New guidelines - June CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I was able to snag a different reservation so I just cancelled BOG for lunch at 11:25 on June 11. Sorry for the short notice.

There is a a Tusker House on 6/24 at 8:00 am for at least 3 ppl available right now.

I have the following Ohana breakfast reservations to cancel, both for parties of 8:
6/21 @ 8:10 am
6/23 @ 7:45 am

PM me if you'd like to coordinate

I will cancel tonight. all party of 9 on 6/13
Crystal palace 8:00 am
BOG 12:15
BOG 4:25

Canceling Crystal Palace on Monday, June 22nd at 8:15 for a party of two. I need to make another reservation so can't PM to coordinate. Hopefully someone can snag it!

I am going to cancel a Crystal Palace reservation for Friday, June 19 at 8:05 AM for a party of 7. PM me if you wish to coordinate.

I have never received a PM on this forum, so hopefully I will notice it.

Just cancelled Whispering Canyon CAfe for June 22nd at 7:55 PM for a party of 2

I'm about to cancel a BOG lunch on 6/14 at 11:00 for 2 people. If interested in coordinating, please PM.

ETA: Cancelled

Last edited:
I have a BOG lunch on 6/14 to cancel. 2 people at 2:20. If anyone is looking for it PM me.

I have the following reservations that I was planning on cancelling in an hour. Let me know if you are interested:

liberty tree Tavern for 5 at 12:50 on 6/10

Tutto Italia for 5 at 4:30 at 6/11

I am canceling a BOG at June 22nd at 11:20am for a party of 2. I will cancel in about twenty minutes.

We will be cancelling the following ADRs tonight around 10pm eastern time:

Chef Mickey's dinner for 4 on 6/14 @ 5:00pm

Hollywood & Vine breakfast for 4 on 6/18 @ 8:15am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter