Spring Promo Open to Disney Visa Holders

Momofonelittlemickey

Earning My Ears
Good Morning, My Friends...
I have been on the phone with Disney for 40 minutes this morning.
So far, there are no rooms at many resorts for the discount.
I am beyond puzzled.
I am on hold right now. I find it impossible that two resorts are completely sold out of discounted rooms.
((I also don't think I have a very "magical" cast member on the phone. She sounds like the holidays have been a little too much fun for her))

Still on hold... attempting Wilderness Lodge June 5th through 11th!!!!!

If any of you are successful, please post!! :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

I am beyond puzzled.
I am on hold right now. I find it impossible that two resorts are completely sold out of discounted rooms.
((I also don't think I have a very "magical" cast member on the phone. She sounds like the holidays have been a little too much fun for her))

If any of you are successful, please post!! :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

What is the promo deal? I am Disney Visa card holder and I didn't receive any info on this.

New Walt Disney World vacation package offer for Disney’s Visa cardholders! Save up to 30% on your room, plus get discounted 4-day through 10-day tickets, for travel 2/18/13 – 3/23/13 and 4/2/13-6/14/13. Can also be booked as room only discount.

I am beyond puzzled.

Good luck - I hope you're able to get it!:goodvibes

We don't have a Disney Visa so I have to wait until the 3rd to call to try to get it applied to our existing ressie. Am a little worried that there will be nothing left for our dates by then:(.

I can't find the code for the package - anyone know it? Mousesavers has the code for room only for this promo, but not room & discounted tix. I already have 3/16-23 booked with AP discount, hoping to maybe do a little better. 3 of us have APs but I need a ticket for DH, maybe I can at least get the ticket cheaper if I switch over to this promo.

I've currently been on hold waiting for a CM for 42 minutes now. Ugh. I just called to apply a AAA discount and found out about this while the wait was so long. Hoping for something good.

We are staying at the AOA LM section in April for 1 of our weeks (Ariel is DD's Fav..So, it is what it is). OF COURSE, its excluded..DOH. Will I be able to get the ticket discount alone ?

Can I just charge the $200 deposit on my Disney Visa or do you have to charge the entire package amount to get the discounted package? Thanks for the information!

Chase recently came out with a new Disney Visa-debit card.
It's only been about 2 months since they started it.... but it appears to get you all the same discounts (merchandise at the parks, etc.).... main difference it does not accumulate points, not a rewards card.

Would this offer include those cards too?

You just need to put down the $200 deposit.

After one hour of being on hold- we secured the Wilderness Lodge with 20% off. A $456 savings.

I think the CM's are frazzled, and perhaps unsure how we knew about the discount.

Hooray for Mousesavers!!!

You just need to put down the $200 deposit.

After one hour of being on hold- we secured the Wilderness Lodge with 20% off. A $456 savings.

I think the CM's are frazzled, and perhaps unsure how we knew about the discount.

Hooray for Mousesavers!!!

Is that just for room only, or does that include the ticket discount?

on hold 10 minutes so far.....i didnt use my DV to pay for this.....i hope thats ok. i wanted the SW points....

TJDisneymama said:
on hold 10 minutes so far.....i didnt use my DV to pay for this.....i hope thats ok. i wanted the SW points....

I've been on hold for an hour 20 so far. Hunker down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter