• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Promo Open to Disney Visa Holders

I was on the phone from start to finish about 25 minutes (this was at 3:45pm EST). I booked using my Disney Debit card using code V94 (for QS package). Original package is $4163 and with the discount it is $3691, a savings of $472. We are trying to decide if we want to switch from July to June...:scratchin

so...I'm reading this right,there's a deal with a ticket discount? anyone know what the discount on tickets is? I assume you have to buy a package to get it, but say I did, could I add on no expire to these tickets?

That was pretty quick once I was able to get through. Even with the Visa discount at the Beach Club, I'll still save over $600 with my AAA reservation at the Dolphin...including paying out of pocket for transportation. Think I'll just keep what I have. I've really grown to love the Swan/Dolphin anyway.

I just got through. Changed from POFQ to POR. Saved a little over $600. I was told that POFQ was included. The quote I was given was $200 less than my original package. I decided to move for the better discount. However, I may call back for some other quotes later. The CM told me that I was only the 2nd call she had today about the new promotion. Most people are calling trying to change reservations because of the winter storms that are delaying people.

I have free dining at the Boardwalk for 6 nights. Does anyone know if this deal is better than free dining? I've only been on hold for 20 minutes, but I'll happily wait to save money!

Is there a minimum length of stay requirement? I've read the deal a few times and would love to use it for 4/3-4/5. But before sitting on hold for a while, I'm hopeful someone can help confirm that I am reading it right, that there is no minimum stay.

I was hoping for a better discount. They did not have any preferred rooms at POR (what I originally booked ) so I had to downgrade to a garden view room and with a discount on room and tickets I only saved $570. Im somewhat disappointed because I couldnt keep my preferred room.

Lucky for all who can get the early discount. I am Canadian and can't get the Disney Visa card so I will have to wait until Jan 3rd. Also the website is still down. Maybe the previous poster is right and things are all crazy with the snowy weather.

Just booked BC for 6/6-6/11 and saved $800 off rack rate. (added tickets and DDP!)

First time to stay at BC! I'll have to add a ticker!!

Kerri

POFQ standard rooms were included for May but it was only a 5% discount.

I'm not sure I got quoted the right price for room, tickets and dining...as I only save 150 dollars?

Anyone know if that sounds right for the 5% discount plus the room?

For 7 nights at POR standard room, 7 day hoppers for 2 adults, one 9 year old child we would save $517 on a package for March 16-23rd. Not sure if we are going to go for that or price out the same package for May 25-June 1. DD will be 10 years old by then and more expensive but the room rates would be lower. We add quick service dining to our packages.

FINALLY got through! We saved $1,032 for our 9 night stay at the Poly! :cool1:

Family that we're traveling with saved $847!

Breaking down the costs, it's roughly a smidge more than 20% off of our room only which is what the Disney Visa site said we would save at the Poly on their website! Not sure how they broke everything down, but that's the closest savings percentage I could come up with based on the numbers.

It's more than I was expecting based on my calculations from Danny's spreadsheet, so I'm thrilled!

Will certainly be keeping an ear out for the Canada song when we're strolling through Epcot in April. Might break into a rousing chorus... :lmao:

eta: this was for a package we had booked with room, tickets, and dining.

just booked 6/9 to 6/13

BWI - standard view

rack $1836

code $1285

savings $551

30% off

tickets would have been $10 off per person for base tickets, just decided to hold off, I may upgrade mine and my husbands tickets to annual passes when we go in February anyways.

I'm back on hold waiting to try to sort out my earlier call where I only got a 6% discount and no ticket discount. I booked for ASMo but on Danny25's spreadsheet only Music and Sports were listed, so I think I'm going to try to have them re-price it at ASMu. The CM I got the first time I called was lovely but I don't think she really knew what she was doing, she kept insisting there was no offer involving tickets. Then when I told her the discount wasn't what I expected she tried to sell me a room at AKL. No amount of larger discount is gonna make ASMo and AKl similarly priced :rotfl:

That moment when the music cuts off and you hold your breath for a CM, then another song starts instead is really the worst. I'm getting the Canada song too now.

Glass of wine is helping :drinking1

Wait time was 40 minutes then i spoke with a CM that obviously had no idea what she was doing. Kept putting me on hold to go ask someone else. So on the line another 35 minutes.
And she couldnt just apply the code to my current reservation, had to go with standard instead of preferred at CSR. Love CSR and will keep trying to see if preferred opens up.
But still happy with it!!

I just got through. Changed from POFQ to POR. Saved a little over $600. I was told that POFQ was included. The quote I was given was $200 less than my original package. I decided to move for the better discount. However, I may call back for some other quotes later. The CM told me that I was only the 2nd call she had today about the new promotion. Most people are calling trying to change reservations because of the winter storms that are delaying people.

Thank you for this !!! I have been freaking out because everyone here calling and not getting through that by the time Jan 3 came all the discounted rooms would be gone.

^^ Yup, don't worry that the huge call volume is all people snapping up the promo rooms. When I was on the phone earlier the CM kept talking about how everyone was calling about the snow and I was confused for ages because I just automatically presumed they must be in Florida because WDW is. I was like, blizzards in Orlando, what is she talking about??? :rotfl2:

Just got a muuuuch better CM who got everything handled for me really quickly. My May trip to ASMu went from $1431, to $1190 including 9 day parkhoppers :yay: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter