Freebie thread for the week of 7-10-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a Free "IQ" Pen and Folder when you
fill out a free online health or life insurance quote.
Arrives in 4-6 weeks.

http://internetinsurancequotes.org/

If asked, say you heard about them from a friend or internet search.
You can also use http://www.k7.net for a free voicemail service when signing up for freebies if you dont want to give out your real number..
borrowed from SD

got mine and its nice

Thank you for all the great freebies!!

What is the link for the free coppertone. I can always use suncreen.

Thanks for all the freebies....I think of myself as a farmer....first I need to sow my freebies and then they "bloom" when they arrive LOL!! I told my husband that I was awaiting another harvest and he thinks I am crazy!!

maddhatir said:
http://www.alphagems.com/quotes/subscribe
i know this was posted last week for a free diamond and there were some questions about the size-- the site i got this link from stated-- FREE DIAMOND DUST! :rotfl2: i wonder what it will look like...and what can you do with diamond dust?!
If I'm remembering correctly it is in nail files sometimes, so I guess file your nails with it? :rotfl2: Or use it as glitter?? I don't know. Hmmmm......... :rolleyes:

TENIA66 said:
Free Bottle of Banana Boat Suntan Lotion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Bottle of Banana Boat Suntan Lotion
Sunburns hurt. So while you're catching rays this summer, protect your skin by clicking below to receive a free bottle of Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Lotion. It's the healthiest way to get a tan.

Looks like you have to complete at least one offer before they send you the free lotion (like signing up for a a music service). Bummer.

TENIA66 said:
As my freebie friends on the board have read a couple of times, but i love to tell it....My mail lady was making eyes at my hubby on a routine basis, lingering at the mail box when he was working out in the yard :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: talking about whatever. After he started getting wart remover, erection pills, bladder and gas pads, and the :drive:herbal rogaine samples I ordered in his name she just wizzes on by and throws the mail at the box now!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's too funny!!!! I sent a Trojan condom to my mom, and as she relates the story, she was in the kitchen going through the mail and opened that and offered it to my 19 year old brother who got all macho and was like, "I don't want that thing" (and now she's worried she'll be a Grandma again :rotfl: ) and then my older younger brother (23) walks in and she handed it to him and he said "Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. thanks!" My family is odd. LOL!! Oh and I sent my SIL hemorrhoid cream, she needs it :rotfl2: Freebies are fun!!!!

maddhatir said:
I DID IT! i placed an order with YvesRocherUSA.com ! :rotfl2: i purchased 5 different items ( pear soap, 1 body and hair shampoo, 1 trial size shampoo, a 15 pc sampler of their products, some smelly deodorant, and thne got-------a FREE tube of hand balm and the FREE weekend carry all and make up case) all for 15.90! and that included s/h and i used the 5.00 off code.

when you sign up for an account they will also give you 10% off of your next order! :banana:

ooo- DH is right- i WILL buy anything just to buy it! :blush: BUT I CAN USE SOME OF THE STUFF FOR DISNEY IN SEPT! ...right.....? :confused3
I have been buying from them for 3 years now. They always have a great offer, gift with purchase, 2 4 1, gift when you order within 10 days. I enjoy their products!
Also, if you are a upromise member and order from yeves rocher thru the upromise.com site, they give a great contribution to the college fund!! :thumbsup2

I have really missed you all! I have been away from the boards for a few weeks due to a family medical emergency, and the freebies in the mailbox are starting to slow down. I had to come back and get a "fix" tonight!! LOL :love:

Thanks for all of the great offers...again!

Linda

Today I got a full size tube of sunblock (Neutragena I think) with an insert that said I was one of the first chosen to get it and thanks for reading O magazine... I have never read it, so I guess I signed up for it on here??? :joker:

Oh yeah, and I think I found a freebie that has not been posted... sorry if it has and I missed it while away the past three weeks....

http://www.catnipbudz.com/freeCatnip.htm

You have to send an e-mail with info on where to send... and the catch is that they only draw one name per month.... good luck! :genie:

1stWDWtrip said:
I have really missed you all! I have been away from the boards for a few weeks due to a family medical emergency,
:grouphug: Hope things are well with you and your family. :goodvibes

Ok, never mind..! just reread the first few pages of this thread and someone else posted this, drat!!! I tried, honest, pout. whine. tear....

http://www.cleanhomejournal.com/index.asp

Offer on the right side of page. Sample and coupons to first 10,000 by July 28, 2007....

This is from an email that JUST popped in my mailbox... It is for Shout stuff, I think! :goodvibes
I just so glad to have something to post, finally!

Yea us!

TENIA66 said:
My mail lady was making eyes at my hubby on a routine basis, lingering at the mail box when he was working out in the yard

ewww- i would have to hurt her..... : ;)

you should be sure to order all the HEAVY freebies or the ones that wont fit into your box just to make it a "bit difficult" for her. :rotfl2:

1stWDWtrip said:
I have really missed you all! I have been away from the boards for a few weeks due to a family medical emergency, and the freebies in the mailbox are starting to slow down. I had to come back and get a "fix" tonight!! LOL :love:

Hope all in well with you and your family! :love:

Welcome back! :banana:

idofabric said:
Ok, never mind..! just reread the first few pages of this thread and someone else posted this, drat!!! I tried, honest, pout. whine. tear....

http://www.cleanhomejournal.com/index.asp

Offer on the right side of page. Sample and coupons to first 10,000 by July 28, 2007....

This is from an email that JUST popped in my mailbox... It is for Shout stuff, I think! :goodvibes
I just so glad to have something to post, finally!

Yea us!

The home journal entries really do work too...I have gotten a full size oust air freshener for the bathroom and a plug ins refreshener 2 months in a row as a "winner" complete with coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter