Pink Pajamas, Penguins on the Bottom PTR, August 2010 with pics!

I just wanted to post this info since I am super excited. As of today, we are PAID IN FULL! WOOHOO! :banana: :banana: :cool1: Can't wait til I get my Mickey Mail! :banana: :banana:

Within the next few days, I will post an update and respond to replies. I would do it now but am super exhausted from work. :surfweb:

That's awesome, yay!! I can't wait until I get my Mickey Mail too! Woohoo!

Just a quick note to you all. I apologize for not being around the past couple of days. My job is truly exhausting and annoying me. They keep splitting up my days off so instead of spending my time off relaxing and DISing, I spend it crashing instead. Soon things will be back to normal and hopefully they stay that way. I am off tonight so I will be around and able to catch up on TRs, PTRs and post a new update. I promise I will reply to all of you tonight, too. Thank you so much for following along.

A side note, we are going to see Toy Story 3 this afternoon and then when we get back we are going to finally create our countdown board or links, not sure which we will do yet. I plan on letting the girls decide. We are also going to have our first mini WDW countdown celebration tonight. So I should have a few pics to share with you as well.

My new update will include our Day 4 Plans and a possible trip Mascot. I look forward to sharing with all of you. Have a great day, everyone! :goodvibes

What did you think of Toy Story 3? It was maybe my favorite of the 3. It made me tear up....:sad1:

I understand work making you exhausted. I normally don't work full time. When I wanted to pick up a few extra hours in order to pay for the trip, I never anticipated as many as they gave me. I am so tapped...

Can't wait to hear how you liked Toy Story 3. I'm hoping to get out and take my boys either this week or next. They are very excited to see it.

Hope you get some rest after those crazy hours!

We just got back from seeing Toy Story 3 and we loved it. :love: We did get a bit teary eyed as expected but it was a good story with a good ending. We are very pleased. I don't want to say anymore so I don't spoil it for anyone else. We should be working on our WDW Countdown Project this evening. So I should be posting some pics later on. As well as our Day 4 Plans which include our first day at Epcot (my favorite park)!

As I told you, last night we created our Countdown Calendar. I wanted to create it at 100 days. However, with AJ's unsure future regarding her schoolwork, we decided it would be better to wait. That way she could focus on getting her work done and we could celebrate better once we knew that everything was good. So now that it is, we decided to start our Countdown Celebration at 54 days to go (Now 53). So as you know, yesterday we went to see Toy Story 3 which we loved :love:. After the movie, we created our Countdown Calendar. And here's what we came up with. I warn you, it is not a very neat calendar but it was made with heart by me and my girls :goodvibes:

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

We tried to make Mickey heads as our pull offs but we weren't having much success with that so I cut out squares and the girls drew Mickey heads on them. Haylee got the odd numbers and AJ got the evens. To make things fair, the girls get to pull off their own squares instead of fighting over who gets a turn. Also, you can't see it yet but under various days, there are random character stickers just to make the countdown a little more fun.

In just a little bit, I have to take Haylee to her first day of Middle School band camp :cool1:. After I get back, I will post our Day 4 Plans along with some pics of some stuff I got for the kids train bags and a possible trip Mascot.

Have'nt been on in a while so I'm catching up a bit. Your itenerary looks great. We have some similar restaurants: Cape May Cafe, Boma, 50's PTC, and Le Cellier. I wanted to try Chefs De France but was outvoted. The only one of those I have ever tried was Cape May and I loved it. Excited about trying the others.

I love the pics of your bags, as well as the bags for your girls. I am thinking about setting up something for my boys, little gifts for when we get there maybe with a fanny bag or something for them to carry.When I went on the Disney Store website to check out the cooler bag Annmarieda posted I found a customizable messenger bag on sale and ordered it. Just came in the other day and I love it. So now, thankfully, that is one less thing I have to worry about.

Your PTR is great so far, can't wait to read more.

Thanks for reading along.

Did you try Cape May for dinner or breakfast? I have heard a lot of people going there for breakfast but not so much for dinner. It was a must for us because of the crab legs. :love:

I just kind of did the gift idea based on some PTRs I've seen on the DIS. It seemed to excite the kids more for the trip and keep them occupied on the way. And keeping the girls occupied was a really big thing for me because our 13 hour train ride and the 6 hour layover in Raleigh. Plus, I was able to find inexpensive things to fill it with. I was truly amazed at how many inexpensive Disney things I could find and non-Disney ones, too. :goodvibes

WOOHOO! Congratulations. :banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cheer2:
One of best e-mails I got from my Travel Agent came two days ago with the $0 balance due invoice.

I got the email a few hours after the payment and showed the girls the $0 balance due and they squealed happily. I am so relieved to be done. Now I can focus on planning and the most exciting part, packing! :cool1:

What did you think of Toy Story 3? It was maybe my favorite of the 3. It made me tear up....:sad1:

I understand work making you exhausted. I normally don't work full time. When I wanted to pick up a few extra hours in order to pay for the trip, I never anticipated as many as they gave me. I am so tapped...

I was balling at the end and Haylee said "Mom, are you ok?" Alleyah said "She's fine. It's just a really sweet ending". Haylee probably would have been crying, too, but she was super exhausted and in one of her grumpy pre-teen moods. She's always been the type that if she gets too tired, she gets very very grumpy. That's another reason why I booked as many days for the trip as I did. That way she doesn't get run ragged. Alleyah on the other hand can sleep very little and still be rested.

As for work, I have been working a job I'm not that crazy about because of some personal stuff that had happened (not the stuff with my mom). And it's a job where I have had to take several steps back professionally to do so that at least I would be employed. Therefore, it exhausts and frustrates me often. However, I can say I am physically in the best condition I have been in quite a while. It's been such a success in that area that I plan on sharing that as a personal update soon.

Can't wait to hear how you liked Toy Story 3. I'm hoping to get out and take my boys either this week or next. They are very excited to see it.

Hope you get some rest after those crazy hours!

I'm sure your boys will like it. It is a great movie.

I have been able to get some more rest. The other day I slept the whole day just to try to catch up. I work 3rd shift and with them splitting my hours, it has really messed up my schedule. But the week after next, I am back to two days in a row off so hopefully it will stay that way and I can get back to normal.

This is probably the last of the little goodies I will be adding to the girls' bags. The only things I really have left to get are 1 DS game each and/or books to read. I haven't decided on which or both yet. It really depends on prices I find for the DS games. They will definitely be getting a book each. So here are the newest purchases. All are from the Target $1 bins:

Haylee's (Sleep Mask, Lotion, Lip Gloss, Hand Soap and Nail Polish):
DSC00216.jpg

Alleyah's (Sleep Mask, Lotion, Lip Gloss, Hand Soap and Nail Polish):
DSC00217.jpg

Love the countdown calendar, it came out so cute, even better becuase you and your girls made it together.

Thanks for reading along.

Did you try Cape May for dinner or breakfast? I have heard a lot of people going there for breakfast but not so much for dinner. It was a must for us because of the crab legs.

We went to Cape May for dinner. Love the crab legs, and so many choices. I know even my picky boys will find something they like.

Love the countdown calendar, it came out so cute, even better becuase you and your girls made it together.

We went to Cape May for dinner. Love the crab legs, and so many choices. I know even my picky boys will find something they like.

Thanks so much. We had so much fun making it. It was more fun than we've had in a while. It makes me want to do more little projects like that with them.

That's good to hear that picky eaters like Cape May, too. Alleyah can sometimes be very picky when it comes to food. She is starting to like crab legs because her sister and I do. But sometimes she wants something else. Thanks for the info about it. :goodvibes

As I told you, last night we created our Countdown Calendar. I wanted to create it at 100 days. However, with AJ's unsure future regarding her schoolwork, we decided it would be better to wait. That way she could focus on getting her work done and we could celebrate better once we knew that everything was good. So now that it is, we decided to start our Countdown Celebration at 54 days to go (Now 53). So as you know, yesterday we went to see Toy Story 3 which we loved :love:. After the movie, we created our Countdown Calendar. And here's what we came up with. I warn you, it is not a very neat calendar but it was made with heart by me and my girls :goodvibes:

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

We tried to make Mickey heads as our pull offs but we weren't having much success with that so I cut out squares and the girls drew Mickey heads on them. Haylee got the odd numbers and AJ got the evens. To make things fair, the girls get to pull off their own squares instead of fighting over who gets a turn. Also, you can't see it yet but under various days, there are random character stickers just to make the countdown a little more fun.

In just a little bit, I have to take Haylee to her first day of Middle School band camp :cool1:. After I get back, I will post our Day 4 Plans along with some pics of some stuff I got for the kids train bags and a possible trip Mascot.

You are such a cool mom for doing this with your girls! It looks awesome. I bet the girls are getting more excited now. I can see how the making of and then the use of really adds to the excitement of going to WDW.

Makes me want to do one too. :goodvibes

You are such a cool mom for doing this with your girls! It looks awesome. I bet the girls are getting more excited now. I can see how the making of and then the use of really adds to the excitement of going to WDW.

Makes me want to do one too. :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes They are definitely getting more excited. Plus it is mood lifter to come home from a busy night at work and see it on the wall.

I was hoping to get in my Day 4 Plans Update yesterday but with everything going on I wasn't able to. However, I will be posting it this afternoon/evening. Plus a personal update that I am excited to share with you. Hope everyone is having a good day!

I thought about waiting to post this later on this evening but I have a little bit of time so I'll go ahead and post it now. So on my last trip, I had a trip Mascot like some you've seen in other TRs where this little stuffed animal, doll, or figurine appear in photos. Mine was a little stuffed duck I had. It was cute and we had some great photos but we didn't keep up with it. I decided to try again on this trip and thought I had found the perfect Mascot but now I'm not so sure. Here are the pics:

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

I picked him because of this Pixar special we saw over the holidays. It had several different Mater adventures. So I thought he was the perfect choice for our WDW adventure. However, now I am thinking he might not be a good choice because of the whole redneck thing. We live in the south but are definitely far from being rednecks. So I have a few other choices:

1. My stuffed Mickey I got on the last trip (Sorry no pics)

2. Stuffed Toy Story Alien (This is limited because they only really oooohh and ahhhh, Can't find the pic now)

3. My stuffed Tinkerbell I got on the last trip (Sorry no pics)

4. Random Stuffed Animal that belongs to the girls

or Mater

So please let me know what you guys think.

Later this afternoon/evening, I will post my Day 4 Plans.

I picked him because of this Pixar special we saw over the holidays. It had several different Mater adventures. So I thought he was the perfect choice for our WDW adventure. However, now I am thinking he might not be a good choice because of the whole redneck thing. We live in the south but are definitely far from being rednecks. So I have a few other choices:

1. My stuffed Mickey I got on the last trip (Sorry no pics)

2. Stuffed Toy Story Alien (This is limited because they only really oooohh and ahhhh, Can't find the pic now)

3. My stuffed Tinkerbell I got on the last trip (Sorry no pics)

4. Random Stuffed Animal that belongs to the girls

or Mater

So please let me know what you guys think.

Later this afternoon/evening, I will post my Day 4 Plans.

Tough choice, sounds like you have some great possibilities. I love the little aliens from Toy Story, I actually just bought one of my sons a little plush to give to him once we get to WDW (DS #2 picked out Wheezy from Toy Story). I have to admit though I have a soft spot for Mater. My boys got me hooked on Cars and I just love Mater. I love the little short cartoons they made with him too.

So Mater would be my choice, followed by a close second with the Toy Story alien.
Good luck choosing!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!