New Celebration during 2003

yesdisneyfool

<font color=blue>I won't grow up!<br><font color=r
Just got off the phone with a CM and he says the new Celebration coming is "Where the Magic Lives" and will be featuring Tinker Bell he follows up with "you know, it's all about Tink".

He didn't really know when are any more particulars. He say the small amount of info is still new.

I hope it's up and running for our May trip. Our DD has replaced Cinderella with Tinkerbell (I think mainly because it was the only costume in her Disney dress-up gift that fit her) LOL. I'd love to see them have a Tinkerbell that you could do meets and greets with. She wants to have dinner with Tinkerbell, not Cinderella.

I doubt they'll have a Tinkerbell doing meet and greets. It would kind of ruin the whole image of her being tiny.

Look at my name...of course I love Tinkerbelle!

Every time I go I always get something with her one it...one trip is was a tinkerbelle pendant, last year was a pewter keychain.

Love my girl Tinks!

WDW Nametags are changing on March 1 to feature Tinkerbell and the phrase "Where Magic Lives," which ties in with our new national marketing campaign, but (as far as I know) no new celebration just yet.

Originally posted by pouncingpluto
I doubt they'll have a Tinkerbell doing meet and greets. It would kind of ruin the whole image of her being tiny.

Well they already have a "life-size" Tink fly off the castle! My DD 8 always comments on how that can't be the "real" Tinkerbell because she's just too big!

I liked tha name tags with the hometown on them - I always liked finding a Cm from 'home.'

Fear not, fair emperor... The Tink nametags will include the CM's hometown or country of origin as was standard practice before the 100YoM Celebration.

That's great Steve, it was always a good conversation starters with CM's.

Ah...the Tinkerbell commercial where the dad tells DD if she will let Tinkerbell go, then maybe they can go to her house makes even more sense. Of course, I'm always ready to go to Tink's house!!;)

That commercial with the little girl and "Tink" in the jar just makes me teary-eyed (but then most WDW commercials do that to me)...but then at the end of the commercial I wonder "where exactly would Tink's house be???? Hmmmm?????

I must say i am thrilled that the name tags are going back to list the CM's hometown! I truely enjoy seeing where CM's are from.

One of the little things that make a world of difference.

- lori

I love all the "Where Magic Lives" commercials, as soon as I hear the music start, I practically get whip lash turning to watch the TV to see them and my kids go silent because they know I want to see them.

The one where they are just getting to their room and the little girl promptly opens her suitcase and gets her princess (?) costume on all by herself (over her clothes though? Is that normal practice? LOL) and then says how do I look and and and..... *excuse me while I blow my nose* That always gets me bawling.

I am worried that I will be at WDW at a theme-less time. If we go while they are clearing out the old, I wonder if I will see the new....worry worry worry.! Or the quote the great and wondeful Pooh, " Oh, bother!"

Carol i was just going to say the same thing. i think its undet the February 7th 2003 update that i read about the Magical Reuniouns. I guess it shows how much information can be confirmed at this time.
~Steve

For all who love those commercials you can watch them again and again on the WDW website. I don't know how to do a link but my guess is everyone here knows

www.disneyworld.com

how did it do that? It's MAGIC!!!!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter