October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

Today's 10K - 67 minutes. I beat my training time by seven minutes so I was super happy.

Monthly total: 431/3600

An hour WERQ class and an hour on the treadmill this morning brings me to:

360/2000

I had to quit running a few years ago because of heel spurs and now with all the high intensity of my WERQ class, they are really painful :furious: Anyone else suffer from them?

I would like to join, but I must say my goal is very small. I just started back up again yesterday and am striving for 450 minutes for the rest of this month.

I did 30 minutes yesterday. I hope in a few months to be able to have goals closer to some of you all on this board. You are great motivation!

Ran/Walked today for a little over three hours - needed to get some time in and it was a beautiful morning here.

Today's time: 183 minutes

Total for the month: 614/3600

50 minutes on the treadmill

I actually did 4 miles in a little over 48 minutes and walked the last 2 minutes. It was hard to get myself out of my comfy recliner on this dreary day but I knew I'd be happy when I was done!

195/700

Today's 10K - 67 minutes. I beat my training time by seven minutes so I was super happy.

Monthly total: 431/3600

That's wonderful! Congratulations! :woohoo:

An hour WERQ class and an hour on the treadmill this morning brings me to:

360/2000

I had to quit running a few years ago because of heel spurs and now with all the high intensity of my WERQ class, they are really painful :furious: Anyone else suffer from them?

I'm sorry you are having problems. I had heel spurs years ago but after cortisone shots, I used arches in my shoes for a while and that helped a lot. Maybe you could ask at a running shoe store if arch supports in your shoes might provide some relief.

I would like to join, but I must say my goal is very small. I just started back up again yesterday and am striving for 450 minutes for the rest of this month.

I did 30 minutes yesterday. I hope in a few months to be able to have goals closer to some of you all on this board. You are great motivation!

Welcome aboard!

----------------
While DH ran a 15k this morning, walked the River Walk that was part of his course, for 60 minutes, bringing me to 420/1800.

Crazy week last week. You'd think I could post. My excuse - just getting used to this ;-) I'll try harder this week.
Update:
10/4 35min.= 70/900
10/5 35min.=105/900
10/6 20min.=125/900
10/7 30min.=155/900
All of above walking with 1 short swim yesterday.
10/8 35 min. walk =190/900

Took last week off from work and working out - really bad cold. I'm back in the game today!

30 minute walk

120/1000

Thanks!

I just realized that I forgot to add my time from Saturday morning. 45 minutes of running and walking intervals should put me at 80/800.

This morning, I did 45 minutes of elliptical and 45 minutes of personal training with Killer Kyle (weights, core), bringing me to 510/1800.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter