. My agent is checking this for me now

Just got off the phone...was on maybe 25 minutes total. I have fourteen nights reserved at CBR starting May 19 and I saved $910 on room/tix. (I didn't have her break it down for me...she sounded tired already.) This was a modification of an existing reservation that I had used a debit card for the down payment. CM just charged an additional $200 to my DV so I could get the discount.

I am on now with reservations and the CM is having a hard time getting the computer to take the Visa code with the tix we want. Officially been working with her for an hour! She is really nice and just as frustrated. This could explain the long hold times ...

She went to get some help but it looks like we will save @ $600 for the room at POR for 9 nights. :goodvibes So, definitely worth the wait.

Update *** We ended up saving $804 !!! :cool1:

woo hoo! Only waited about 3 minutes, then talked to someone! Earlier this am, I was on hold for over an hour, finally decided to hang up and try again later - so glad I did! We are staying 5/28-6/7 at POR in a RGR, and our 10 night MYW package with 10 day park tickets and dining went from $5298.32 to $4535.32 - a $763 savings. When I asked how much each portion was, she said it just showed up as a package savings, and it was not broken down into separate portions. From the original post about the upcoming discount, I though we would save close to $700, but this ends up being more - woo hoo!:banana::banana: Glad my math was wrong to our advantage! Good luck all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!