October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

Hi all! My family and I went on a DCL HOHS last October out of NYC to Bermuda and loved it! Just booked this one. We can’t wait. I will definitely be interested in joining fish extender groups, candy exchanges etc.
Also, I’ve never been to St John NB. Any recommendations on excursions..must sees..will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all! My family and I went on a DCL HOHS last October out of NYC to Bermuda and loved it! Just booked this one. We can’t wait. I will definitely be interested in joining fish extender groups, candy exchanges etc.
Also, I’ve never been to St John NB. Any recommendations on excursions..must sees..will be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome Aboard! :grouphug:

This is our first time sailing a Canadian itinerary too.:goodvibes

Please post the following to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
Please use abbreviations - DH, DW, DS, DD, SIL, MIL, etc…
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

I will post if we decide to create any other exchanges as we get closer to our sail date.

I am so happy I found this thread! This is our re-do cruise that we had planned October 2020 (We all know how that went🤣). This will be my 3rd cruise and 1st cruise for our will be 9 year olds. We are so excited to see it through the eyes of our kids this trip. Never did a fish exchange but it sounds fun. Also I read you can out up a cork board on the door for pin trading. That's the kids favorite thing to do in Disney World.

SheilaHeartsDisney
Stateroom # 6016
List stateroom guests
Me: All Disney
DH: All Disney
DS(9): Star Wars, Mickey and gang
DD(9): Stitch!!!!!

I am so happy I found this thread! This is our re-do cruise that we had planned October 2020 (We all know how that went🤣). This will be my 3rd cruise and 1st cruise for our will be 9 year olds. We are so excited to see it through the eyes of our kids this trip. Never did a fish exchange but it sounds fun. Also I read you can out up a cork board on the door for pin trading. That's the kids favorite thing to do in Disney World.

SheilaHeartsDisney
Stateroom # 6016
List stateroom guests
Me: All Disney
DH: All Disney
DS(9): Star Wars, Mickey and gang
DD(9): Stitch!!!!!

Welcome! :grouphug:

Yes, Fish Exchanges are so much fun! I added your family to the list on the first page. I put a Pin Trading board or sheet on our stateroom door every time. Just know that sometimes pins go missing. Some like to take and not give. Doesn’t happen often but it does happen. Glad to have you aboard with us.

Hi! I just booked this cruise this past weekend. I have not told my husband yet. Surprise! Lol. This is our second cruise, we did Bahamas on the dream in 2018. But will be our daughter’s (3) first.

Super excited!

I see our exclusion booking day but will we be able to see on board extras we can book before the day or does it open same day for us?

Hi! I just booked this cruise this past weekend. I have not told my husband yet. Surprise! Lol. This is our second cruise, we did Bahamas on the dream in 2018. But will be our daughter’s (3) first.

Super excited!

I see our exclusion booking day but will we be able to see on board extras we can book before the day or does it open same day for us?

Unfortunately you will have to wait until it is your time to book to see what is left/available.

for the fish extenders
ladybrgndy
Stateroom # 8678
Me (DW) - WDW, Mary Poppins
DH (His b-day is 10/18) - Haunted Mansion
DD (11) - Minnie, WDW, anything girly, plush

for the fish extenders
ladybrgndy
Stateroom # 8678
Me (DW) - WDW, Mary Poppins
DH (His b-day is 10/18) - Haunted Mansion
DD (11) - Minnie, WDW, anything girly, plush

You have been added to the Fish Exchange list.:thumbsup2

0453EAB1-BF14-4E2C-8D6A-7770A45B2002.jpeg
We are getting closer!:woohoo:

B765E031-3F64-4452-B238-AAD60768FBB0.jpeg
Card they leave in your room if sailing during a time change. :goodvibes

Submitted application for my daughter’s (3) passport. So one step closer to going not only on this cruise but others once we all fall in love this trip. So excited!

Something to look forward to on future cruises. Says that Magicband + you purchased for the parks will work on the ship too. Wonder how they will link them when you check in on embarkation day. This is great for the kids. I will have to keep an eye out at the Disney Outlet stores to get one cheaper to try out on the ships.

🐣 🐥 🐣 Happy Easter! 🐣 🐥 🐣

43BFFF71-925D-4CD9-8201-DA396440FB2C.jpeg

~Sorry a day late. Currently at Universal for DS’s Spring Break. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter