• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

having a brain cramp re: MK resorts

Mrs. Bradbury

It will ALWAYS be the PeopleMover!
It's been so long since I've driven a car over that way that I can't remember! We are going to be in town house hunting this weekend. If we drive our car over to the Poly to eat at Capt Cook's - don't be hatin'! - will we need to pay to park? I know we can tell the guard at the Poly gate that we're going to be eating there and get a 2 hr pass, but what do I tell the folks at the MK gate? You know, where all the cars and buses go under the MK sign? Don't they take your parking money there? :confused3 Told you I was having a brain cramp!

Thanks!

Get over on the right side of that MK gate, and tell them you are visiting the Poly, and they'll wave you through, but you need to take the little road to the right. The guard at the Poly will stop you, and you will probably be given a 3-hour parking pass.

Tell both guards the same thing, that you're going to Poly to eat. You'll be waived right through.

Get over on the right side of that MK gate, and tell them you are visiting the Poly, and they'll wave you through, but you need to take the little road to the right. The guard at the Poly will stop you, and you will probably be given a 3-hour parking pass.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter