Justins Wish trip :) Pre trip report...

A quick pop-in cause it's already past midnight here eep!:eek:

Just wanted to say hi and apologize to the last few givers who await the posts announcing their items arrival. We have gotten a few! I just haven't had time to get them up. Well. I had written a post including 3 but then when I submitted it then the dis ate my post grr.

Things have calmed down here and Hayden seems to be lucking out and missing the barf-ies Justin and Callie had. Speaking of Miss C, she had a hard week with the flu, a bladder infection and then to top it off opening the back door into her poor little face as she was getting mad at the dogs not listening when she told them to go in......so she has a nice bruise to compliment her new outfits, Sigh.

I do want to make a point of mentioning Auntie Mal arrived today and has tried on her shirts and loves them and her other gift-ies. Major shocker she has even conceded to let me take some pictures of her at WDW, this is the first photographic green light since my wedding! She's lurking here now and says to say thank you to everyone and how much she appreciated being thought of.

She and I spent the evening (took way longer than I planned thus it being groan, 12:30) finishing the Autograph cards and then making a bunch for her, but that's another post!I'll post more with pictures how they will work after we are back.

I really must go to bed now my eyes are on fire,
-m

I will respond to the above notes and Hi's hopefully tomorrow and rewrite the BG post.

jessica52877: Really!? How exciting!!!! Thank you! I've been calling it a hotel because resort and spa sounds to hoity-toity & posh? My understanding is it's more like a self serve apartment than a "resort"? I dunno, but I will be sure to let y'all know (Love that word, one of our latest gifters used Y'all in her note and it made me smile. I think it's an underutalized word here in Alberta and I am going try to work it into convo a bit more :)

One exciting thing I found out is that we will have a washer and dryer in our apartment. Kinda lame to be excited about that I suppose....

Doing the 2 days:dance3:
2!!!!
For real!? It's now Sunday, then Monday then TRAVEL TUESDAY!!
I need a few more hours in each day!!!!!
it's now 12:45!
Hopefully this post isn't to disjointed and sleep deprived sounding!
goodnight and thanks for your paitence..:goodvibes

SO glad Hayden is staying well and hoping Callie and Justin are past it all -- no one needs to be sick on a wish trip! Yeah for M allowing some pictures :banana::banana::banana: Would love to see your autograph cards -- but clearly they can wait until you're back -- get your things in order first as you will be traveling VERY soon!

So glad that you got this bug and ill'ies out of the system now, no fun to be sick on such a grand vacation. Before you know it, out the door to the land of dreams and fantasy.

We are right behind you, Friday we will pick the dgs up from last day at school and drive down. I found out also we will have a washer and dryer which made my day too. :banana:

My scooter should be here by Friday and excited. I use the rollator, but three of us with back injuries will be working it out for sure.
Hope to pass you during the trip. I have to print your itinerary and see what we have going.
So far, AD at MK for birthday on June 10th. Whoopie, even the teen dd is thrilled to meet some character friends.

Safe travel, and can some of the excitement to keep on tap.
di

AAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!! So not ready!!

I am really sorry I don't have time to do proper posts for each of you but since a photo is worth a thousand words lets say 1/2 of the words generated by the following photos are are THANK-YOU!
Ok? When I get back I will give each of you your due ok?

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMGP4796.jpg

IMGP4793.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Thank you all soo soo much!! :grouphug:

We did also get a package on friday from BC, no name or disname, But their was a company name. If you are our mystery pal could you please reveal yourself so I can thank you properly here once I get back along with the above lovely people!!

Really Really sorry this was so brief and probably full of Typos!! I'm off and running as there is the door!

more cute, cute, cute outfits and shirts!!!!

just take a deep breath, everything will be fine, get packed and you will be on your way soon :banana:

I am the mystery mailer!! Sorry......I sent with my husband to mail from the office and totally forgot the note to go in it....he, being a man, didn't even think about it..just did the task of mailing. Hope the kids stay nice and busy on the flight!:cool1:

I got the most wonderful card in the mail today! It is absolutely beautiful Melissa. Thank you for the kind words. I truly hope you and Mallory get lots of use out of the bags at Disney and beyond!

Just a super quick pop in to say thank you to everyone again!

Today there were 2 BG's in the mailbox!:eek: WOW!!

The first contained really cool sparkly shirts for Auntie Mal & I with one of my Fave Peter Pan Quotes "faith trust and Pixie Dust". LOVE the Glitter!
and some amazing peg people I had seen on another PTR and fell in love with, I had actually sent a PM asking about an etsy shop and was told to be more paitent! LOL!

The second had super cute SWW Tees for Hubbs, Auntie Mal and Myself! with Storm troopers wearing Mickey ears! and a gift card for the littles to each get a souvenir

:love:Thank you to everyone who participated in Justin's Big Give! We are really going to be the talk of the part with all of the wonderful custom outfits and goodies. If we could thank you to the moon and back it still wouldn't be enough. Proper posts to acknowledge these last few BG's and thank you cards will be done after we return. I am so sorry I don't have time right now but I feel like Hook with the tick tick ticking in my ear!!!

:surfweb: I have made a Facebook account for doing a quick updates and pictures from the parks to keep anyone interested up to date. I am setting the friend list to private to preserve security.

If you are on FB and want to friend it, search for justins wishtrip as the name. Right now it is bare bones nekkid but I will try to pop on the FB app to update starting tomorrow at the airport.

Thank you all and I cant wait to share justin's wish trip with all you special Dis-ers!:thumbsup2

The first contained really cool sparkly shirts for Auntie Mal & I with one of my Fave Peter Pan Quotes "faith trust and Pixie Dust". LOVE the Glitter!
and some amazing peg people I had seen on another PTR and fell in love with, I had actually sent a PM asking about an etsy shop and was told to be more paitent! LOL!

The second had super cute SWW Tees for Hubbs, Auntie Mal and Myself! with Storm troopers wearing Mickey ears! and a gift card for the littles to each get a souvenir

:love:Thank you to everyone who participated in Justin's Big Give! We are really going to be the talk of the part with all of the wonderful custom outfits and goodies. If we could thank you to the moon and back it still wouldn't be enough. Proper posts to acknowledge these last few BG's and thank you cards will be done after we return. I am so sorry I don't have time right now but I feel like Hook with the tick tick ticking in my ear!!!

:surfweb: I have made a Facebook account for doing a quick updates and pictures from the parks to keep anyone interested up to date. I am setting the friend list to private to preserve security.

If you are on FB and want to friend it, search for justins wishtrip as the name. Right now it is bare bones nekkid but I will try to pop on the FB app to update starting tomorrow at the airport.

Thank you all and I cant wait to share justin's wish trip with all you special Dis-ers!:thumbsup2

I am SOOOO glad they made it! They have been stuck in Chicago for a few weeks and I was getting a tad ill about it! Thank you for posting that they were there! I hope you have a wonderful time <3
Going to add you now :)

Have a wonderful trip! :woohoo: I am sooooooo glad my package FINALLY got there, i was starting to worry that it wouldnt get there in time. Note to self, do not trust the post office estimate! 7-10 days...more like over two weeks:confused3. Anyways, I hope you guys have an amazingly magical vacation :wizard:

Have a magical trip.....take time "to smell the roses" ....enjoy some people watching...just enjoy being together :goodvibes

Just dropping by the say that I got a beautiful card in the mail today! Thank you for the nice words. I sure hope we will get a chance to get together after you get back!

I will be thinking about your family tomorrow with positive thoughts of smooth travels!

Hi everyone :)
We are home!
So I took 3365 photos and have about 456 on my photo pass +....:eek:

Please be patient while I organize for the start of the TR :)

Thank you all fort being on this journey with us and major thanks for everyone who participated in the big give :hug: Lots of photos to come.

Hi everyone :)
We are home!
So I took 3365 photos and have about 456 on my photo pass +....:eek:

Please be patient while I organize for the start of the TR :)

Thank you all fort being on this journey with us and major thanks for everyone who participated in the big give :hug: Lots of photos to come.

WOWZA!! You've got some photo sorting to do!! I can't wait to see what you'll share with us!! I hope you had a fabulous time!!

Oh and I got your thank you note the other day too, by far the most precious thank you I've ever gotten!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter