Pink Pajamas, Penguins on the Bottom PTR, August 2010 with pics!

Tough choice, sounds like you have some great possibilities. I love the little aliens from Toy Story, I actually just bought one of my sons a little plush to give to him once we get to WDW (DS #2 picked out Wheezy from Toy Story). I have to admit though I have a soft spot for Mater. My boys got me hooked on Cars and I just love Mater. I love the little short cartoons they made with him too.

So Mater would be my choice, followed by a close second with the Toy Story alien.
Good luck choosing!!:)

I agree with Vikki on Mater...then alien. :goodvibes

Thanks for your help in choosing. I think I'll stick with Mater since I already have him. I'd have to order the alien. Maybe the alien can join in mid-trip since I intend on buying one at WDW.

As I promised, here are my Day 4 Plans -

This will be our 1st day at Epcot. I love Epcot and always have, even when I was a child. Though I have to admit it is hard for me to plan exactly what we will do there. I am more a fan of World Showcase than the rest of the park. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate and enjoy the rest of the park but there has always been something special about World Showcase that draws me in. So we will probably go for trying to make park opening or slightly there after since the park opens at 9am and we want to get fastpasses for Soarin'. I can truly say Soarin' is one of my new favorite things at Epcot. Also, I am hoping to learn more about Epcot this trip and find some new faves with the girls and DFi. I am hoping to be able to ride Spaceship Earth first since it is the thing that represents Epcot the most. After that we will probably check out the Land and hopefully it will be close to time for our fastpasses for Soarin'. We will then check out wait times for Nemo & Friends and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. After that we will make our way to World Showcase to begin our adventure. If it is still early we will probably do a Kim Possible Mission. After that, it will probably be getting close to our ADR time for our Le Cellier lunch and we will make our way to Canada. After lunch, depending on the weather and how we feel, we may head back to POP for a nap and some pool time. After getting rested, we will make our way back to Epcot and continue our World Showcase adventure and ride a few more rides. In between we will grab dinner within World Showcase or go to Sunshine Seasons. I am hoping to stay til closing at midnight since there are late EMHs but depending on how everyone is feeling, we may head back a little earlier. We want to be nice and rested for our first day at DHS.

Our must do attractions:

World Showcase (touring the countries)
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Test Track
Maelstrom
Honey I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Innoventions
Kim Possible Mission
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
Mission Space (The Easier Side, Last time I rode the other side, I felt very sick for at least an hour after)
Dragon Legend Acrobats
Turtle Talk with Crush (This one is truly a must. After seeing the WDW special on tv, this all the girls can talk about)

Coming soon, a personal update and later in the week, Day 5 plans...

How exciting is day four! I agree with you about world showcase. I love it. It is probably among the top reasons I love WDW. Question for you... Dragon Legend Acrobats... I have never seen this. I assume it is a street performance in China? To be honest, we never stop to watch any street performers. (well, except the candy making lady in Japan) What have we missed?

How exciting is day four! I agree with you about world showcase. I love it. It is probably among the top reasons I love WDW. Question for you... Dragon Legend Acrobats... I have never seen this. I assume it is a street performance in China? To be honest, we never stop to watch any street performers. (well, except the candy making lady in Japan) What have we missed?

I have not seen the acrobats before either but had read about them on other PTRs and TRs. Apparently there are random performers at several different countries within World Showcase. I saw the candy lady before but none of the others. If you look on the Epcot page for the main WDW site and check under entertainment, there is a list of the different street performers. I have seen pics of the acrobats and thought my kids and DFi would get a kick out of it. I saw a Cirque de Soleil type show at Myrtle Beach and loved it. However, La Nouba is a bit out of our price range.

I have not seen the acrobats before either but had read about them on other PTRs and TRs. Apparently there are random performers at several different countries within World Showcase. I saw the candy lady before but none of the others. If you look on the Epcot page for the main WDW site and check under entertainment, there is a list of the different street performers. I have seen pics of the acrobats and thought my kids and DFi would get a kick out of it. I saw a Cirque de Soleil type show at Myrtle Beach and loved it. However, La Nouba is a bit out of our price range.

I will have to check out the site and see what there is. I want to try and see as much as possible.

I hear ya on the cost of La Nouba...out of our range as well. :)

Love the Target $1 bin!! Such great stuff! Also-- will Honey I Shrunk the Audience be open when you go?? I'm not sure if it'll still be showing Captain EO

This is probably the last of the little goodies I will be adding to the girls' bags. The only things I really have left to get are 1 DS game each and/or books to read. I haven't decided on which or both yet. It really depends on prices I find for the DS games. They will definitely be getting a book each. So here are the newest purchases. All are from the Target $1 bins:

Great purchases! Your girls will love them. Are they a surprise or do they know all about them and can't wait to use them on the trip? I love Target and I love dollar bins in general. Dollar stores too!

I thought about waiting to post this later on this evening but I have a little bit of time so I'll go ahead and post it now. So on my last trip, I had a trip Mascot like some you've seen in other TRs where this little stuffed animal, doll, or figurine appear in photos. Mine was a little stuffed duck I had. It was cute and we had some great photos but we didn't keep up with it. I decided to try again on this trip and thought I had found the perfect Mascot but now I'm not so sure. Here are the pics:

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

I picked him because of this Pixar special we saw over the holidays. It had several different Mater adventures. So I thought he was the perfect choice for our WDW adventure. However, now I am thinking he might not be a good choice because of the whole redneck thing. We live in the south but are definitely far from being rednecks. So I have a few other choices:

1. My stuffed Mickey I got on the last trip (Sorry no pics)

2. Stuffed Toy Story Alien (This is limited because they only really oooohh and ahhhh, Can't find the pic now)

3. My stuffed Tinkerbell I got on the last trip (Sorry no pics)

4. Random Stuffed Animal that belongs to the girls

or Mater

So please let me know what you guys think.

Later this afternoon/evening, I will post my Day 4 Plans.

Aww that's a cute idea to have a mascot. I've always wanted to do that and so I think this trip I will. I was going to use a little round figurine, I have Tigger and Pluto so maybe I will bring one of them. I love the little aliens from Toy Story so I think that is cute idea and somewhat unexpected as a mascot, since most people I know take pictures with little Mickeys or Donalds.

As I promised, here are my Day 4 Plans -

This will be our 1st day at Epcot. I love Epcot and always have, even when I was a child. Though I have to admit it is hard for me to plan exactly what we will do there. I am more a fan of World Showcase than the rest of the park. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate and enjoy the rest of the park but there has always been something special about World Showcase that draws me in. So we will probably go for trying to make park opening or slightly there after since the park opens at 9am and we want to get fastpasses for Soarin'. I can truly say Soarin' is one of my new favorite things at Epcot. Also, I am hoping to learn more about Epcot this trip and find some new faves with the girls and DFi. I am hoping to be able to ride Spaceship Earth first since it is the thing that represents Epcot the most. After that we will probably check out the Land and hopefully it will be close to time for our fastpasses for Soarin'. We will then check out wait times for Nemo & Friends and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. After that we will make our way to World Showcase to begin our adventure. If it is still early we will probably do a Kim Possible Mission. After that, it will probably be getting close to our ADR time for our Le Cellier lunch and we will make our way to Canada. After lunch, depending on the weather and how we feel, we may head back to POP for a nap and some pool time. After getting rested, we will make our way back to Epcot and continue our World Showcase adventure and ride a few more rides. In between we will grab dinner within World Showcase or go to Sunshine Seasons. I am hoping to stay til closing at midnight since there are late EMHs but depending on how everyone is feeling, we may head back a little earlier. We want to be nice and rested for our first day at DHS.

Our must do attractions:

World Showcase (touring the countries)
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Test Track
Maelstrom
Honey I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Innoventions
Kim Possible Mission
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
Mission Space (The Easier Side, Last time I rode the other side, I felt very sick for at least an hour after)
Dragon Legend Acrobats
Turtle Talk with Crush (This one is truly a must. After seeing the WDW special on tv, this all the girls can talk about)

Coming soon, a personal update and later in the week, Day 5 plans...

What a fun-filled day at Epcot! I too felt sick the last time I did the orange side of Mission Space. Green it is for me at least. I have never done Turtle Talk so I am looking forward to finally doing that. I love the WS too. To me, it's like a completely different park. I spend the better half of my Epcot day doing the rides and spend the end of the day at WS. It's tradition for me to end my Epcot day in WS, eat at a WS restaurant and watch Illuminations.

Love the Target $1 bin!! Such great stuff! Also-- will Honey I Shrunk the Audience be open when you go?? I'm not sure if it'll still be showing Captain EO

I'm not sure. I didn't even know something else was playing. I guess I need to read more up to date park info. I also wasn't aware of Ariel's Grotto being shutdown until I was told on here. Are there any other major ride/attraction shutdowns/refurbs that I should know of? Or a link to info about the changes? I had also read that Mickey and Minnie's houses were being taken down but not until after September, I think. Does anyone know why that is?

I'm not sure. I didn't even know something else was playing. I guess I need to read more up to date park info. I also wasn't aware of Ariel's Grotto being shutdown until I was told on here. Are there any other major ride/attraction shutdowns/refurbs that I should know of? Or a link to info about the changes? I had also read that Mickey and Minnie's houses were being taken down but not until after September, I think. Does anyone know why that is?

As for Mickey and Minnies houses... it has to do with the closure of Toon Town. The plan I believe (some one can correct me if I am wrong) is to turn that area into Pixie Hollow/Princess area.
So here is a list of current and upcoming closures/refurbs... I put some of the one more important ones. (at least more important in my eyes) in red.

Refurbishment/closure information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available at http://www.disneyworld.com

Current
* Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed through 6/17/10 for refurbishment.
* Sand Trap Bar & Grill closed through 6/17/10 for refurbishment.
* Oak Trail Golf Course closed through 6/20/10 for refurbishment.
* Magic Eye Theater at Imagination! (Epcot) closed through 7/1/10 for reburbishment.
* Cantina de San Angel (Epcot) closed through Fall 2010.

Upcoming
* Lake Buena Vista Golf Course closed Mondays only 6/21/10-7/26/10 for refurbishment.
* Palm Golf Course closed Tuesdays only 6/22/10-7/27/10 for refurbishment.
* Magnolia Golf Course closed Wednesdays only 6/23/10-7/28/10 for refurbishment.
* Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed Thursdays only 6/24/10-7/29/10 for refurbishment.
*"it's a small world" (Magic Kingdom) closed 8/1/10-10/22/10 for refurbishment.
* Palm Golf Course closed 8/2/10-8/8/10 for refurbishment.
* Magnolia Golf Course closed 8/9/10-8/15/10 for refurbishment.
* Lake Buena Vista Golf Course closed 8/16/10-8/22/10 for refurbishment.
* Toy Story Midway Mania! (Hollywood Studios) closed 8/16/10-8/28/10 for refurbishment.
* Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (Hollywood Studios) closed 8/16/10-11/2/10 for refurbishment.
* Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed 8/23/10-8/29/10 for refurbishment.
* Oak Trail Golf Course closed 8/30/10-9/3/10 for refurbishment.
* Star Tours (Hollywood Studios) closed 9/8/10-2011 for refurbishment.
* Typhoon Lagoon closed 11/1/10-12/31/10 for refurbishment.

As for Mickey and Minnies houses... it has to do with the closure of Toon Town. The plan I believe (some one can correct me if I am wrong) is to turn that area into Pixie Hollow/Princess area.
So here is a list of current and upcoming closures/refurbs... I put some of the one more important ones. (at least more important in my eyes) in red.

Refurbishment/closure information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available at http://www.disneyworld.com

Current
* Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed through 6/17/10 for refurbishment.
* Sand Trap Bar & Grill closed through 6/17/10 for refurbishment.
* Oak Trail Golf Course closed through 6/20/10 for refurbishment.
* Magic Eye Theater at Imagination! (Epcot) closed through 7/1/10 for reburbishment.
* Cantina de San Angel (Epcot) closed through Fall 2010.

Upcoming
* Lake Buena Vista Golf Course closed Mondays only 6/21/10-7/26/10 for refurbishment.
* Palm Golf Course closed Tuesdays only 6/22/10-7/27/10 for refurbishment.
* Magnolia Golf Course closed Wednesdays only 6/23/10-7/28/10 for refurbishment.
* Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed Thursdays only 6/24/10-7/29/10 for refurbishment.
*"it's a small world" (Magic Kingdom) closed 8/1/10-10/22/10 for refurbishment.
* Palm Golf Course closed 8/2/10-8/8/10 for refurbishment.
* Magnolia Golf Course closed 8/9/10-8/15/10 for refurbishment.
* Lake Buena Vista Golf Course closed 8/16/10-8/22/10 for refurbishment.
* Toy Story Midway Mania! (Hollywood Studios) closed 8/16/10-8/28/10 for refurbishment.
* Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (Hollywood Studios) closed 8/16/10-11/2/10 for refurbishment.
* Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed 8/23/10-8/29/10 for refurbishment.
* Oak Trail Golf Course closed 8/30/10-9/3/10 for refurbishment.
* Star Tours (Hollywood Studios) closed 9/8/10-2011 for refurbishment.
* Typhoon Lagoon closed 11/1/10-12/31/10 for refurbishment.

Thanks for posting this. I had found some info on All Ears but this is definitely more than what I had seen on there. That sucks about TSM and Small World being closed. I really wanted the girls to ride Small World and I've never tried TSM. I don't believe it was there on my last trip. We even got the Toy Story game on Wii so we could play it at home. What I did read on All Ears was the part you are talking about with the princesses theme. It made me realize we will definitely be coming back to WDW in 2013 if that is truly when it opens because they are opening a Little Mermaid Ride. So since Alleyah loves Ariel, we will definitely be planning a trip for when that opens.

So here is the personal update I promised. It might seem a bit silly but to me it is a huge thing. First, I have to give you a bit of back story. I know I have told you several times that my job exhausts me and it truly does. It's why I am not posting on the DIS everyday like I'd prefer. I do try and read PTRs and TRs daily but sometimes I am too exhausted to do much more. What I haven't told you is what my job is and I won't since the company is so big and because of some twitter incident where someone lost their job because they said bad things about it. What I can tell you is based on my previous work experience, I am extremely overqualified for my job. How I got here is why I need to give you back story. I have previously worked as an Office Manager/Executive Assistant for several high profile companies in NYC. I decided about 3 years ago to return to NC to be closer to my family. Unfortunately, this move did not do much for my career aspirations and neither did the recession. So I decided to go back to school and do a complete career change. Last Spring, I took a class to become a Certified Nursing Assistant and in the Summer, I received my official NA license for my state. Right after that, I started a great job with intentions of taking the NA II class in the Spring. However, things changed and we had to relocate to our hometown. I had to give up my great job and apply to new places. About a month after our relocation, I found another job as a CNA. Unfortunately, the establishment was not of the best quality and I resigned. There is a lot of responsibility that comes with being a CNA and I was not comfortable working in the environment of that establishment. After that, things got a bit out of whack. Around this time is when I found out my mom was sick and so I just kind of moped around for a while. I was still applying to CNA and non-CNA jobs but was getting no response. Finally, around March, I got a call from my current job (a non-CNA one). I wasn't thrilled about taking it but I needed to get another job in order to finish paying off the trip and to pay extra bills. I have been working there since the end of March and dealing with it as best I can. Sometimes I have good nights and sometimes I have really bad ones. Most of the time, it is so so. However, I admit I am extremely grateful to even have a job considering how bad the economy has been. Sometimes, it is just very difficult for me to relate to things there after the work I have done in my past. I know this is a temporary thing for me so that is what keeps me motivated, that and my trip. However, as exhausting and annoying as this job is, it did something for me I wasn't able to achieve on my own. Since moving back to NC from NYC, I had gained a considerable amount of weight, at least for me. It happened for several reasons. One, I was not walking as much as I did in NYC. Another, I was unemployed and spent more time hanging out at home watching tv and spending time on the computer and last, my diet changed with the move. Instead of eating slightly healthy NYC food, I changed to eating fattening but yummy Southern food. Last summer, the girls and I started walking since we lived very close to the mall and I lost a few pounds but then I hit a wall and nothing changed. That was until I got this job. It is very physical and I am on my feet the entire shift. And in a matter of just a few months, I dropped two to three pants sizes, from a 14 to an 8 or 10 depending on the brand. I also lost my underarm pudge that I hate so much. I have lost more inches than weight but I am currently 20 pounds lighter than last summer. So despite the fact that this really isn't the job I want, it has done a good thing for me. And for that, I am truly grateful and blessed. I am still continuing to apply to CNA jobs and plan to do a lot of applying right before my trip so that I can hopefully make the transition to a new job after.

I will be posting my next update this evening or late tonight. Hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

I know this is probably getting a bit silly since we are so close to the trip but I was still having issues with my ADRs. Mostly because I love :love: having breakfast at Kona Cafe. It was one of the best meals I've ever had at WDW. Plus I also am in love with Poly and really hope to stay there one day. I had Kona booked for a breakfast ADR on our departure day but it kept bugging me that I wouldn't get to see Poly until the very last day which meant to me that I couldn't truly enjoy it. So I debated it and went back to my original plan which was to eat at PH for lunch on our arrival day using our coupon and having dinner at Hurricane Hannah's and dessert at Beaches and Cream. That way we could eat at Kona Cafe for breakfast on our AK day and still eat at Boma for dinner. Plus the kids and I could still split the Kitchen Sink at B&C without being overstuffed from eating at Cape May. I had initially tried to book my ADRs this way but couldn't get a PH ADR. I wanted the girls to try PH since they've never been to one before and I think it's a really cool experience to eat there. I thought it would be a good memory for us to start together. This way we start our new WDW traditions and also enjoy some of my old favorites. So here are the changes:

Saturday, August 21st

B – On Train
L – Planet Hollywood (2:15pm, OOP with $15 off coupon)
D – Hurricane Hannah’s Grill (QS) and/or Beaches and Cream (Kitchen Sink, OOP)

Sunday, August 22nd

B – Chef Mickey’s (10:35am)
L – Snack
D – QS

Monday, August 23rd

B – Kona Café (9:05am)
L – Flame Tree Barbecue or Mickey Picnic in the Park
D – Boma (8:20pm)

Tuesday, August 24th

B – In Room or Snacks from Food Court
L – Le Cellier (1:20pm)
D – QS

Wednesday, August 25th

L – Toluca Turkey Legs
D – 50s Primetime Café (8:55pm)

Thursday, August 26th

Meals

L – Resort Food Court, GF Afternoon Tea (OOP, Still debating on this one)
D – Chefs de France (8:40pm)

Friday, August 27th

B – In Room
L – Crystal Palace (12:40pm)
D – QS

Saturday, August 28th

B – In Room
L – Resort or Theme Park Food Court

Seems like good changes!! We saved Yatchman's for our last night and just didn't enjoy it at all because we were so sad to leave!

I saw this on annmarieda's PTR and liked it so I decided to post one, too. My top then things that I am looking forward to on my trip (in no certain order):

10. Just being at WDW again. I love the magic feeling I get when I am there. It makes me feel like a little kid all over again.

9. Seeing the looks on my girls and DFi's faces reacting to WDW and all the attractions.

8. Trying out POP which is a new resort for me and my family

7. Trying the new restaurants on my ADR list: Boma and Beaches & Cream

6. Hanging out and wasting time in DTD (one of my favorite things to do)

5. Going to the Boardwalk for the first time

4. Making my way through World Showcase in Epcot

3. Having a meal and exploring one of my favorite resorts, Poly

2. Having a meal and exploring a resort I've never been to before, AK

1. Getting to spend 8 days at my favorite place! :cool1:

I'm sure there are a lot more things. I am just too tired to think of them right now. I think I will be doing a food top ten list, too. I am also thinking about letting each of the girls create a top ten of their own and posting those. My next update will be one of those or my Day 5 plans at DHS.

I am going to respond just like you did..hope you don't mind. It was very easy for me to read..so hopefully it will be easy for you as well.

I saw this on annmarieda's PTR and liked it so I decided to post one, too. My top then things that I am looking forward to on my trip (in no certain order):

10. Just being at WDW again. I love the magic feeling I get when I am there. It makes me feel like a little kid all over again.

Oh my gosh, YES! I don't think I had this on my list..but it should be. Just being there is what I look forward to.

9. Seeing the looks on my girls and DFi's faces reacting to WDW and all the attractions.

Seeing WDW through the eyes of our loved ones I think is half the fun. Having them then LOVE It like we do makes it just that much better.

8. Trying out POP which is a new resort for me and my family

This was on my list too! :goodvibes

7. Trying the new restaurants on my ADR list: Boma and Beaches & Cream

I think I need to try and walk to Beaches & Cream. I have never been there. Since you will be there before me..and get back before me, I will be anxious to see pics and read how this went for you!

6. Hanging out and wasting time in DTD (one of my favorite things to do)

This is a good one too. I look forward to going to DTD. On each trip we have either entirely skipped it or only went for a quick reservation. What is your favorite part of DTD? I really don't know much about it.

5. Going to the Boardwalk for the first time

LOL :rotfl: I should just copy your list. Beaches and Cream is there, right? I have not done either and really look forward to trying to wrangle my oldest away from the parks long enough to explore some other areas. (DTD and Boarwalk)

4. Making my way through World Showcase in Epcot

LOVE World Showcase!

3. Having a meal and exploring one of my favorite resorts, Poly

I don't know much of anything about this resort, but I am sure that you and your girls will love exploring.

2. Having a meal and exploring a resort I've never been to before, AK

Just like with Poly, I know little to nothing about it. I do know that my dd would like to have this be where she stays on her honeymoon. I will love to hear/read what you think about it

1. Getting to spend 8 days at my favorite place! :cool1:

:woohoo: AWESOME!

I'm sure there are a lot more things. I am just too tired to think of them right now. I think I will be doing a food top ten list, too. I am also thinking about letting each of the girls create a top ten of their own and posting those. My next update will be one of those or my Day 5 plans at DHS.

I can't wait till you add your other lists. I love lists...and you always have such great ideas.

congratulations on the weight loss, that is such awesome news!

Love the top 10 list. I agree with most of that, especially being in WDW again and seeing the look on kids faces seeing WDW. I know I am so excited to see my boys faces when we first get to Disney.

Think it is such a fun idea to have your girls do a top 10 list as well, and would love to read that.

I was going to post the girls' top tens but they haven't had a chance to work on them yet. So I'm gonna post our Day 5 Plans which will be our 1st day at DHS!

Park Hours: 9am – 10pm (EMH 7pm – 10pm)

I have no specific morning plans for DHS so we may sleep in a little and get there around 10 or 10:30, maybe even 11. We will be having breakfast in our room this morning or getting something from POP's food court. Once we get to DHS, I want to try to get fastpasses for ToT since it is one of my favorite rides. I would like for our first attraction to be Voyage of the Little Mermaid since AJ's favorite princess is Ariel and Ariel's Grotto is gone. Before or after that I will check out the times for Lights, Motors, Action!™ Extreme Stunt Show and Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular!. I have seen both and am sure my family will love them. After riding one more ride, we will grab some lunch. I know everyone but me will want to eat at Toluca Turkey Legs so we will stop there to grab some food for them and I will get food from one of the closer QS choices or grab something from Starring Rolls so I can get that fabulous looking dessert, the Butterfinger Cupcake, as my dessert :). After lunch we will find spots to watch the Block Party Bash. After that we may take a break and go back to POP or continue checking out other attractions. Either way we will make our way to 50s Primetime Cafe for our 8:55pm ADR. After dinner, DHS will be closing so we will go back to POP for a swim and a relaxing night before our relaxing 6th day at WDW which will include our 2nd day at Epcot and our second WS dinner plus some hotel relaxing and exploring various resorts, DTD and the Boardwalk.

Our Must Do Attractions:

Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Lights, Motors, Action!™ Extreme Stunt Show
Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian
Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Star Tours
Studio Backlot Tour
American Idol Experience (If we have time)
High School Musical 3: Senior Year – Right Here! Right Now!
The Great Movie Ride

Tomorrow, I will be posting a new top ten, favorite WDW foods to try and to have again...:love:

And hopefully soon, I will be posting the girls first top tens

Looks like a great day planned! Do you plan to do Fantasmic? Is it showing that day? There is also the Beauty and the Beast show, which my youngest dd loves. One other thing that I am putting on my to do that we didn't do this last time was the Magic of Disney Animation. I think the inside area might be helpful in the heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter