We learned last trip that you can ask at the front of the park what the schedule is (which character is getting drawn at which time). I just wanted to share because we didn’t know that on any previous trips.
And I think you can also do that to inquire about any Animal procedures that may be happening that day.

I think Wednesdays are still the main days for procedures.

Has anyone experienced/heard of a park hopper not being allowed to any park at 2? I am curious what the chances of having park hopper denied will be when we get there in a little over a week or so. I am hoping it will be lighter crowds than now, so if people have had no problem park hopping lately, I assume that should continue.

Also, once Disney adjusts the hours longer, I assume it is very unlikely they will adjust them back shorter? Thanks!

Has anyone experienced/heard of a park hopper not being allowed to any park at 2? I am curious what the chances of having park hopper denied will be when we get there in a little over a week or so. I am hoping it will be lighter crowds than now, so if people have had no problem park hopping lately, I assume that should continue.

Also, once Disney adjusts the hours longer, I assume it is very unlikely they will adjust them back shorter? Thanks!
Park hopping has been allowed every day to every park since it was reinstated Jan 1st of this year.

No, i would not anticipate hours be shortened. Again, this has not been happening once they were adjusted to later closings.

Park hopping has been allowed every day to every park since it was reinstated Jan 1st of this year.

No, i would not anticipate hours be shortened. Again, this has not been happening once they were adjusted to later closings.

Thanks for the info. A follow up question. Can you park hop more than once? For instance if we leave AK at 2 and go to HS until 7 or 9, can we hop to EP to finish out the night with drinks etc in world showcase.

Thanks for the info. A follow up question. Can you park hop more than once? For instance if we leave AK at 2 and go to HS until 7 or 9, can we hop to EP to finish out the night with drinks etc in world showcase.
In February, DD and I hopped to 3 parks and then back (MK, DHS, EP, MK) with no problem. This was during President's week on the Thursday.

We learned last trip that you can ask at the front of the park what the schedule is (which character is getting drawn at which time). I just wanted to share because we didn’t know that on any previous trips.
Oh My Gosh!! This is great information! Thank you so much!!! Where specifically do you ask, Guest Relations?

Oh My Gosh!! This is great information! Thank you so much!!! Where specifically do you ask, Guest Relations?
There’s a little building inside the park on the right where they rent strollers, and there’s a few things for sale and a lot going on and I didn’t notice if it was labeled and that is where we were directed to ask. It’s basically the one you walk right past if you take “the path on the right” as you enter. I hope that helps, we are headed back in a few weeks and I will find the proper name.

There’s a little building inside the park on the right where they rent strollers, and there’s a few things for sale and a lot going on and I didn’t notice if it was labeled and that is where we were directed to ask. It’s basically the one you walk right past if you take “the path on the right” as you enter. I hope that helps, we are headed back in a few weeks and I will find the proper name.
Great! I can find the building. Thanks again!

We are here now and I can honestly say that I feel 100% more safe in WDW than I did the previous week that I spent in another part of Florida (where no one wears masks and they look at you funny if you do). The mask thing is annoying but we quickly got used to it and are having a great time. No problem Park hopping at all, got on Rise of the Resistance which was amazing, and I must say I do not miss Fast Pass at all. I also hope they keep the Park Reservation System and keep crowds at a more manageable level forever, it works great and makes for a much better experience.

Disney Springs was another story altogether, it was so packed yesterday I could not wait to get out of there. Not only because of Covid, it just felt too crowded and rowdy-ish. I can't explain it, but I do not like the atmosphere there anymore. If Disney thought the old Pleasure Island was a problem, they have created a monster now. It seems like a party-time locals hangout now. Not for me anymore, which is a shame because I love a lot of the restaurants down there.

We are here now and I can honestly say that I feel 100% more safe in WDW than I did the previous week that I spent in another part of Florida (where no one wears masks and they look at you funny if you do). The mask thing is annoying but we quickly got used to it and are having a great time. No problem Park hopping at all, got on Rise of the Resistance which was amazing, and I must say I do not miss Fast Pass at all. I also hope they keep the Park Reservation System and keep crowds at a more manageable level forever, it works great and makes for a much better experience.

Disney Springs was another story altogether, it was so packed yesterday I could not wait to get out of there. Not only because of Covid, it just felt too crowded and rowdy-ish. I can't explain it, but I do not like the atmosphere there anymore. If Disney thought the old Pleasure Island was a problem, they have created a monster now. It seems like a party-time locals hangout now. Not for me anymore, which is a shame because I love a lot of the restaurants down there.
Were you at Disney Springs during the day or in the evening. We are set to be there at the end of April and are trying to decide if we should spend time there.

Were you at Disney Springs during the day or in the evening. We are set to be there at the end of April and are trying to decide if we should spend time there.
We got there around 3:00 and left at 7:00. It was a Friday night so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Only prior knowledge we knew was to go to Conservation Station early, as that is the time they do procedures. No clue if we would get lucky, but we did. Bummer it was on a table in the back, still cool to see though. My sister went in February and got a close up view of them working on a meerkat. (tad jealous about that one ;) )

we saw meerkat surgery years ago - it had gotten into a fight and they were cleaning it up and checking it’s wounds. It was so cool. In late March this year they were doing something in the back but we couldn’t see what it was. I love seeing the close up operating table in action. We usually go a bit after lunch so we don’t usually see much of anything. We did do the drawing class a couple of times and loved it

They extended the hours for the week we are going today. When will added dining reservations be added? I'm hoping to Oga's, but I'm guessing I've already missed the added times.

They extended the hours for the week we are going today. When will added dining reservations be added? I'm hoping to Oga's, but I'm guessing I've already missed the added times.

This morning we saw AK TS added, along with Savi’s/Droid reservations. Keep checking each morning for other parks’ ADRs to be added. This past week, Oga’s showed up on Tuesday following last Friday’s extension of hours.

We were at Disney Springs last night too. We just arrived and went there for a bite before checking into our hotel. We were a bit overwhelmed by the crowds too. We kept wondering if it would feel that crowded in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter