Renaissance Word Gate Help

Pat_Elliott

<font color=blue>Kimberly's proud papa!</font><br>
We've decided to extend our vacation two days (what's another grand when you're having fun?), and are noticing about the only thing coming up on Priceline right now in the 2.5 to 3* range is the Renaissance Word Gate. I've found plenty of reviews, but would like to questions answered to anyone that may know:

#1 do all the rooms have balconies?

#2 how long a drive is it to DTD?

And if you have any thoughts on the hotel, bring 'em on. But it looks like a good hotel for $35, which seems to be what folks are getting it for. The alternative recently is the Grosvenour, and either are good for a two-day extension.

Look forward to advice,

Pat

1. None of the rooms at that hotel have balconies.

2. Drive time to DTD is about 15 minutes give or take a few depending on traffic.

A friend of mine just stayed there this past Thurs & Friday.... She had no complaints. She said the room was clean, the A/C was cold & loved the fridge & mini coffee pot. I had stayed there 2 years ago & wasn't too happy, my A/C didn't work correctly & the south pool wasn't too clean. I have to be fair though....when I stayed they were in the middle of renovations. For $35 it is a good bargin!!! I can tell you that the bus service from the hotel to the parks will only take you to AK and Epcot. I think it runs 3 times in the morning & only twice back at night. You should be fine with your own car...... I don't think I would use the bus system......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter