Special Offers question

jmclester

Disney Deddy
I am retired now and can take advantage of the Special Offers on Disney Cruise Line. I am looking daily and the offers are slow to change. I am looking specifically for something in the Sept thru Dec range. I am not a FL resident or military. Anyone have an idea on when they may post offers for fall?

I am retired now and can take advantage of the Special Offers on Disney Cruise Line. I am looking daily and the offers are slow to change. I am looking specifically for something in the Sept thru Dec range. I am not a FL resident or military. Anyone have an idea on when they may post offers for fall?
Although they can be earlier, generally, GT rates show up after PIF. So usually within about 90 days of the sailing date.

I got an IGT rate in January for an June sailing this year, so I guess make it a morning routine to check? It was just an blurb on the DCL website (save up to 35%), and I clicked on it for more info.

I might look through Scott's blog to see when they are posted historically - I think it is weekly vs daily (https://disneycruiselineblog.com).

I check pretty frequently for discounts and special offers. I have found they are typically updated after I wake up on Monday mornings. Even now and then a new discounted cruise pops up during the week, or a previously discounted cruise disappears. Have fun scouting a good deal!

I check pretty frequently for discounts and special offers. I have found they are typically updated after I wake up on Monday mornings. Even now and then a new discounted cruise pops up during the week, or a previously discounted cruise disappears. Have fun scouting a good deal!
I'd love more info on this...i'm already 90% sure i'm going to take a dcl trip and when, but feels like its still at full price and like the original post, the deals seem stale from my "very limited search" (for instance, reloading my previous page to see if the price changed :( .... how are you searching on monday mornings to know that something is different?

New offers were posted on the Disneycruiselineblog yesterday, Monday, May 23. He lists discounts for everyone, FL residents, and military - these are currently available. The price shown is pp Rate and which Cabin Category is that rate (and the lowest offered. This does not mean it’s the only category - just the lowest, with the possibility of higher categories also being available.). It will have Port fees and taxes in addition, the same as any other cabin.

I'd love more info on this...i'm already 90% sure i'm going to take a dcl trip and when, but feels like its still at full price and like the original post, the deals seem stale from my "very limited search" (for instance, reloading my previous page to see if the price changed :( .... how are you searching on monday mornings to know that something is different?
I just check often enough that I notice things like a British isles cruise being added or an Alaska cruise dropping off. I am looking at specially the military discounted sailings, just from the dcl website. The blog mentioned, and there was a mega thread on here at one time, are great ways to see the consistency as well. I'm sure there's a reason for every discount dcl drops, perhaps a bunch of fast approaching cruises get discounted before the release of the newest cruises. Just out of curiosity, which particular cruise are you looking at?

Its just a 4day wish sailing on january....just dragging my feet. i think if there isn't some discount on memorial day, i'll just book at full fare.

Its just a 4day wish sailing on january....just dragging my feet. i think if there isn't some discount on memorial day, i'll just book at full fare.
While not impossible, it’s highly unlikely a Wish cruise in Jan24 will have discounted offers before late summer or early fall.

It’s way to early. Discounts on the Wish have been scarce. I would not expect anything to drop until October at the earliest.

Unlike other cruise lines, you are not going to see ”Sales” for Memorial Day, Black Friday…

The week of MLK Day has already gone to GT rates (categories are filling up; you don’t pick specific cabin for these rates) for some interior and oceanview categories.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!