READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So odds of getting one then? Currently I managed the kids, should I split my older kid off and have him try on his phone, is it worth the hassle of multple logins to do that?
Keep the party together. You can both sign into the same account and try at the same time. You have a much better chance of getting a boarding group than getting a PS5.

Keep the party together. You can both sign into the same account and try at the same time. You have a much better chance of getting a boarding group than getting a PS5.

LOL, you don't know how many times we tried for one of those. Okay, so my son and I can both login to my account and try to get a boarding group?

LOL, you don't know how many times we tried for one of those. Okay, so my son and I can both login to my account and try to get a boarding group?
yep. We did that in September. My DH and I were both logged in on our phones and my daughter used a countdown on hers. The countdown was actually more beneficial than having 2 people try.

Having a separate device with time.gov "counting down" to 7am

If you have android just get the second-status app and put the seconds in your status bar. You can even adjust it to the time.gov time manually adjusting to account for your system clock.

That way no seperate device needed.

Hopefully this is allowed, but I made a tutorial video for my SIL who is going this weekend. Note that I say 6 o'clock because we are in central time and she's practicing before her trip. Also, I hesitated like a second before hitting join to see what impact that would have and got 53. In the past, my husband and i use this method and have gotten as low as BG4. Good luck!

video: bit.ly/ 3ipZd9n (remove the spaces)

You don't need to look at a separate clock. Your phone should be synced up. Jsut wait for it hit 7am then go.

If your flight doesn’t land until 11:30 I would recommend trying at 7am and see what you get. The chances of landing at 11:30 and being in DHS by 1:00 are pretty slim IMHO.
I was also thinking that if it did not work out for us to get a boarding group for Thursday afternoon, we may be able to go to HS Sunday morning. My question is, can I try on Thursday morning for a boarding group, and if unsuccessful, cancel my reservation for HS and switch to MK. Just making sure last minute park reservation switches were possible. Thanks!

I was also thinking that if it did not work out for us to get a boarding group for Thursday afternoon, we may be able to go to HS Sunday morning. My question is, can I try on Thursday morning for a boarding group, and if unsuccessful, cancel my reservation for HS and switch to MK. Just making sure last minute park reservation switches were possible. Thanks!
Yes, that is possible as long as there are reservations available at the parks you wish to swap to.

I've been looking for an answer to this, but haven't seen one. So, I apologize if this is redundant. I'm planning a trip for my family of 18 in June. I've been reading up on how to be successful in getting a BG for ROTR. From what I've gathered, if I use fast fingers and don't bother with selecting from my family and friends, everyone will be included (everyone is linked to my DME and has a park reservation at HS). My question is if we get a BG for all 18 of us, does everyone in my party have to be present to board? If the fastest way to get a BG is for everyone to be selected, I just don't want to cause any issues if some folks (my vertigo-prone father) don't want to ride. Also, is a large party like this less likely to get a BG or does it matter? Thanks for any pointers.

I've been looking for an answer to this, but haven't seen one. So, I apologize if this is redundant. I'm planning a trip for my family of 18 in June. I've been reading up on how to be successful in getting a BG for ROTR. From what I've gathered, if I use fast fingers and don't bother with selecting from my family and friends, everyone will be included (everyone is linked to my DME and has a park reservation at HS). My question is if we get a BG for all 18 of us, does everyone in my party have to be present to board? If the fastest way to get a BG is for everyone to be selected, I just don't want to cause any issues if some folks (my vertigo-prone father) don't want to ride. Also, is a large party like this less likely to get a BG or does it matter? Thanks for any pointers.
Grab a BG for everyone. As long as you’re all listed as family and friends on your account and have a park reservation that day, it should provide BGs for everyone. If anyone is missed, speak to someone at the blue umbrellas in the park (guest experiences team) and they should be able to add the rest.

No, not everyone needs to ride at the same time nor does everyone have to ride. Each person will be able to ride whenever they want, within their BG return window.

Got boarding group #6 this morning! I didn’t stop to look or read anything...just join, join and “done” and after I hit the done button hoped it was the right thing to push since I didn’t read what it said. 🤣 We made it into the park at about 8:20 and we were able to do Slinky, aliens, TSMM and a bathroom break before going over to board. It was amazing! My boys declared it the best ride at Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter