• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

Welcome back, Ted! I'm sorry about all the stress but I'm so glad you turned to physical exercise rather than emotional eating to help you through. And I'm really glad your wife was able to get a contract. A friend of mine started that way, and the contract has been extended numerous times, and it has been nearly three years now. I hope the new employment situation turns out to be a real blessing for your family.

I think I have everyone updated to here. I have no additional minutes to report from this morning as I decided to go back to bed rather than the gym. Sometimes, you have to listen to your body when it tells you it is simply wrung out. So, the only exercise I've gotten since yesterday morning's workout was lifting my hand from the popcorn bag to my mouth last night when I took DD24 and DS19 to see "Pitch Perfect". LOL!

I do have my gym bag at work and I plan to go tonight. Gee, now that I've said it, I'll have to do it. :)

Have a great, active day, everyone!!

30 min run/walk this morning. Not doing as well the first part of the month but will be ramping up after today.

180/1200

Today:
Run/Walk: 67 minutes
Walk: 68 minutes

Today's total: 135 minutes

Monthly Total: 1182/3600

Have a great evening all!

Haven't felt the best all week but did 30 on the bike to try and get back in the groove. 365/1000

Debbie

I did 60 minutes of Nautilus machines this morning - my arms and legs feel like limp noodles. ;)

I'm at 770/1800.

I think I have everyone up to here. Have a great day, challengers!!! :sunny: :goodvibes

40 minutes on the treadmill last night brings me to

265/700

I'm going to try and get one more workout in before we leave Sunday for WDW but if I don't check in before we leave have a great healthy week everyone and I will plan to pick up where I left off when I return.

This hasn't been a good exercise week for me-too much going on with my kids. I forgot to post on Wed. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical.

Total=315/1200

fitgirl36 said:
40 minutes on the treadmill last night brings me to

265/700

I'm going to try and get one more workout in before we leave Sunday for WDW but if I don't check in before we leave have a great healthy week everyone and I will plan to pick up where I left off when I return.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter