READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! We will try again this afternoon. I was thinking the button was supposed to turn a color first, because I think I accidentally joined yesterday at 1:00. I was trying to research and didn’t know the time. I clicked join and then I swear some button was red somewhere (maybe the second page? or am I losing it?) and it let me pick myself and add all my family and click join again. Then I got an error message. Maybe I did it yesterday at 1:00 without realizing!
If you click the joins, you might get a red box pop up after family and friends, this will indicate you would have missed out on a boarding group.

remember no need to add your family whomever has a DHS park reservation will be pre selected. Do not stop to read anything, just click join, join...as fast as you can until you get a bg number. The process takes less than 3 seconds
Thank you!!

I've read back a few pages looking for success rates and timing for the 1pm BG opening...we land at MCO at 12:50pm, and think I'm going to make a game-time decision on which park we head directly to for the afternoon based on if I get an afternoon BG at 1pm. Has the track record been fairly good recently at those opening up and people getting them? Is there a risk that I could get one that calls our group ASAP and I miss it? I think we'll be in the park around 2-2:30pm, worst case scenario based on our usual timing from plane to rental car to park.

I've read back a few pages looking for success rates and timing for the 1pm BG opening...we land at MCO at 12:50pm, and think I'm going to make a game-time decision on which park we head directly to for the afternoon based on if I get an afternoon BG at 1pm. Has the track record been fairly good recently at those opening up and people getting them? Is there a risk that I could get one that calls our group ASAP and I miss it? I think we'll be in the park around 2-2:30pm, worst case scenario based on our usual timing from plane to rental car to park.
you have to have a park reservation AND be inside DHS by 1pm to attempt for the 1pm bg drop

You could try at 7 from home if you have HS reservations. Then, if you don't get a BG, you can change the reservation.
Good call. I'm so torn on just scrapping this and relieving the stress of it and going to MK instead when we arrive, which is our usual process. I need to decide for the park reservation even though it's on a Thursday in 2 weeks and don't think it'll fill up anywhere.

I think I would have gotten in at the 1:00 drop...
I used the refresh method and it stopped me at the “not so fast” page asking if everyone in my party was in the park.
My concern is that I’m the only one who showed up. I didn’t stop to select the rest of my party. That was an option but I just clicked join and join. But if I’m understanding correctly, this will be different for the days we have a ticket/ reservations for everyone?
Thank you all for your help!! Hoping to make my Star Wars-loving kids dreams come true this week! 🤗

I have read and read the threads, there's a lot of info on ROTR. Just to be clear, at 7 am, from my room at Bay Lake Tower, I can attempt to get a boarding group by using the MDE app, and best not to use Disney wifi to do it? We are going to try to go on Sunday. I already have a park reservation and park tickets for HS that day.
I'm checking out of BLT tomorrow morning. I don't know what carrier you use but I use Verizon and noticed that I had full bars in lobby. I tried 3 times in past week from the lobby (wifi off) and got boarding groups. The first time my phone lagged and I got 66. Thursday and today though I got 3 and 6 respectively.

Practiced from home this morning in preparation for our trip in 2 weeks. This is what displayed on the screen after I hit JOIN 3 times in a row really fast right at 7:00 am. I don’t remember if this means we would have gotten a BG or not. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Oh...I turned Location Services off before I did this and I used the time.gov website to check the time before going back into the MDE app.
View attachment 548792
You got in

Hi, how quickly are boarding groups filling up? We are going March 19th the 27th. I understand that we can try at 7am and then again at 1pm in the park. Just wondering what the odds are of getting a group is at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter