Length of wait for loading resale points

Two hour later my points showed up!!!

Do they load points on certain days? Our contract was entered on Tuesday (13 days after it posted to the Orange County Comptroller site) and our points also loaded today, two days later.

We weren't in a huge hurry, no points until 8/2014, but glad to actually see the points.

IM IN! No points are loaded but im IN and I have my member #!!!

Got it over the phone in a kind of round about way. I called up MA and instead of asking for my member number I asked if they could please help me set up my online account.... The MA was really sweet and helpful. She verified my name and full mailing address, gave me an club ID # (this is totally different then your member ID #) and an activation code. Walked me thru set up. Once I was in the account my member # popped up....

No points but im IN!!!!!! pixiedust:

I tried this back door approach on Friday. Not in the system yet. Booooooo

Do they load points on certain days? Our contract was entered on Tuesday (13 days after it posted to the Orange County Comptroller site) and our points also loaded today, two days later.

We weren't in a huge hurry, no points until 8/2014, but glad to actually see the points.

I'm glad I read this I keep checking my online account since our contract was posted on the OCC website on 8/1 and nothing yet. Hopefully by the end of the week! I have 4 nights booked for Feb need another 4 nights and wanted to use the banked 2012 points that are coming with the contract.

IM IN! No points are loaded but im IN and I have my member #!!!

Got it over the phone in a kind of round about way. I called up MA and instead of asking for my member number I asked if they could please help me set up my online account.... The MA was really sweet and helpful. She verified my name and full mailing address, gave me an club ID # (this is totally different then your member ID #) and an activation code. Walked me thru set up. Once I was in the account my member # popped up....

No points but im IN!!!!!! pixiedust:

Yeah this concept went no where. They gave me my member number over the phone but now won't give me a club id# or activation code. Still not in and they told me they won't send out the info for another 10 days. Not sure if that is true but if that is the case I am talking 40 days since we closed until I can get this info.

My guess is we will be waiting around 40 days too then. We closed on 7/12 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm hoping it doesn't go over though :confused3

I'm in the system!!! But cannot get membership # or any online acct info. Said I should get packet by Friday

Yeah this concept went no where. They gave me my member number over the phone but now won't give me a club id# or activation code. Still not in and they told me they won't send out the info for another 10 days. Not sure if that is true but if that is the case I am talking 40 days since we closed until I can get this info.

You need to call back. Once you have your member #, you have everything you need to access your account over the phone. You can start reserving immediately (assuming your points are loaded). You also have what you need to get the other two pieces of info for setting up your online account (Club ID and activation code).

Just call them and say, "Hi, I'm a new member and I need some help getting my online account set up." They'll ask for your member # and your address, etc. and then they should walk you through the process. They should give you your club ID - the policy is that if you have any one of the following pieces of information, you can get any of the first three:

- Member #
- Club ID #
- SSN
- Password

They can never give out your password, if you have one. But if you have any of the first three, you can get the other two. Just call back until you get someone understands the system and will help you. Don't explain your whole back story, just say you need to get your online account set up.

FWIW, I was never sent my club ID and activation code. I had to get it over the phone. Some people have gotten one or the other of those via mail or email, but all I ever got was a letter with my member #, and then a package with a guide book a few days later.

But once you have your member #, everything else can be gotten over the phone.

Had to call several times because of confusion. Finally got in the system today and they loaded the points while I was on the phone.

We bought at HHI and had a fully loaded contract including points from 2012 that were banked and we had to use

Booked
2 nights at VGF
4 nights at Vero Beach
6 nights at HHI

Now just waiting on my BLT Tower resale to close and load

best of luck to those who are still waiting

You need to call back. Once you have your member #, you have everything you need to access your account over the phone. You can start reserving immediately (assuming your points are loaded). You also have what you need to get the other two pieces of info for setting up your online account (Club ID and activation code).

Just call them and say, "Hi, I'm a new member and I need some help getting my online account set up." They'll ask for your member # and your address, etc. and then they should walk you through the process. They should give you your club ID - the policy is that if you have any one of the following pieces of information, you can get any of the first three:

- Member #
- Club ID #
- SSN
- Password

They can never give out your password, if you have one. But if you have any of the first three, you can get the other two. Just call back until you get someone understands the system and will help you. Don't explain your whole back story, just say you need to get your online account set up.

Thanks I kept at it and finally got in as the above post showed. Thanks for it. I suggest people keep trying. Annoying until it works. There should be a new post on how many days you save calling over and over before Disney actually sends you all the stuff they tell you to wait for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter